Windows 10: Unable to change the colour of the taskbar on Win 11 22H2

Discus and support Unable to change the colour of the taskbar on Win 11 22H2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to change the theme and colours, but it doesn't work. The taskbar only flickers. See the photo for more details. And when I try to set a light... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by АнтонЧехов4, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Unable to change the colour of the taskbar on Win 11 22H2

I tried to change the theme and colours, but it doesn't work. The taskbar only flickers. See the photo for more details. And when I try to set a light colour scheme the icons are hidden, they just can't be seen first n' second photo . They are only visible in the dark colour scheme 3st photo. How can this be fixed?

:)

АнтонЧехов4, Oct 6, 2022
  2. ajs100uk Win User

Unable to change colour of taskbar

My taskbar suddenly changed to grey this morning?? I have tried to change it back to the greeny-blue it was but I am unable to do this, even if I follow the instructions given by Bing/microsoft. I have tried all sorts of display adjustments that I am able
    to change but nothing affects the colour of the taskbar. In fact, the option to apply a colour to the task bar is greyed out (see picture below). You will see the taskbar at the bottom is grey instead of the blue it was and the option to 'show the accent colour
    on the following surfaces' for the taskbar is greyed out. If I click on this box to tick, nothing happens. If I click the second box for the title bar box, it ticks or unticks. I assume that I should be able to do for start/taskbar etc)?? Anyone??:

Unable to change the colour of the taskbar on Win 11 22H2 97483140-068a-41bb-a4db-c1c07495b679?upload=true.jpg

ajs100uk, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Lmuzza01 Win User
    win 11 22h2 update printer issue

Exactly the same issue as Win 10 print nightmare patch- I was able to browse to printer using ip on Win 10 but that doesn't work (permission issue?) on Win 11 home 22h2! The suggestion to reload windows is laughable as this happens right from brand new!

Lmuzza01, Oct 6, 2022
  4. mo golf Win User

Unable to change the colour of the taskbar on Win 11 22H2

Change taskbar colour

How do I change the taskbar colour to a lighter colour on windows 10?

mo golf, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

Unable to change the colour of the taskbar on Win 11 22H2

1. Unable to change the colour of the taskbar on Win 11 22H2 - Similar Threads - Unable change colour

2. Unable to change the colour of the taskbar on Win 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change the colour of the taskbar on Win 11 22H2: I tried to change the theme and colours, but it doesn't work. The taskbar only flickers. See the photo for more details. And when I try to set a light colour scheme the icons are hidden, they just can't be seen first n' second photo . They are only visible in the dark colour...
  3. Unable to drag to Taskbar in Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to drag to Taskbar in Windows 11 22H2: I did a clean install of Windows 11 22H2 using the release preview ISO. However, as soon as I join the domain at my work, I seem to lose the ability to drag items to Taskbar to bring a window to focus. I have to use ALT+TAB while holding the file to be able to drag it to the...
  4. unable to select taskbar colour?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to select taskbar colour?: I have previously always have had a custom chosen pinky Rose colour for my taskbar, After shutting down for the night, the next day the task bar was Black with white icons? I have followed every suggested trial provided by Windows support without any success?No matter what I...
  5. unable to select taskbar colour?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to select taskbar colour?: I have previously always have had a custom chosen pinky Rose colour for my taskbar, After shutting down for the night, the next day the task bar was Black with white icons? I have followed every suggested trial provided by Windows support without any success?No matter what I...
  6. unable to select taskbar colour?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Unable to change colour of taskbar

Unable to change colour of taskbar: My taskbar suddenly changed to grey this morning?? I have tried to change it back to the greeny-blue it was but I am unable to do this, even if I follow the instructions given by Bing/microsoft. I have tried all sorts of display adjustments that I am able to change but...
  8. Changing Taskbar Colour

Changing Taskbar Colour: Following the instructions at https://www.bing.com/search?q=change%20taskbar%20color%20windows%2010%20site:microsoft.com&form=B00032&ocid=SettingsHAQ-BingIA&mkt=en-US I get stopped at [ATTACH] because the option to change the taskbar colour is deactivated. How do I fix...
  9. Taskbar changed colour involunarily

Taskbar changed colour involunarily: I have two Dell Inspiron laptops running latest editions of Windows 10 (ver 1903). Over the past few days the taskbar has changed (without any intervention from me) from a dark colour to almost white on both devices (but on different days). This makes the icons difficult, but...
  10. Change taskbar colour

Change taskbar colour: How do I change the taskbar colour to a lighter colour on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/change-taskbar-colour/d1c0066d-4bff-46d3-9009-a03e45410b05