Windows 10: Unable to complete initial install of Windows 10 on new desktop

Discus and support Unable to complete initial install of Windows 10 on new desktop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I was trying to install Windows 10 on a new desktop I built with a new SSD. I installed the USB in to the new computer and started through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by McGeheeGames, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Unable to complete initial install of Windows 10 on new desktop

Hello,

I was trying to install Windows 10 on a new desktop I built with a new SSD. I installed the USB in to the new computer and started through the prompts and after a while everything went black. I left it for a long time but no change in status. I then tried unplugging it and starting over but no luck. I fear I have ruined it. Is there any way of getting this to install now? Or do I need to somehow reformat the SSD in order to start over?

Thanks!

:)

McGeheeGames, Jun 22, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 22, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 22, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Unable to complete initial install of Windows 10 on new desktop

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Unable to complete initial install of Windows 10 on new desktop

1. Unable to complete initial install of Windows 10 on new desktop - Similar Threads - Unable complete initial

2. Initial setup on new laptop won’t complete

in Windows 10 Customization
    Initial setup on new laptop won’t complete: I just purchased a new Asus E510 laptop. Went through most of initial setup with no problem. When it comes to the screen under Services Tab “Microsoft 365 comes with your device” and Cortana says let’s set it up it stops. Will not proceed forward. So, the question is how do I...
  3. Initial setup on new laptop won’t complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Initial setup on new laptop won’t complete: I just purchased a new Asus E510 laptop. Went through most of initial setup with no problem. When it comes to the screen under Services Tab “Microsoft 365 comes with your device” and Cortana says let’s set it up it stops. Will not proceed forward. So, the question is how do I...
  4. Initial setup on new laptop won’t complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to install Windows 10 on my new desktop built

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Windows 10 on my new desktop built: Hello, I recently upgraded my desktop due to a motherboard failure and I need to reinstall windows 10 with my usb drive from windows I purchased 4 years ago. It is unable to boot the drive from my system and I suspect the drive is either dead or the windows version is...
  6. Unable to install Windows 10 on my new desktop built

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Windows 10 on my new desktop built: Hello, I recently upgraded my desktop due to a motherboard failure and I need to reinstall windows 10 with my usb drive from windows I purchased 4 years ago. It is unable to boot the drive from my system and I suspect the drive is either dead or the windows version is...
  7. Unable to install Windows 10 on my new desktop built

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Unable to login after completion of initial set-up of windows 10 pro on new machine

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login after completion of initial set-up of windows 10 pro on new machine: Just bought brand new laptop with Windows 10 pro. Followed the prompt to set-up machine. I have an Office 365 Business premium account. This is a one person business i am the administrator and the only Email account. During the Set-up process, since this machine is a...
  9. Unable to Complete Windows 10 Installation

Unable to Complete Windows 10 Installation: Hi Everyone, I kindly need your advice as I am having issue with installing Windows 10 on my new MSI laptop. I bought it free-dos and I prepared an installation USB from Microsoft's page. This is a screenshot from my second try. I already had 3-4 drives appearing in my...
  10. Initial Startup of New Desktop

Initial Startup of New Desktop: I just bought a new HP Pavilion 590-p0050 desktop PC. I have never started a new computer for the first time. In the past I have always paid a technician to do this. This is not feasible this time. Could someone steer me to a ny type of guide or instructions on how to go...