Windows 10: unable to cconnect printer

Discus and support unable to cconnect printer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; unable to connect my hp8600 printer States that network status is none and 802.11 is disconnected I am unable to connect to pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MillieWW, May 8, 2019.

1. MillieWW Win User

unable to cconnect printer

unable to connect my hp8600 printer States that network status is none and 802.11 is disconnected

I am unable to connect to pc

:)

MillieWW, May 8, 2019

2. Unable to remove a printer gone in "Unspecified" group

An outdated, or incompatible printer driver could be causing the issue. We suggest that you update your printer driver, or
    uninstall the printer driver; then, restart the computer, and have Windows install the latest driver automatically. Check the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
    • Locate the printer driver and uninstall it.
    • Restart the computer.

Keep us posted.

Michael Gall, May 8, 2019
  3. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 8, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Unable to install printer drivers on Windows10 64bit Pro

Hi Grey,

It is possible that you're unable to install printer drivers due to compatibility issue or corrupted drivers. To provide you the accurate resolution, we'd like to gather more information:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Since you've mentioned that you've followed a dozen suggestions, what are those troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot printer problems
    in Windows 10. You can expand each section and perform the instructions which you're not yet done.

Additionally, you may also check the information shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread about how to determine if you're computer is compatible
    with Windows 10.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 8, 2019
Thema:

1. unable to cconnect printer - Similar Threads - unable cconnect printer

2. Unable to Add Device printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Add Device printer: In an effort to reconnect my HP laptop and wireless HP 5741 printer so I can print without the printer cord, I uninstalled the drivers after trying just about every other option. Now when I try to add a device the window pops up for an instant and goes away. Same thing in...
  3. Unable to install printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install printer: The printer I'm trying to install is a Brother DCP T220. It shows in the devices list but doesn't show when I'm trying to print something. I tried installing drivers from the CD that came with it. Tried installing manually, but everytime I run into this dialogue box. Please...
  4. Unable to install printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install printer: The printer I'm trying to install is a Brother DCP T220. It shows in the devices list but doesn't show when I'm trying to print something. I tried installing drivers from the CD that came with it. Tried installing manually, but everytime I run into this dialogue box. Please...
  5. Unable to install printer

6. Unable to get list of printers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to get list of printers: I am using windows 10 pro. Tried to add a printer which is hooked up via ethernet. The printer is discovered and I get a list of drivers and my printer is not there. When I click on the update button it tells me that the list is not available now to try letter. I have been...
  7. Unable to install printer drivers

Unable to install printer drivers: I recently changed my old hard drive to a ssd drive and installed Windows fresh.I'm having difficulty installing my Brother printer drivers. I've searched the web for this problem and didn't find anything useful! I download the driver file and when I run as administrator,...
  8. Unable to connect network printer

Unable to connect network printer: I've recently moved to new internet provider centurylink using modem/router Zyxel c3000z. I have tried and true Dell 1700n network printer that was previously ethernet connected to router and it worked great! Now it will not install. I have tried multiple ethernet ports on...
  9. Unable to share printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to share printer: Hi I have a new Windows 10 system (A) which has a printer attached. I'm trying to share the printer with another computer (B) also running windows 10, both computers can see each other on the network but when B tries to look at A it gets a message that it can't access A....
  10. Unable to customize printer

Unable to customize printer: The Control Panel link to change my Dell 1110 printer settings does not work. 64016