Windows 10: Unable to change the screensaver time. It reset itself automatically to 1 min every time.

Discus and support Unable to change the screensaver time. It reset itself automatically to 1 min every time. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC info : OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Enterprise Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000 System Manufacturer Dell Inc. System Model Latitude 7490 System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WAFO TALOM Joel, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Unable to change the screensaver time. It reset itself automatically to 1 min every time.

My PC info : OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Enterprise Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000 System Manufacturer Dell Inc. System Model Latitude 7490 System Type x64-based PCDoes anyone ever had something similar ?

:)

WAFO TALOM Joel, Sep 19, 2022
  2. Charlie Win User

Screensaver delay time resets to 1 on boot

Joan. So the screen saver needs to be set to what to come on? Seams like if its your scrolling pictures you would want it to come on at 1. Just wondering does the Cozi app show up on this list?

Unable to change the screensaver time. It reset itself automatically to 1 min every time. [​IMG]

Charlie, Sep 19, 2022
  3. Joan Pohl Win User

After converting from Windows 7 to 10 the screensaver delay time resets to 1 every time I boot the system.
    This prevents the screensaver from activating. I set the time and press apply and then works all day until
    I sign off at night and re-boot (power up) in the morning. I did not have this problem with Windows 7.*Sad

Joan Pohl, Sep 19, 2022
  4. Joan Pohl Win User

Unable to change the screensaver time. It reset itself automatically to 1 min every time.

Yes, Cozi is on the screensaver list. It will not operate on the 1 minute delay setting. Nothing will. I had an even
    worse problem when I first tried to use my picture file directly. The system couldn't even find it as when the time
    out occurred the screen went black, even though it operated on preview....

Joan Pohl, Sep 19, 2022
Thema:

Unable to change the screensaver time. It reset itself automatically to 1 min every time.

1. Unable to change the screensaver time. It reset itself automatically to 1 min every time. - Similar Threads - Unable change screensaver

2. Unable to change the screensaver time. It reset itself automatically to 1 min every time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change the screensaver time. It reset itself automatically to 1 min every time.: My PC info : OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Enterprise Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000 System Manufacturer Dell Inc. System Model Latitude 7490 System Type x64-based PCDoes anyone ever had something similar ?...
  3. Screensaver time not saving

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screensaver time not saving: I have a windows 10 computer and I have a problem with my screen saver. Whenever I try to change the time, it just goes back to the original time of one minute which is incredibly annoying. I tried turning the screensaver off but after a minute it just takes me to the lock...
  4. My Desktop PC is locking itself every 1-2 mins

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Desktop PC is locking itself every 1-2 mins: I don't know why but in the last 2 days my PC has been repeatedly locking itself like I have some sleep or hibernate function on. I have every single one of them turned off. I even went into the registry to find a hidden one and turned that one off. It's still doing this and...
  5. Every time I Restart my Computer, the desktop resets itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Every time I Restart my Computer, the desktop resets itself: This is a problem that has been occurring to me for about 2 days now. I usually leave my computer on sleep mode so that it is easy to continue my work the following day. Yesterday, my computer hanged while i was doing my work and was not functioning at all. having no other...
  6. Time not automatically changing to match time zone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time not automatically changing to match time zone: hi I have my time set to adjust automatically based on time zones but despite constant travel to different destinations my time never resets to new time zone. I always have to do it manually. Pls help...
  7. Automatic Time Change

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic Time Change: I want my laptop clock to change automatically whenever I move time zones. It is set to ON for automatic time, and time zone (two separate ON's to press). But I have just gone to Spain (from UK) and they are one hour ahead, but the laptop time is unaltered. I have also...
  8. Every time there is a time change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time there is a time change: So every time there is a time change I have To go to the settings and click on this sliding button on Date And Time settings. Can it be because I could have set time zone automatically off ? submitted by /u/cachooscar [link] [comments]...
  9. Every time there is a time change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time there is a time change: So every time there is a time change I have To go to the settings and click on this sliding button on Date And Time settings. Can it be because I could have set time zone automatically off ? submitted by /u/cachooscar [link] [comments]...
  10. Screensaver delay time resets to 1 on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Screensaver delay time resets to 1 on boot: After converting from Windows 7 to 10 the screensaver delay time resets to 1 every time I boot the system. This prevents the screensaver from activating. I set the time and press apply and then works all day until I sign off at night and re-boot (power up) in the morning. I...