Windows 10: Unable to Complete Windows 10 Installation

Discus and support Unable to Complete Windows 10 Installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I kindly need your advice as I am having issue with installing Windows 10 on my new MSI laptop. I bought it free-dos and I prepared an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by UgurFiliz, Feb 6, 2019.

1. UgurFiliz Win User

Unable to Complete Windows 10 Installation

Hi Everyone,

I kindly need your advice as I am having issue with installing Windows 10 on my new MSI laptop. I bought it free-dos and I prepared an installation USB from Microsoft's page.

This is a screenshot from my second try. I already had 3-4 drives appearing in my first try as well. The highlighted SSD disk was my choice to do the installation at first try. I did not want to delete any other appearing disks because I was not sure what to do. Installation files are completed successfully (%100) but instead of starting/continuing the installation it restarted the computer and it showed me the first screen where you click INSTALL and start Windows 10 installation from beginning.

Unable to Complete Windows 10 Installation [​IMG]

As you can see below, when I try to install Windows 10 from beginning again, I receive the warning message below. I clicked OK and restarted the installation. It again completed installation files %100 but then it just restarted the computer again. May I kindly ask your help to be able to install Windows 10, please? Thank you in advance.

Unable to Complete Windows 10 Installation 3b93ad5e-3b29-4edd-ac76-553031f6cf7d?upload=true.jpg

:)

UgurFiliz, Feb 6, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 6, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Unable to Complete Windows 10 Installation :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to Complete Windows 10 Installation - Similar Threads - Unable Complete Installation

2. Unable to complete WIndows 20H2 install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to complete WIndows 20H2 install.: Hello, originally I was having issues with my Windows Store functionality and was attempting to get that to work with the usual methods.At this time, I already wasn't able to update but that wasn't my focus just making that part clear.After trying every method under the sun,...
  3. Unable to complete Windows update installation

Unable to complete Windows update installation: I have a Dell Latitude E6540 that hangs when trying to install the latest Windows 10 update. It installed the version released in early November or late October but only after a lot of trouble doing so. I've tried to install 3 times, and it always hangs at about 84%. Then...
  4. Unable to complete initial install of Windows 10 on new desktop

Unable to complete initial install of Windows 10 on new desktop: Hello, I was trying to install Windows 10 on a new desktop I built with a new SSD. I installed the USB in to the new computer and started through the prompts and after a while everything went black. I left it for a long time but no change in status. I then tried unplugging...
  5. Unable to complete installation of iCloud for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to complete installation of iCloud for windows: I noticed yesterday that icloud had not downloaded any photos to my laptop since 8th May. I checked all settings and all looked ok. I tried a manual download but nothing happened. I finally uninstalled icloud and attempted to reinstall. The first part of the install was...
  6. Tried to install Windows 10 on our Windows 7 - but it was unable to complete installation -...

Tried to install Windows 10 on our Windows 7 - but it was unable to complete installation -...: We purchased a 1TB to our 10 year old computer Windows 7 then downloaded and tried to install Windows 10. It was unable to complete the installation. Ran Windows update trouble shooter and it indicated Error #8007042-2000D, but I can't see, to find help for that number. I...
  7. Driver unable to complete installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver unable to complete installation: Hi, I'm having trouble with the device driver for my Dell D6000 docking station. The device drivers for the usb hub and network adapter install successfully and function correctly, however the display adapter does not. In device manager it yields the following message:...
  8. Firefox unable to complete re-install....

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox unable to complete re-install....: Having had problems earlier with Firefox my default browser decided to remove and re-install, however the new download is unable to complete saying try again. This sounds as though it hasn't uninstalled properly to begin with so any ideas how to resolve this ? Thanks...
  9. Unable to complete Tachomaster installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to complete Tachomaster installation: I have tried to install software from Tachomaster, which has a local postgresql database included with it When it tries to install the database I get the message: rrSQL.Connect : Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly...
  10. Unable to complete installation

Unable to complete installation: Hi all. Apologies if this is a repeat topic, I had a look and couldn't see anything here that answered my question. I'm trying to do a fresh install of Windows 10 on a laptop. The laptop was previously on 7. I am also replacing the HDD with an SSD, and adding new RAM....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 unable to complete installation