Windows 10: Unable to change wallpaper other than system wallpaper and block colours

Discus and support Unable to change wallpaper other than system wallpaper and block colours in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Unable to change wallpaper other than system wallpaper and block colours Mine is updated yo the latest version till date 03/10/2019... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PraveenBR, Oct 2, 2019.

1. PraveenBR Win User

Unable to change wallpaper other than system wallpaper and block colours

Mine is updated yo the latest version till date 03/10/2019

:)

PraveenBR, Oct 2, 2019

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 2, 2019
  3. changing wallpaper

I have photos on my wallpaper that I want to change as they are out of date. With my old laptop I knew how to do this . I now cannot figure out how to delete and install new wallpaper.

I followed some instructions from 'the community' and managed to change the colour of the taskbar but the photos remain

Please advise. Thanks. M Greene

MargaretGreene, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Unable to change wallpaper other than system wallpaper and block colours

“Unable to change a wallpaper: Internal error”

“Unable to change a wallpaper: Internal error”

filipkeseljevic, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to change wallpaper other than system wallpaper and block colours - Similar Threads - Unable change wallpaper

2. Wallpaper not changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper not changing: I changed my background settings to change after every 1 minute then later to 10 minutes but it is not changing normally it is been changing only while my laptop is being charged...the same is happening for the remaining time limits too please help me what to do now...
  3. Wallpaper not changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper not changing: I changed my background settings to change after every 1 minute then later to 10 minutes but it is not changing normally it is been changing only while my laptop is being charged...the same is happening for the remaining time limits too please help me what to do now...
  4. Wallpapers changing on their own and other fun wallpaper glitches

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpapers changing on their own and other fun wallpaper glitches: My wallpapers like to change on their own. Always happens after I leave my PC on sleep mode for 5 or more minutes. Sometimes it will be a random image in my gallery that I opened recently, other times it will be the same image on my 1st monitor I have a dual monitor set up...
  5. Changing wallpapers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing wallpapers: Hi there! I am a huge fan of the wallpapers before logging in. I was wondering if I could have the same random picture as my desktop wallpapers. I was also wondering if there’s a way to change the speed at which the log in wallpapers change. I want it to change more...
  6. Wallpaper changing

Wallpaper changing: my problem is my second monitor wallpaper keeps changing itself to match the first monitor, it usually happens after my PC has been asleep or been restarted, any ideas? sync my settings is turned off and i originally set the backgrounds for each monitor manually. submitted...
  7. Automatically change taskbar font colour based on wallpaper?

Automatically change taskbar font colour based on wallpaper?: I'm using TranslucentTB for a clear taskbar and my wallpaper changes automatically every 24 hours or so. Is there any way to automatically change the font colour in the taskbar to black when I have a wallpaper that's dominantly white and white for dark wallpapers? submitted...
  8. wallpaper not changing

wallpaper not changing: recently I installed one wallpaper & uninstalled the same. then I try to apply custom wallpaper it doesn't changes still it's showing blank only, suggest in a simple manner to resolve...
  9. Change wallpaper

Change wallpaper: I want to change the wallpaper via regedit.exe, but that is impossible! Current version: Windows 10 Home, ver 1809 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-wallpaper/ce780212-5566-4e8f-8532-7f450cba709e
  10. Change wallpaper

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change wallpaper: Hey it wont let me change my wallpaper https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_10/change-wallpaper/8c9171e2-da9a-4a39-903a-fac4390fb57b