Windows 10: Unable to Change Sticky Notes Font in Any Way

Discus and support Unable to Change Sticky Notes Font in Any Way in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is this a new update? I cannot change the font in sticky notes, even by typing in Word or Note Pad, or anywhere else and then copying and pasting into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tali.K, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Tali.K Win User

Unable to Change Sticky Notes Font in Any Way

Is this a new update? I cannot change the font in sticky notes, even by typing in Word or Note Pad, or anywhere else and then copying and pasting into sticky notes. I used to be able to paste other fonts but now it defaults to one font, no matter what font I copied.

I need to know if this is a new normal or if I can change this somehow because I use different fonts for different things and if we have ZERO way of changing the font, then it makes the sticky notes much less helpful.

:)

Tali.K, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Meghana C Win User

fonts changed in sticky note

Hi John,

I will certainly help you with the issue you are facing with change of font size in sticky notes.

Is the issue specific to only sticky notes?

Kindly follow the steps to change screen resolution and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop and select display settings.

• Go to advanced display settings.

• Then select “recommended resolution” under
      resolution
      option.
    Please get back to us with the update on the issue.

Thank you.

Meghana C, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Changing default font of Sticky Notes (in Win10)

There is no specific settings for the font Change for the sticky notes. However,
    Paste pre-formated text into Sticky Notes. If you type in Microsoft Word in your favorite
    font and then paste it into the Sticky Notes window all the
    font settings are preserved. So one way to get your favorite
    fonts
    with all the formatting into the Sticky Note is to simply copy and paste.

Sriram Prasanna Narayanasamy (GIS), Oct 9, 2019
  4. Unable to Change Sticky Notes Font in Any Way

save a sticky note the exact way i left it? (font+size)

Kari,

I've just installed the AU and it has changed the font style and size on sticky notes, making them much larger than before. I tried your suggestion of writing in Wordpad and copy/pasting but this doesn't seem to work.

Are you still able to change the font style/size after AU and if so, how do you do it please.

SaggyMaggyPoo, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Unable to Change Sticky Notes Font in Any Way

1. Unable to Change Sticky Notes Font in Any Way - Similar Threads - Unable Change Sticky

2. Any way to export favorites BAR and sticky notes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any way to export favorites BAR and sticky notes: I have an IT Technician reaching out to me asking if there’s a way to export the favorites BAR not just the favorites folder because I guess that didn’t export the contents o the bar itself and the sticky notes on the computer. They’re currently utilizing USMT and the...
  3. Sticky notes font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes font: Is there a way to increase font or change color on sticky notes ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-font/4cfa4e69-8dc8-48bb-83d7-f63f41b05535
  4. STICKY NOTES FONT

in Windows 10 Customization
    STICKY NOTES FONT: From what I can see the sticky notes font in Windows 10 is supposed to be "Segoe Print". Mine is not and I can't figure out why or how to get it to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-font/5d371dcf-b487-4042-b5a7-2c858ffb1750
  5. Is there any way to indent in Win10 Sticky Notes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to indent in Win10 Sticky Notes?: According to Sticky Notes - Tab you can Hold [Alt], then press [0] then [9] to insert a tab where the cursor is... but it doesn't seem to work. Anyone successful in adding indent to the Sticky Notes?...
  6. Sticky Notes default/change font

Sticky Notes default/change font: For more than 2 years the engineering team has been listening to our requests. Nothing. They say they care about what their users say. Nothing. Why are you so stubborn and do not give us the ability to change or set a different default font for Sticky Notes? It cannot...
  7. STICKY NOTES- FONT COLORS

STICKY NOTES- FONT COLORS: I'm curious, is there a way for me to change the colors of my fonts on my Sticky Notes? Granted, the default obviously is black, but can it be changed to other colors? If so how? I've look at numerous videos on You Tube, and most show you have to go to "paint, type...
  8. any way to retrieve lost sticky note?

any way to retrieve lost sticky note?: Windows 1803, windows store killed as well as all apps, lost sticky notes. None of the powershell methods will reinstall the windows store or its apps. Have several machines doing this. Is there any way to get the users sticky notes back? thank you....
  9. Sticky Notes problems - font increase

Sticky Notes problems - font increase: Hello, I am having problems with my Sticky Notes app after my computer (at work) was updated to Windows 10. I have been using sticky notes for years, and I love that I could size the font of my reminders by importance using "CTRL/ALT/>" or "CTRL/ALT/<"; however, I am stuck...
  10. save a sticky note the exact way i left it? (font+size)

save a sticky note the exact way i left it? (font+size): as the title says, i was wondering if i can make windows save the font and text size that i left it on on shutdown. windows only saves the text and font style but not the size. 50763