Windows 10: unable to complete daily jigsaw challenges due to fault on systyem for Slots ERA

Discus and support unable to complete daily jigsaw challenges due to fault on systyem for Slots ERA in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Daily jigsaw challenges cannot be accessed due to the "close element" at the top of the advert page for Slots ERA sending me back to the beginning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BazzyBoy2743, Mar 29, 2019.

1. unable to complete daily jigsaw challenges due to fault on systyem for Slots ERA

My Daily jigsaw challenges cannot be accessed due to the "close element" at the top of the advert page for Slots ERA sending me back to the beginning and not working WHY Two more people near me are having the saME PROBLEM

:)

BazzyBoy2743, Mar 29, 2019

2. Jigsaw Jam Daily Challenges

I was able to play the Jigsaw Daily challenges up until a couple months ago, since then I haven't been able to play the Jigsaw Jam daily challenges it wont load. I can play the other Jigsaw puzzel's but not the daily challenges it just keeps saying -Loading-
    in each of the window boxes I downloaded the windows 10 and hoping that would fix the problem but it still wont load. Please help

francescurry, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges Show Not Complete in the Calendar

Hi,

For in game Daily Challenges issues, we would suggest that you post your concern to Microsoft Jigsaw Community page directly on this

link

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

unable to complete daily jigsaw challenges due to fault on systyem for Slots ERA

Microsoft Jigsaw daily challenges

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

I suggest you to check for game updates in Windows Store check if that helps.

If the issue persists follow the Methods below.

Method 1: Run app troubleshooter

Refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2: if Method 1 doesn’t resolve the issue. I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall game and check.

Follow Steps below to uninstall Microsoft Jigsaw daily challenges.

1. Right Click on the Microsoft Jigsaw daily challenges game.

2. Select Uninstall.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Pavan_N, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

unable to complete daily jigsaw challenges due to fault on systyem for Slots ERA

1. unable to complete daily jigsaw challenges due to fault on systyem for Slots ERA - Similar Threads - unable complete daily

2. Daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily challenges: Are the daily challenges still available on Windows 11. If I upgrade from Windows 10 will my record come with me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daily-challenges/452f9d8a-3d88-4606-b2fb-92a57904dd77
  3. Daily Challengers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily Challengers: Has Microsoft turned off Daily challengers for Windows 8.1? I can play all the solitaire games but the daily challenges refuse to load with error code 002000, which is no help. I'm using a laptop not an XBox and this problem only started in the last two days.I've tried a...
  4. Daily Challengers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daily Challengers: Has Microsoft turned off Daily challengers for Windows 8.1? I can play all the solitaire games but the daily challenges refuse to load with error code 002000, which is no help. I'm using a laptop not an XBox and this problem only started in the last two days.I've tried a...
  5. Daily Challenges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Daily Challenges: When I open up my Microsoft Solitaire Collection I can open the games except for the Daily Challenges. It says "Download Error" and that an error occurred when attempting to download and that I need to check the internet connection and try again later....
  6. Murka Slots Era

Murka Slots Era: When I install this and run it it works fine BUT if I later want to carry on running it there is a screen with a percentage displayed as it loads. Normally the game appears at a low percentage. But now it stops at 47.06% which should be after the point at which the game...
  7. Slots era ad will not close

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Slots era ad will not close: I play Sudoku and Minesweeper daily challenges, ignoring the ads which which are easy to close by clicking the close tab offered. The latest ad for the Slots Era app will not close by clicking close meaning that I cannot play the games. Why will this ad not close?...
  8. Slots Era

Slots Era: Slots Era will neither install or close to allow me to complete the jigsaw. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but no difference. This app has a problem. Can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slots-era/d2fe788a-e5b5-4c82-9870-ee963018d9c1
  9. Slots Era Aa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slots Era Aa: Yesterday when playing Microsoft Jigsaw a new advert 'Slots Era' came up but after it finished I was unable to close the page and get back to Jigsaw. This morning I tried several times before looking up possible solutions. I tried Resetting the App which worked. A new...
  10. microsoft jigsaw will not open for me to play daily challenge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft jigsaw will not open for me to play daily challenge: Microsoft jigsaw daily challenge game will not open for me to play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-will-not-open-for-me-to-play/ce60f694-5781-46bb-8d22-d9522d03b284

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i can not get access to jigsaw due to slors promotion

2. microsoft jigsaw advert wont close 2019

3. I dont want to download app for Slot Era but cant get on to jigsaws as it wont close.

4. microsoft sudoku slots era bug,
  5. slots era game add wont allow microsoft sudoku to wok,
  6. why does slots era stop me getting into my microsoft daily jigsaw games,
  7. microsoft jigsaw ad will not close 2019,
  8. slots era keeps freezing microsoft jigsaw,
  9. slot era advert will not close,
  10. slots era add not closing,
  11. slots era stops microsoft jigsaw,
  12. microsoft games unable to close advert at end of playing,
  13. why wont slots era close and allow me to play microsoft jigsaw,
  14. slots era ad crashing ms jigsaw,
  15. unable to remove advert for slots era