Windows 10: Unable to claim gamepass 1 month on new laptop

Discus and support Unable to claim gamepass 1 month on new laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello All,I click on the MS store app in windows 11 and choose to redeem my xbox game pass 1 free month for PC under the included with this device tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eire05, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Eire05 Win User

Unable to claim gamepass 1 month on new laptop

Hello All,I click on the MS store app in windows 11 and choose to redeem my xbox game pass 1 free month for PC under the included with this device tab and get the following error.Appreciate anyones help

:)

Eire05, Oct 18, 2021
  2. FoxNovu Win User

Gamepass for PC

I bought 1 month of gamepass for my new PC and whenever i try to install a game i get a dark gray popup with literally nothing on it besides the X button to close it. I'm not sure how to fix this or what to do about it.

FoxNovu, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks

I am a part of a Microsoft family which gives me access to Xbox gamepass ultimate. One of the Xbox gamepass ultimate perks is an ancestral ship set for sea of thieves but someone else in my family already claimed it. Is there any way I can have access
    to it as well or do I need to buy gamepass for myself?

EmeryBrown, Oct 18, 2021
  4. randa23 Win User

100% disk usage on 1 month old laptop running windows 10

Hi there

My laptop is 1 month old and has been upgraded to windows 10. It has started to use 100% of disk on startup and sporadically after the initial switching on of the laptop. It is making my laptop hard to use so wondered if anyone had any suggestions

I have read various forums and disabled things like superfetch and windows search and none of these have helped me.

Any new suggestions?

randa23, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to claim gamepass 1 month on new laptop - Similar Threads - Unable claim gamepass

2. Audio Problems for 1 month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Problems for 1 month: HI,I have some audio issues with my HP Laptop. These problems come only when i use realtek drivers. when i use normal high defintion audio a dont have these prblems. The problems is that when i plug my headphones bass i lacking like there is a high pass filter applied to the...
  3. Audio Problems for 1 month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Problems for 1 month: HI,I have some audio issues with my HP Laptop. These problems come only when i use realtek drivers. when i use normal high defintion audio a dont have these prblems. The problems is that when i plug my headphones bass i lacking like there is a high pass filter applied to the...
  4. Won and lost 12 months of gamepass ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won and lost 12 months of gamepass ultimate: I won a sweepstake for 12 months of gamepass ultimate, while I was at work it was sent, and I was sleeping until I checked my gmail.I had won! but I checked I again and apparently "Womp womp" "Sorry, your prize claim deadline has passed, and you are no longer eligible to...
  5. Won and lost 12 months of gamepass ultimate

Won and lost 12 months of gamepass ultimate: I won a sweepstake for 12 months of gamepass ultimate, while I was at work it was sent, and I was sleeping until I checked my gmail.I had won! but I checked I again and apparently "Womp womp" "Sorry, your prize claim deadline has passed, and you are no longer eligible to...
  6. add 1 month to date

add 1 month to date: ok guys, another learning experience....I want to add 1 month to a duedate and update. How to include: (SET duedate = DATE_ADD(duedate, INTERVAL 1 month ) into this: $sql = "UPDATE payfile SET amtpaid=?, duedate=?, prevbal=?, latechg=?, secdep=?, damage=?, courtcost=?,...
  7. Unable to claim gamepass 1 month on new laptop

Unable to claim gamepass 1 month on new laptop: Hello All,I click on the MS store app in windows 11 and choose to redeem my xbox game pass 1 free month for PC under the included with this device tab and get the following error.Appreciate anyones help...
  8. 24 BSODs in 1 month

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    24 BSODs in 1 month: Lots of BSODs and I'm tearing my hair out. Please help! If someone can look through and give me some clues, that would be great. 1. I've tested memory with memtest so far 2. HDD with chkdsk / HDD tune etc 3. Checked internal cabling, everything is tightly connected 4....
  9. Clean Install on 1-month old Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install on 1-month old Surface Laptop: Another one-month new issue [img] Santa gave me a new i7 Surface Laptop that I immediately upgraded to W10 Pro. Well, I seem to have a weekly BSD, and many suggestions online say to try a clean OS install. I do nothing on this machine that my lower spec'd Lenovo and MBP...
  10. Advice to reinstall on a 1 month old new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advice to reinstall on a 1 month old new computer: First thing to know is that this is a 1 month old new ACER Aspire ES1-533-C55P (x64) notebook Win10 Home (x64). About a month ago a friend called me about his wife wasn't able to log in to their Yahoo email account because the password wasn't working anymore and the forgot...