Windows 10: Unable to change edition from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise using Product Key

Discus and support Unable to change edition from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise using Product Key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC came with Windows 10 Pro, however I have bought the product key for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019. I tried to change the product key but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jossent, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Jossent Win User

Unable to change edition from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise using Product Key

My PC came with Windows 10 Pro, however I have bought the product key for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019. I tried to change the product key but it came out an error message of 0xc004f050. How can I change the Windows Edition?

:)

Jossent, Jul 6, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Aquinus Win User

Unable to change edition from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise using Product Key

windows 10 key

You need to upgrade the first time around. Once you upgrade, you can use that key for a clean installation. I've done 2 clean installations with my Windows 7 key since I upgraded to 10 the first time around.

Aquinus, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to change edition from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise using Product Key - Similar Threads - Unable change edition

2. Windows 10 "Enterprise"/no product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 "Enterprise"/no product key: Alright, so I apologize if this is overly complicated. I'm not an incredibly computer savvy person, so I don't entirely know what I'm doing, and I have no idea how to get into actual contact with anyone, since my issue doesn't seem to be available in any of the "pick from"...
  3. Windows 10 "Enterprise"/no product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 "Enterprise"/no product key: Alright, so I apologize if this is overly complicated. I'm not an incredibly computer savvy person, so I don't entirely know what I'm doing, and I have no idea how to get into actual contact with anyone, since my issue doesn't seem to be available in any of the "pick from"...
  4. Windows 10 "Enterprise"/no product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Change from Windows enterprise to Windows 10 pro

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change from Windows enterprise to Windows 10 pro: My earlier company had given a laptop with Windows enterprise. I've left that company and now I want to shift from Windows enterprise to Windows pro or home with a new digital licence from MS....
  6. Change from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

Change from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro: I have been using an enterprise license of Wiundows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 for some time now. I am no longer associated with the organizaton that holds the enterprise license. I do, however, have a valid Windows 7 key from a computer that I have since scrapped. Can I...
  7. Unable to change product key from home to pro

Unable to change product key from home to pro: I have purchased a license for Windows 10 pro. But currently my PC is running Windows 10 Home. I go to the Settings trying to change a product key but the box is filled with the old product key and the system doesn’t allow me to change it....
  8. PRODUCT KEY FOR WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE

PRODUCT KEY FOR WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE: someone please help me with the product key for Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key. error code 0x8007232B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-for-windows-10-enterprise/91530f58-0742-4ef0-8814-fc5a2c089747"
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key

Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key: Hey, guys, I know I'm new here, but I'm really stuck in a situation. I have Windows 10 Enterprise, but it's not activated. I need to activate it so I can use my Windows 10 Pro serial key, and downgrade to Windows 10 Pro. Normally running an unactivated version of windows...
  10. Switching from windows 10 enterprise edition to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching from windows 10 enterprise edition to windows 10 pro: At one point I had my system as not activated. I searched for a product key and accidentally selected the enterprise key. Now I have an enterprise edition and I am afraid I will not get the free upgrade by the end of the month! How can I reverse this without having to go...