Windows 10: Unable to change country/region for Microsoft Store

Discus and support Unable to change country/region for Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I try to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphone on Microsoft store but can't do it cause Microsoft ask to fill profile address in USA and can't changing to my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by danidonie, Apr 21, 2019.

1. danidonie Win User

Unable to change country/region for Microsoft Store

I try to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphone on Microsoft store but can't do it cause Microsoft ask to fill profile address in USA and can't changing to my country(Malaysia).

***Original title: Microsoft Store***

:)

danidonie, Apr 21, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 21, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Time Lady Win User

Microsoft Store Region Locked to US

Hi Fed, I'm Virginia an independent advisor here.

Is your PC set to US?

Open Start.

Click on Time & language.

Click on Region & language.

Under Country or region, select the country you want to use from the drop-down menu.

Have you tried changing the location within the store?

In Microsoft Store online

In the page footer of Microsoft Store online, select your current language/region and pick a new one from the list. You can switch back to your original language and region at any time.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/402726...

Have you changed region in the last three months?

Time Lady, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to change country/region for Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Unable change country

2. Unable to change country/region in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to change country/region in Microsoft Store: I'm trying to buy Minecraft in Micrsoft store but the payment page is set automatically to US, which cannot be changed.All of my Microsoft accounts are already set to my region Australia, so none of them are incorrect. I am not able to figure out where the problem is. I have...
  3. Unable to change country/region in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change country/region in Microsoft Store: I'm trying to buy Minecraft in Micrsoft store but the payment page is set automatically to US, which cannot be changed.All of my Microsoft accounts are already set to my region Australia, so none of them are incorrect. I am not able to figure out where the problem is. I have...
  4. Unable to change country/region in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store isnt available in your country or region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store isnt available in your country or region: So i have been having this problem that when i open Microsoft Store, it says that it isnt available in my country or regionI live in Poland and so far i know that in Poland microsoft store should work. I have no idea why it doesnt work and i also tried changing it to the...
  6. Can't change country / region in mircosoft store

Can't change country / region in mircosoft store: Hi team, I want to purchase something on the microsoft store updating my gamertag. When I try purchase it thinks I'm in the UK and I can't change the location to update my credit card info. I live in Australia. Can you please help? Thanks...
  7. Can't change country / region in mircosoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't change country / region in mircosoft store: Hi team, I want to purchase something on the microsoft store updating my gamertag. When I try purchase it thinks I'm in the UK and I can't change the location to update my credit card info. I live in Australia. Can you please help? Thanks...
  8. Can't change country / region in mircosoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Country/Region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Country/Region: I want to buy minecraft windows 10 but I cannot change my country/region to Canada when as it is greyed out and locked as Us. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/countryregion/87298b0f-e9fb-44b3-83b1-80d535f47e02
  10. Country/Region

Country/Region: I want to buy minecraft windows 10 but I cannot change my country/region to Canada when as it is greyed out and locked as Us. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/countryregion/87298b0f-e9fb-44b3-83b1-80d535f47e02

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to change country to qutar on windows store

2. change country in microsoft store