Windows 10: Unable to connect Android phone to laptop using Remote Desktop App

Discus and support Unable to connect Android phone to laptop using Remote Desktop App in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It is Note 10 phone that I am trying to connect to the computer. But I get 0x104 error (app cannot find computer). Please, any help is appreciated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeyBelis, Dec 12, 2019.

1. LeyBelis Win User

Unable to connect Android phone to laptop using Remote Desktop App

It is Note 10 phone that I am trying to connect to the computer. But I get 0x104 error (app cannot find computer). Please, any help is appreciated

:)

LeyBelis, Dec 12, 2019
  2. farlex85 Win User

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Connecting to Remote Desktop Connection using Android Phone

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while connecting to Remote Desktop to Windows PC using Android phone.

You can refer the article
    Get started with Remote Desktop on Android
    , and see if that helps.

However, as the issue is related to using Remote Desktop Connection on Android, I would suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , where we have expertise and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on issues related to Remote Desktop Connection to assist you with your query.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Shelby A Win User

having trouble connecting my android phone to my laptop through Remote Desktop Client app for android phone. Error code "0x204 we couldn't connect to the remote PC

i am having trouble connecting my android phone to my laptop. I have the Remote Desktop Client app installed onto the phone and when I enter the required ip address, computer name, and all the required credentials, it gives me the message of "we couldn't
    connect to the remote PC. Make sure.........." and I still couldn't connect. I also get the error code "0x204. I have windows 10 home on my laptop. it's an ASUS laptop. my android is an LG G Stylo H634. any help is greatly appreciated!

OP - Windows 10 remote desktop

Shelby A, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to connect Android phone to laptop using Remote Desktop App - Similar Threads - Unable connect Android

2. Unable to connect remote desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect remote desktop: Unable to connect remote desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-remote-desktop/4ec89276-b78e-4f88-9193-51c33f2d1a4e
  3. Unable to connect remote desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect remote desktop: Unable to connect remote desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-remote-desktop/4ec89276-b78e-4f88-9193-51c33f2d1a4e
  4. Use my android phone as a remote for windows s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use my android phone as a remote for windows s: Hi. Recently bought a windows s tablet which I pretty much just to watch online conyuing Ed courses. Im trying to figure what what program /app I can use to be able use me phone as a remote. Things like start, stop, rewind a video or ppwk presentation. Thank you...
  5. Use my android phone as a remote for windows s

Use my android phone as a remote for windows s: Hi. Recently bought a windows s tablet which I pretty much just to watch online conyuing Ed courses. Im trying to figure what what program /app I can use to be able use me phone as a remote. Things like start, stop, rewind a video or ppwk presentation. Thank you...
  6. Unable to connect using Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect using Remote Desktop: We have one user in the office whose computer cannot be connected to via Remote Desktop Connection. All other users' workstations can be connected to without problem. RDC worked fine for this user until about 2 weeks ago, then he simply couldn't connect. Attempts to do so...
  7. Unable to connect using Remote Desktop

Unable to connect using Remote Desktop: We have one user in the office whose computer cannot be connected to via Remote Desktop Connection. All other users' workstations can be connected to without problem. RDC worked fine for this user until about 2 weeks ago, then he simply couldn't connect. Attempts to do so...
  8. Unable to connect using Remote Desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Issues using Remote Desktop Connection but not Remote Desktop App?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues using Remote Desktop Connection but not Remote Desktop App?: Hello, I have tried a couple of things to make Remote Desktop Connection work with no results. I verified my firewall and that Remote Desktop was checked, I pinged my works router while connected to the VPN and it works, I unchecked the "only allow connections from...
  10. Connecting calendars on the laptop and Android phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting calendars on the laptop and Android phone: I wonder how I can connect my calendars on the laptop and Android phone. I use Surface laptop with associated email account on Yahoo.com. I decided to add calendar to the phone by installing Yahoo email app. However it pulls up my Yahoo.com calendar but not my calendar on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to connect phone to windows