Windows 10: Unable to completely uninstall application

Discus and support Unable to completely uninstall application in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently downloaded Grammarly for windows but after finding out that it isn't so much so I decided I should uninstall it. After uninstalling the app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sarabjeet Kaur Kohli, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Unable to completely uninstall application

I recently downloaded Grammarly for windows but after finding out that it isn't so much so I decided I should uninstall it. After uninstalling the app from the settings I found this:

Unable to completely uninstall application 30e864e3-6ecb-4bb7-bf48-84040ed0f1b9?upload=true.jpg

As you can see after right-clicking any file, it still shows this option in the menu.

How can I remove this option??

:)

Sarabjeet Kaur Kohli, Feb 6, 2021

2. Metro Apps Reinstalled Even After I Manually Uninstalled Them

Hi,

Thank you for updating on the status. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check if the applications/games are completely uninstalled by following the steps below:

• Type Control Panel in the search box and press Enter.
    • Under Programs, click on Uninstall a Program.
    • Check if the applications/games are displaying.
    • If they are displaying, select the item and click on Uninstall.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Unable to uninstall a program in Windows 10

@wendycampos,

We understand your concern in this regard.

• When you say "can no longer access programs and choose to uninstall it", you mean you're unable to access Programs and Features?
    • Which application or program you're trying to Uninstall?
    • What troubleshooting steps did you tried?

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Feb 6, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Unable to completely uninstall application

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Unable to completely uninstall application :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Unable to completely uninstall application

1. Unable to completely uninstall application - Similar Threads - Unable completely uninstall

2. Why is there a command to completely uninstall every windows application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there a command to completely uninstall every windows application?: Just a quick question, why is there a command you can run for pretty much every app on windows to get rid of it?I do imagine it helps older computers run slightly better after deleting them, but wouldn't there be risks too?...
  3. Cannot completely uninstall application Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot completely uninstall application Windows 11: Hello again community, I have another question, though I am certain I will get eaten alive by trolls for posting anything here.... :I have been trying to get Android apps installed on my device, but in order to do so, I need to use an application called Amazon AppStore. which...
  4. Cannot completely uninstall application Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot completely uninstall application Windows 11: Hello again community, I have another question, though I am certain I will get eaten alive by trolls for posting anything here.... :I have been trying to get Android apps installed on my device, but in order to do so, I need to use an application called Amazon AppStore. which...
  5. How to uninstall completely an application on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to uninstall completely an application on Windows 10?: After a remote repo was renamed, Github Desktop doesn't let me push to or pull from it: it prompts me for credentials and that fails every time. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't help. Thing is, when I reinstall it I has all my settings already which means Windows did NOT...
  6. Unable to uninstall application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to uninstall application: When I click Start the Awareness app appears in the list of apps at the top see screenshot 1 but when I right click uninstall I am taken to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features but Awareness does not appear see Capture 1. How can I uninstall this app? When I go to...
  7. Unable to remove an application in Settings>Uninstall Application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to remove an application in Settings>Uninstall Application: I'm trying to remove uTorrent in the list of my installed Applications. As far as i recall i think it was deleted directly in the folder where it was located at the time. Now i'm getting the error below.[ATTACH] Cheers!...
  8. Unable to uninstall App Store Application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to uninstall App Store Application: Hey I had a problem with the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, so the support suggested that I should uninstall the the App which was download from the Windows Store and reinstall it, but somehow the uninstall did not went right. The Game is removed when I look in the...
  9. Unable to Remove/Uninstall an App completely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to Remove/Uninstall an App completely: Dear community, So I recently downloaded an app and unfortunately got bundled up with some junk virus software. I was trying to remove the software but somehow were not able to remove it completely. It kept showing up in my list of Apps & features, but the Modify and...
  10. Unable to completely uninstall Norton Security Suite

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to completely uninstall Norton Security Suite: Hello, I'm Unable to completely uninstall Norton Security Suite. When I check the Windows Defender Security Center it shows a Red icon w/ an X and asks to open Norton Security Suite When I click the Icon it shows that I have two Security Suites installed. ( I just...