Windows 10: Unable to change sample rate

Discus and support Unable to change sample rate in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I read a bunch of forums saying that in order to change my sample rate I have to change it in the sound board. When I went to go do it however, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OwenPowell1, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Unable to change sample rate

So I read a bunch of forums saying that in order to change my sample rate I have to change it in the sound board. When I went to go do it however, it didn't let me change the sample rate. It's stuck at 8000 Hz or "Telephone Quality" and doesn't even let me select the option to change it. I'm using the Stealth 700 Turtle Beaches for the Xbox One which works with PC, I checked and I wanted to optimize it for VoiceMod. How do I change the sample rate without going into the sound control panel? Below is a picture of what my screen looks like.
    Unable to change sample rate 129f5ba1-46e1-4a99-80c7-9ec51d78241a?upload=true.jpg

:)

OwenPowell1, Dec 2, 2020

2. UNABLE TO CHANGE SAMPLE RATE

I am attempting to change the Sample rate to 2 Channel 16 Bit 44100 Hz on the Recording Tab but this is greyed out and will not accept change

Help !

TimFletcher1, Dec 2, 2020
  3. UNABLE TO CHANGE SAMPLE RATE

I wish it was as simple as that. The sample rate box is shaded which means that it cannot be altered and a notice advises me that this is being used by another application (when it is not)

I believe it could be a Microsoft problem

TimFletcher1, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Unable to change sample rate

UNABLE TO CHANGE SAMPLE RATE

find the third party app is using that sample rate, uninstall the app,

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Unable to change sample rate

1. Unable to change sample rate - Similar Threads - Unable change sample

2. Unable to change sample rate/bit depth with BPHS1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change sample rate/bit depth with BPHS1: Hello!For a while I've been struggling with screensharing on a variety of apps, most noticably on Discord, during which as time moves along the audio would begin to get more crackly and staticky until it becomes unlistenable, and I'd have to start the stream over again. While...
  3. Unable to change sample rate/bit depth with BPHS1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change sample rate/bit depth with BPHS1: Hello!For a while I've been struggling with screensharing on a variety of apps, most noticably on Discord, during which as time moves along the audio would begin to get more crackly and staticky until it becomes unlistenable, and I'd have to start the stream over again. While...
  4. unable to change sample rate on high quality mic.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to change sample rate on high quality mic.: I need my mic quality to be lower for some games that don't register mine, but I've searched it up and no one really has a solution. I've tried the advanced audio settings but that's about all I could find on the internet....
  5. unable to change sample rate on high quality mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to change sample rate on high quality mic.: I need my mic quality to be lower for some games that don't register mine, but I've searched it up and no one really has a solution. I've tried the advanced audio settings but that's about all I could find on the internet....
  6. unable to change sample rate on high quality mic.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unable to change Default Format/sample rate and bit depth.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to change Default Format/sample rate and bit depth.: I am unable to change my default format. I try to click on it, nothing, it's just greyed out. I need to change this for me to even be able to record on my recording software.I'm wondering how do I change this? Is there maybe a cmd command to change it? I tested the mic, and...
  8. Sample rate

Sample rate: Ok so I am trying to use voice mod a very good voice changer and it is telling me my beat solo 3's sample rate is too low so I go and try and fix it but it won't let me click on the drop-down menu to change it if you could help that would be greatly appreciated!...
  9. How to change Sample rate?

How to change Sample rate?: I've been trying to change my Sample rate for my headphones in headset properties, to use an external app Voicemod. Voicemod requires you to use 44000 or 48000 hz or it won't work. Mine is set to 8000hz telephone quality and I tried to change it after uninstalling the app....
  10. UNABLE TO CHANGE SAMPLE RATE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UNABLE TO CHANGE SAMPLE RATE: I am attempting to change the Sample rate to 2 Channel 16 Bit 44100 Hz on the Recording Tab but this is greyed out and will not accept change Help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-change-sample-rate/958ee021-1f33-4916-824b-bfa3886181a2