Windows 10: Unable to change Privacy diagnostic data from basic to full.

Discus and support Unable to change Privacy diagnostic data from basic to full. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This prevents me from sending any feedback from the hub, which requires this option to be set to Full. Tried many thing including resetting, bit so far... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by _JackD_, Sep 4, 2018.

1. _JackD_ Win User

Unable to change Privacy diagnostic data from basic to full.

This prevents me from sending any feedback from the hub, which requires this option to be set to Full. Tried many thing including resetting, bit so far I can't make it work.

Any help? Thanks!

:)

_JackD_, Sep 4, 2018
  2. piersv Win User

Can't change value for Diagnostic and usage data

Hi! I discovered I'm not picking up Microsoft Reward Points since my Privacy settings were incorrect.

I went to 'Diagnostic and usage data' and found it was set to 'Basic'. Unfortunately the field is greyed out, and I am unable to change it to another option.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Many thanks!

piersv, Sep 4, 2018
  3. GLN(2) Win User
    How to change diagnostic & data settings from Basic to Full?

My diagnostic & data setting is shown as Basic and cannot be changed. How can I change this to Full?

GLN(2), Sep 4, 2018
  4. Unable to change Privacy diagnostic data from basic to full.

Sync settings does nothing on new Windows 10 machine

We suggest that you change the Feedback and Diagnostics settings on both devices. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Go to Privacy, Feedback & diagnostics.
    • Your Diagnostics and usage data settings are probably set to Basic. Just change it to Enhanced or higher.
    Once you change Feedback and Diagnostics settings, you should be able to sync your settings normally again.

Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Unable to change Privacy diagnostic data from basic to full.

1. Unable to change Privacy diagnostic data from basic to full. - Similar Threads - Unable change Privacy

2. Can’t change Diagnostic Data to Full in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t change Diagnostic Data to Full in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Sometimes, regardless of your selection levels for diagnostic data: Basic (required) and Full (optional), you can’t change the Diagnostic Data to Full in Windows 11/10. The following workaround for this issue should help you. Can’t change Diagnostic Data to Full in...
  3. optional diagnostic data unable to be changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    optional diagnostic data unable to be changed: I was trying to sign up for the windows insider programme, it asked me to turn diagnostic data from required to optional. It allows me to change it, but as soon as I exit the page the setting will go back to requiredis this a oversight on my end?thanks in advance...
  4. Diagnostic Data ; There is no Full or Basic option

Diagnostic Data ; There is no Full or Basic option: I recently wanted to join the insider program but windows told me to change my diagnostic data to full. but when i went to check it there was no option for "Full". There was only Required data and Optional data. How do i fix this?[ATTACH]...
  5. unable to view diagnostic data

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to view diagnostic data: hi I can't get access to my diagnostic data viewer when I open the app a message pops up saying The current user has no access to local diagnostic data. I'm running Win 10 pro version 2004 insiders preview...
  6. Diagnostic Data always reverting to Basic ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Diagnostic Data always reverting to Basic ?: Windows 10, latest version. I have been unable for a while now to change Diagnostic Data to Full, in order to re-enter the Windows Insider Program (I was in it for a previous machine I had built, but neglected to join asap when building this current pc). I have tried quite a...
  7. Unable to change 'Diagnostic Data' value under 'Diagnostics and Feedback' in Privacy settings.

Unable to change 'Diagnostic Data' value under 'Diagnostics and Feedback' in Privacy settings.: I recently tried to apply for the Windows Insider program to get preview builds. The settings app then prompted me to set the Diagnostic Data option to 'Full' in order to receive preview builds. When I go to the Diagnostic Data tab, the options to change the value to either...
  8. Can't change diagnostic data to "Full" in Windows 10 Version 1909

Can't change diagnostic data to "Full" in Windows 10 Version 1909: Hello! I wanted to join the Windows Insider program, but first the Control Center told me that "Diagnostic data must be set to Full to get preview builds." So I tried to change the Diagnostic data setting from "Basic" to "Full". At first, this selection was grayed out...
  9. How to change diagnostic data to basic?

How to change diagnostic data to basic?: Privacy -> Diagnostics & Feedback -> Diagnostic Data I am presented with two options, "Basic" and "Full" and neither are greyed out. The default is "Full" but I select "Basic." Then I leave the page and come back to it later, and "Full" is selected again. I've gone back and...
  10. Can't change diagnostic data from basic to full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change diagnostic data from basic to full: My attempt to submit feedback fails, because this is disabled, and I can't change it in order to be able to submit feedback - where 'submit' is disabled for this reason....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change diagnostic settings from basic to full

2. unable set diagnostics to full

3. unable to change diagnostic to full

4. Change Diagnostic data to full ,
  5. cant change diagnostic data to full,
  6. how to change basic diagnostic to full,
  7. unable to change diagnostic data from basic to ful