Windows 10: Unable to connect benq monitor to acer laptop

Discus and support Unable to connect benq monitor to acer laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have done virtually everything possible to fix the issue.I am certain all the physical connections work, my monitor was able to connect to my macbook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dy04, May 26, 2024.

1. dy04 Win User

Unable to connect benq monitor to acer laptop

I have done virtually everything possible to fix the issue.I am certain all the physical connections work, my monitor was able to connect to my macbook using the same cable, and the ports on the acer were able to detect other USB inputs.This is what I've tried:On Windows 11 HomeUnable to connect benq monitor to acer laptop :project and ExtendRestartingUpdating and Reinstalling drivers and the display adaptorUpdating all softwareUsing a USB C-HDMI adaptor instead of plugging the HDMI cable straight to the laptopI did some online research and some suggested that the problem may lie in the OS, so i went ahead and installed windows 10 home in

:)

2. cadzy22 Win User

BENQ GW2255 extrnal monitor suddenly not working

I have a HP Pavilion laptop.

When I first set it up I connected an additional display - BenQ GW2255 and it worked fine.

I then moved my laptop and plugged in my TV and it displayed fine on my TV.

When I then plugged the BENQ monitor back in it dosen't receive any signal.

I have tried installing the BENQ driver from their website, I successfully installed and restarted but it still doesn't work.

Please help!

cadzy22, May 26, 2024
  3. Monitor lag when turning on 3rd screen BenQ BL3200

Hi JimmyVN,

Try to use another HDMI or VGA to connect your BenQ Monitor. If the issue still persist I suggest that you bring it the local store where you purchased it for them to check.

Regards,

Abram Pinto, May 26, 2024
  4. Unable to connect benq monitor to acer laptop

my acer aspire laptop dosent detect external vga monitor .

Hi Sivaram,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    This issue might be happening because of the faulty drivers. That’s the reason you are getting intermittent connection on external monitor.

However, you may try the below suggested steps.

Step 1: Try connecting on a different monitor and check if the issue still persists.

Step 2: Try using a different VGA cable to connect with external monitor and check the status of the issue.

Step 3: Update display driver adapters

You may refer the article
    Update drivers in Windows 10
    and check the status of the issue.

Step 4: Check for an updated Video driver on the

Acer drivers and Manuals page

For more information you may also refer
    troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 26, 2024
Thema:

Unable to connect benq monitor to acer laptop

1. Unable to connect benq monitor to acer laptop - Similar Threads - Unable connect benq

2. Unable to connect benq monitor to acer laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect benq monitor to acer laptop: I have done virtually everything possible to fix the issue.I am certain all the physical connections work, my monitor was able to connect to my macbook using the same cable, and the ports on the acer were able to detect other USB inputs.This is what I've tried:On Windows 11...
  3. Issue with Font Sharpness on External Monitor Benq GW2480L when Connected to Asus Vivobook...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Font Sharpness on External Monitor Benq GW2480L when Connected to Asus Vivobook...: I have an Asus Vivobook S15 S5504VA laptop with Intel Iris Xe Graphics, and its built-in screen has a sharp and impressive 2.8k resolution. However, when I connect my external monitor Benq, GW2480L 1920 x 1080 as an extended display, the fonts and favicon on the external...
  4. ACER monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ACER monitors: are ACER monitors compatible with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-monitors/dcbc8f71-185a-49b7-9435-d029ea9b7879
  5. ACER monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACER monitors: are ACER monitors compatible with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-monitors/dcbc8f71-185a-49b7-9435-d029ea9b7879
  6. ACER laptop + 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ACER laptop + 2 monitors: I have an ACER aspire 5 laptop and want to extend the display over 2 separate monitors. Both monitors will work if plugged into the HDMI port, but I can't get a 2nd monitor to be recognised using a USB to HDMI adapter. Online advice and manufacturer advice suggests this...
  7. Unable to enable HDR on BenQ EW277HDR

Unable to enable HDR on BenQ EW277HDR: This display is HDR10 capable, connected with the provided HDMI 2.0 cable and installed monitor driver (Tried different high speed cable as well, not sure on the version, still no luck.) Hardware wise I meet the requirement with HDMI 2.0 port and intel 630 dealing with...
  8. Flickering Monitors Benq BL2420PT

Flickering Monitors Benq BL2420PT: I have two Benq monitors (connected on surface dock with displayport cables), which have had issues with Windows 59Hz automatic setting since day dot, but resolution was simple in setting Hertz to 60Hz. New Surface Laptop 3 will not hold this setting as below article seems to...
  9. acer monitor connection by HDMI no audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    acer monitor connection by HDMI no audio: I purchased an Acer monitor KA271B. When connected to HP computer by HDMI cable, I get a picture, but no audio. Have worked for two days on it and am at my wits end. HELP!...
  10. Old Acer/BenQ scanner drivers (x84, x64)

Old Acer/BenQ scanner drivers (x84, x64): I'm crossposting this from SevenForums and EightForums in case someone searches this forum for these drivers. Please let me know if this is not allowed before removing this thread. Thanks! --- This is just a FYI as I had just managed to get my own Acer 320U scanner up and...