Windows 10: unable to bypass windows 10 password login

Discus and support unable to bypass windows 10 password login in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1. I want to be able to boot Windows 10 without requiring my password. I can't remove my password because if I do, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TidusWulf, Nov 16, 2021.

1. TidusWulf Win User

unable to bypass windows 10 password login

I have Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1. I want to be able to boot Windows 10 without requiring my password. I can't remove my password because if I do, I can't share files using the NETWORK window with other machines in my home. netplwiz doesn't show the checkbox to skip sign in.

:)

TidusWulf, Nov 16, 2021
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update ( bypassed password ).

Well windows update kicked in to day for the new creators update and by the end of the day found time to get it out of the way.

Apparently after the update it said it BS HI crap it bypassed the login password, well rebooted and password is still there but raises a question to me.

If MS can put some thing on your system that can bypass the loggin how it it any safer, to me it's like a backdoor they can use when ever they feel like.

On top of thatBefore deciding too update the system booted up all by it's own, now i have witnessed this while the system is in sleep mode ( not sure about hibernation ) but this being my main system it's always fully shutdown.

So is MS sending magic packets too system to wake them up for updates ?, and yeah i be checking the network card settings just in case.

AsRock, Nov 16, 2021
  3. Kursah Win User
    Windows 10 multiple system login crap! [Solved!] Thanks to Kursah!

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-10-sign-options

Using login credentials is best practice, and is going to be more and more among the norms. You can bypass needing a password if you're NOT using a Microsoft account. But if you are, that's an online linked account...wouldn't make any sense to be able to automatically login to a sync'd account without credentials would it?

If you're using local accounts or non-domain accounts, you don't need to have a password to login. See link above, you'll be able to make the changes you need by following that, in a few minutes your frustrations will be gone. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Nov 16, 2021
  4. fdm2000 Win User

Ways to bypass the login theme and signin do not work

Tried setting netplwiz in option 1 step 4 which shows no check in users must enter ..... no bypass of login

Tried step 4 in option 5 below to disable require sign-on on wakeup via policy via registry but still no change on wakeup still getting the screen picture that requires hitting Esc to move to the sign in window which shows a silhouette image, my user name and a sign in button in order to access my desktop screen. Guess I will have to live with the extra steps.

Again thanks for your interest and suggestions.

fdm2000, Nov 16, 2021
Thema:

1. unable to bypass windows 10 password login - Similar Threads - unable bypass password

2. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bypass the password login on Windows 10?: I can no longer find a way to logon to Windows 10 without having to enter my password. Seemingly due to recent changes resulting from uploading the most recent versions of Windows 10. IMPORTANT: I had also done a Windows 10 reinstall with the latest updates.Note: I prefer to...
  3. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to bypass the password login on Windows 10?: I can no longer find a way to logon to Windows 10 without having to enter my password. Seemingly due to recent changes resulting from uploading the most recent versions of Windows 10. IMPORTANT: I had also done a Windows 10 reinstall with the latest updates.Note: I prefer to...
  4. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. unable to bypass windows 10 password login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to bypass windows 10 password login: I have Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1. I want to be able to boot Windows 10 without requiring my password. I can't remove my password because if I do, I can't share files using the NETWORK window with other machines in my home. netplwiz doesn't show the checkbox to skip sign in....
  6. unable to bypass windows 10 password login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to bypass windows 10 password login: I have Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1. I want to be able to boot Windows 10 without requiring my password. I can't remove my password because if I do, I can't share files using the NETWORK window with other machines in my home. netplwiz doesn't show the checkbox to skip sign in....
  7. Unabling Bypass Windows Login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unabling Bypass Windows Login: Just Upgraded to : Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on ‎2/‎22/‎2021 OS build 19042.804 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 It seems there is NO option anymore to Uncheck the Box for Uses, when I Run "netplwiz' to Boot windows 10 straight...
  8. Bypass login password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bypass login password: I have just purchased a new Dell Desktop which comes with Win 10. Whilst I appreciate MS's concern over security, I suspect that I should be more concerned about losing my credir=t cards or car keys than someone running off with my desktop, which only contains my personell...
  9. How to Bypass Login Password

How to Bypass Login Password: I want to sign into Windows without a password, So I un-ticked "Users must enter a user name and password..." in User Accounts (See below). Now when I boot up, the Password screen is bypassed, and all is good. But when I simply log out of my account, I have to enter a...
  10. Can't bypass login and password

Can't bypass login and password: I recently migrated to Win10 with a free upgrade from Win7. I'm the only user, and I like to power up and then find the computer ready to use when I come back to it without having to log in. When I installed Win10, without understanding why, I followed the instructions to...