Windows 10: Unable to click date and time in extended screen in Windows 11

Discus and support Unable to click date and time in extended screen in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am unable to click date and time of Taskbar of projected extended screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by satya karki, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Unable to click date and time in extended screen in Windows 11

I am unable to click date and time of Taskbar of projected extended screen.

:)

satya karki, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Clipp Win User

Screen time will not extend

Hello, I have a child as a family member. When she asks for more screen time no request is received by myself. When I try to extend or change screen time without the request, nothing changes. They are still locked out and I am unable to extend or remove
    screen time limits. This happens multiple times. It does not fix itself when I restart, reboot or sign out/sign in again on both computers (mine or a microsoft family account accessed form any device). This is really, frustrating. I have followed the suggestions
    from other forums and the suggestion on the family help page (reboot computer).

Thank you for your help.

Clipp, Aug 10, 2022
  3. Date and Time

Hi Roman,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to change the Date and Time format from Control Panel and check. Also select the time zone as UTC-5.00 Eastern Time.

After changing the setting, I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as automatic. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.
    Restart your computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Unable to click date and time in extended screen in Windows 11

Error: "Settings out of date" and unable to save the password for the app on Windows 10

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

Unable to click date and time in extended screen in Windows 11

1. Unable to click date and time in extended screen in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Unable click date

2. ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11: HOW TO ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-date-and-time-to-lock-screen-on-windows-11/d8957fbb-81a9-49a1-9a8d-738c1f9c2867
  3. Unable to click date and time in extended screen in Windows 11

Unable to click date and time in extended screen in Windows 11: I am unable to click date and time of Taskbar of projected extended screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-click-date-and-time-in-extended-screen/a339160d-39cd-497f-af0a-d88371881d8a
  4. date and time windows 11

date and time windows 11: in windows 11 i have the following message when trying to install updates: We couldn't install updates because there's a problem with the date and time information on your device. Make sure your date, time, and time zone settings are correct and we'll try again later.does...
  5. Extended Time and Date Format

in Windows 10 Customization
    Extended Time and Date Format: Hello,I’ve been trying for a while now to play arround with the time formating to make my life easier and it seems I cannot modify it how I like. But I managed to find this:Please tell me how to get the same time/date formatting while still having the small taskbar...
  6. Unable to change Date & Time

Unable to change Date & Time: For some reason on a Windows 10 system, I can not change the Date and Time. I have opened Settings > Time & Language >Date & Time. Turned off Set time automatically. Then click Change. Then I selected a different Month.When I hit Change, the Current date and time changes to...
  7. EXTEND SCREEN TIME IN WINDOWS 10

EXTEND SCREEN TIME IN WINDOWS 10: EXTENS SCREEN TIME IN WINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extend-screen-time-in-windows-10/6b1360b3-b88a-48e8-ad40-18d5b39f16cd
  8. Unable to change the date and time manually in Date and Time settings

Unable to change the date and time manually in Date and Time settings: The "change" button is grey and unclickable... how do I fix this? I'd like to set my clock to 12 hours instead of 24. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-change-the-date-and-time-manually-in/80b7f457-5d40-4fa1-ba93-e89f1fa01de0
  9. Unable to click on Windows Start Button, Time and Date after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to click on Windows Start Button, Time and Date after Windows Update: Recently, after windows update, despite being admin on my home computer, I am unable to click on Windows icon, access start menu, go to settings or even click on date and time - how to fix this?. Appreciate your suggestions...
  10. Unable to extend screen time

Unable to extend screen time: My screen time was up and I asked my father to extend it. He allowed me to play more and changed the time but nothing happened. I still cannot play because the computer says I don’t have screen time any more...