Windows 10: Unable to configure Calander app

Discus and support Unable to configure Calander app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am unable to configure Calendar app with the details provided by the service provider. I have however, not faced any issues while configuring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Khadag, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Khadag Win User

Unable to configure Calander app

Hi

I am unable to configure Calendar app with the details provided by the service provider. I have however, not faced any issues while configuring the Mail app with the same details.

Each time I am trying to configure Calendar app an Error message pops up, which says Error Code 0x80004005 (screenshot attached).

Unable to configure Calander app 1eda41f7-e4ce-44fa-9aa1-bf316304c831?upload=true.jpg

To troubleshoot, I have tried, un-installing and then re-installing the app. I have also tried resetting the app but am facing the same issue.

To re-iterate, I am not facing any issues to configure the Mail app and if I try to set up the account in ThunderBird, then too this goes through smoothly. It is just the Calendar app where I am facing this issue.

This has become quite frustrating now since I don't want to let go of Mail because of issues faced in configuring the Calendar app. Please help & advise

:)

Khadag, Mar 16, 2019
  2. willsong Win User

Syncing Outlook Calanders

I recently purchased a palm pro, I am trying to synch my calanders one is personal and one is work from Outlook 07, I am able to synch my personal calander to my PDA but unable to synch my work calander. Any suggestions on synching multiple calanders?

willsong, Mar 16, 2019
  3. mmf65 Win User
    Calanders

Synch all calanders with colors to the phone from hotmail. Also include To_do list.

mmf65, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to configure Calander app - Similar Threads - Unable configure Calander

2. My Calander App is not opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Calander App is not opening.: I have restarted my pc, updated my pc and also deleted and reinstalled the Calander app, but it's still working. It opens for 2 seconds onto a white window and then closes....
  3. My Calander App is not opening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Calander App is not opening.: I have restarted my pc, updated my pc and also deleted and reinstalled the Calander app, but it's still working. It opens for 2 seconds onto a white window and then closes....
  4. mail and calander

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail and calander: can anyone tell me why mail downloadssome emails in just code. There doesn't seem to be any particular sourse of emails some just come through as code. I've about had it with mail and amabout to find a new client. I've had more trouble with it in the last few months....
  5. mail and calander

mail and calander: can anyone tell me why mail downloadssome emails in just code. There doesn't seem to be any particular sourse of emails some just come through as code. I've about had it with mail and amabout to find a new client. I've had more trouble with it in the last few months....
  6. mail and calander

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How to sync other people calander events on windows 11 calander app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sync other people calander events on windows 11 calander app: hi,am using calander app with windows 11, but i cant see other contacts events.my calander application is synced with Gmailfor example if i want to see my colleage calanders with my calander, how can i do that...
  8. How to sync other people calander events on windows 11 calander app

How to sync other people calander events on windows 11 calander app: hi,am using calander app with windows 11, but i cant see other contacts events.my calander application is synced with Gmailfor example if i want to see my colleage calanders with my calander, how can i do that...
  9. Mail and Calander App

Mail and Calander App: My mail and calander app was working fine yesterday afternoon. Then, boom, it would no longer open. Shutdown computer and waited about 5 minutes before turning it back on, didn't work. Clean disc...hey, it's worked in the past for other issues, didn't work. Ran a full...
  10. Reinstaling mail and calander app from app store

Reinstaling mail and calander app from app store: I reset my lap to the factory setting and found out that my mail and calander app does not show up on the start up screen. When I go to the app store I can find it there saying it is owned. But when I try to install , it down loads and then says cant install and will try...