Windows 10: Unable to change boot order whie trying to install windows

Discus and support Unable to change boot order whie trying to install windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to change boot order to USB for windows installation on my hp 250 g4 notebook PC. But I am unable to change selection(as there is an arrow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Razaul Haq, May 31, 2019.

1. Unable to change boot order whie trying to install windows

I am trying to change boot order to USB for windows installation on my hp 250 g4 notebook PC. But I am unable to change selection(as there is an arrow with OS boot manager option) even though I can change the order.

:)

Razaul Haq, May 31, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Unable to install Windows

Make sure that the SATA drive is listed in the BOOT order in your BIOS.

Kreij, May 31, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 31, 2019
  4. Harry9001 Win User

Unable to change boot order whie trying to install windows

Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Unable to change boot order whie trying to install windows

1. Unable to change boot order whie trying to install windows - Similar Threads - Unable change boot

2. Boot order changes after a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot order changes after a while: I'm currently dual booting on my laptop Windows 10 and Linux, each one on a separate disk. My default boot order is Linux first then Windows, however, if I boot windows multiple times, it will automatically change my boot order so that Windows is the default. I have changed...
  3. Boot order changes after a while

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot order changes after a while: I'm currently dual booting on my laptop Windows 10 and Linux, each one on a separate disk. My default boot order is Linux first then Windows, however, if I boot windows multiple times, it will automatically change my boot order so that Windows is the default. I have changed...
  4. Boot order changes after a while

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Changing service order at boot network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing service order at boot network: Hello,I have a little problem on windows 11. My PC boot fast, really fast. The problem is that network starts too late. Must wait a few second after boot for the network card to get the IP. It is a problem for some software that wants to update at start, but they start before...
  6. Changing service order at boot network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing service order at boot network: Hello,I have a little problem on windows 11. My PC boot fast, really fast. The problem is that network starts too late. Must wait a few second after boot for the network card to get the IP. It is a problem for some software that wants to update at start, but they start before...
  7. how to change boot order

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change boot order: Hi, I currently have 2 bootable windows 10 hdds, 1 on C drive, 1 on E drive, currently when i restart the comp it boots into E: with C: as a secondary, however i want it to be the other way around boot to C: with E: as secondary. I tried swicthing the sata cables but it still...
  8. MSCONFIG Boot Tab..change order

in Windows 10 Support
    MSCONFIG Boot Tab..change order: In MSCONFIG Boot Tab is possible, change the order of the boot selection that appear when the system turns on ? Thank Hispa 168983
  9. How to change boot order in Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change boot order in Windows 10 home: Can I use that script on Windows 10 home edition to boot from an external Windows 7 hard drive taken from my old laptop? I do not have the installation software for Windows 7, and it is in NTFS. It was a hard drive removed from my old Asus laptop with Windows 7 on it. I have...
  10. Changing Boot Order

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Boot Order: Having found my way into the BIOS to change the boot order I am faced with 4 options. Which one do I select? I want the PC to call first on a USB Recovery Drive, created with Macrium Reflect. Should I go back to BIOS to make a note of the options and list them here, as I...