Windows 10: Unable to clear "protected memory access blocked" manually in protection history whereas...

Discus and support Unable to clear "protected memory access blocked" manually in protection history whereas... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I try to clear my protection history manually by deleting "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\History\Services", my history of threat... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Akshat Tumkur, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Unable to clear "protected memory access blocked" manually in protection history whereas...

When I try to clear my protection history manually by deleting "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\History\Services", my history of threat notifications are cleared but protected memory access blocked remains in the list.Win 10 Version 21H1Toshiba Satellite L630

:)

Akshat Tumkur, Jun 30, 2021

2. Unable to clear protection history

I am using Windows 10 Home build 1909 and I am unable to clear the Windows Security Protection History...

I have tried...

Open Event viewer and find Log "Operational" under Application and service logs / Microsoft / Windows / Windows
    defender

Right click on it and select clear log.

and

Delete folder Service C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\History\Service .

After deleting the folder Service, off and turn on (OFF>ON) Real-Time protection and Cloud protection.

And neither suggestion works. Are there any other suggestions to clear the protection history

Microsoft needs to reinstall the clear button.

I have entries because I had Controlled folder access turned on by accident... I have it off now.

Jack Smook, Jun 30, 2021
  3. Glowroy Win User
    W10 Windows Defender Protection History

Hi, is it possible to clear the "all recent items" list in "virus & protection/protection history"
    it currently lists 14 items of "protected memory access blocked" and 1 item of "protected folder access blocked"
    all low severity.
    I have tried various "solutions" but none have actually deleted the list,
    many thanks,

Glowroy, Jun 30, 2021
  4. vicf1 Win User

Unable to clear "protected memory access blocked" manually in protection history whereas...

Clear Windows Security Center (Defender) Protection History

Did not work for me. After going through all steps I still have protection history full

vicf1, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

Unable to clear "protected memory access blocked" manually in protection history whereas...

1. Unable to clear "protected memory access blocked" manually in protection history whereas... - Similar Threads - Unable clear protected

2. Clean the Protected Memory Access Block from my protection history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clean the Protected Memory Access Block from my protection history: I have followed all steps posted on this platform but cant clean the Protected Memory Access Block from my protection history.Used the Event view, done the powershell stuff and set it to 1 day since August 30, 2022 and used all the scan options to scan, deleted results fom...
  3. Clean the Protected Memory Access Block from my protection history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clean the Protected Memory Access Block from my protection history: I have followed all steps posted on this platform but cant clean the Protected Memory Access Block from my protection history.Used the Event view, done the powershell stuff and set it to 1 day since August 30, 2022 and used all the scan options to scan, deleted results fom...
  4. Clean the Protected Memory Access Block from my protection history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to clear controlled Folder Access in Block History Protection History

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to clear controlled Folder Access in Block History Protection History: I am having trouble clearing my controlled folder access block history. I know of the method of deleting the Service folder by going into ProgramData/Mircosoft/WindowsDefener/Scans/History by deleting the files under CacheManager and turning real time protection on and off,...
  6. How to clear controlled Folder Access in Block History Protection History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to clear controlled Folder Access in Block History Protection History: I am having trouble clearing my controlled folder access block history. I know of the method of deleting the Service folder by going into ProgramData/Mircosoft/WindowsDefener/Scans/History by deleting the files under CacheManager and turning real time protection on and off,...
  7. How to clear controlled Folder Access in Block History Protection History

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Protected memory Access Blocked

Protected memory Access Blocked: I am receiving any 15 minutes the following notification at the minute 59 each hour I received 2 notifications instead : Protected memory Access Blocked LowAny help please?...
  9. Unable to clear protection history

Unable to clear protection history: I am using Windows 10 Home build 1909 and I am unable to clear the Windows Security Protection History... I have tried... Open Event viewer and find Log "Operational" under Application and service logs / Microsoft / Windows / Windows defender Right click on it and select...
  10. Protected memory access blocked/

Protected memory access blocked/: Multiple times a day I'm getting the message. Unauthorized changes blocked Controlled folder blocked C:/...DDVDataCollector from making changes to memory I've run a full scan in windows security, that showed no issues. How can I stop these messages appearing....