Windows 10: Unable to connect bluetooth device phone with PC

Discus and support Unable to connect bluetooth device phone with PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloI'm unable to connect my phone with my PC via Bluetooth. On the PC it shows the phone as "paired" pls. check picture below, but when trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by armorst, Aug 12, 2023.

1. armorst Win User

Unable to connect bluetooth device phone with PC

HelloI'm unable to connect my phone with my PC via Bluetooth. On the PC it shows the phone as "paired" pls. check picture below, but when trying to connect the phone with the PC via the phone's settings, it just says "unable to connect to my PC" on the phone, and nothing changes on the PC.I've already tried every troubleshooting step that is shown in here:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix-bluetooth-problems-in-windows-723e092f-03fa-858b-5c80-131ec3fba75c#articleFooterSupportBridge=communityBridgeWhat further could be tried in order to solve this issue?

:)

armorst, Aug 12, 2023

2. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 12, 2023
  3. jhearcht Win User
    Bluetooth : allow device to connect greyed out

Win10 on Dell Inspiron Desktop PC

I want to play music from my Samsung Galaxy S6 through the bluetooth speaker system on my PC. After successfully pairing the phone, I discover that it is not connected. The bluetooth speakers are connected, but the phone only shows as "paired". In the Bluetooth popup, "allow a device to connect" is greyed out. After a Google search, I know this is a common problem, but proposed solutions don't work in my case. I tried rebooting both PC and phone, but no help. I installed the latest Bluetooth driver from Intel, but no change.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

jhearcht, Aug 12, 2023
  4. Unable to connect bluetooth device phone with PC

PC Windows 10 Bluetooth won't connect with Pixel 3XL phone

I have a Lenovo Yoga C930 PC (Win 10) that I cannot connect to my Pixel 3XL phone. I can get them to pair, but the PC bluetooth will only hold the connection for about 1 second, then says 'not connected'.

I have removed the PC from the phone's list of previously connected devices & then re-paired-numerous times. I have shut down & re-started both devices numerous times. None of these actions have worked. I am praying that one of you smart readers can help me solve this highly frustrating problem, pretty please?

BTW, I recently ran the upgrade on my phone from android 9 to 10. Could this be the problem? I see other changes on my phone that I think add steps & make it more cumbersome to use. Wish I could dump android 10 & go back to 9, but don't know how to do that either. If that is not the cause of this connection problem with the PC, I can live with it.

I would appreciate all advice. Please know that I am a 60-something year old- more knowledgeable than a basic user, but not super well versed in all of the software & hardware fixes that many of you know, so please write your suggestions/solutions accordingly. Many thanks in advance Unable to connect bluetooth device phone with PC :)

Wildflowerz , Aug 12, 2023
Thema:

Unable to connect bluetooth device phone with PC

1. Unable to connect bluetooth device phone with PC - Similar Threads - Unable connect bluetooth

2. Unable to connect to bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to bluetooth devices: I am having issues connecting to bluetooth devices: i can still connect to the devices i am paired to but i can't pair any new devices. Later i removed all paired devices and was unable to reconnect to them. I already tried to restart the bluetooth support service,...
  3. Unable to connect to bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to bluetooth devices: I am having issues connecting to bluetooth devices: i can still connect to the devices i am paired to but i can't pair any new devices. Later i removed all paired devices and was unable to reconnect to them. I already tried to restart the bluetooth support service,...
  4. Unable to connect bluetooth device phone with PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect bluetooth device phone with PC: HelloI'm unable to connect my phone with my PC via Bluetooth. On the PC it shows the phone as "paired" pls. check picture below, but when trying to connect the phone with the PC via the phone's settings, it just says "unable to connect to my PC" on the phone, and nothing...
  5. Bluetooth deviced but unable to connect No button

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth deviced but unable to connect No button: Hi all,I bought a Keychron K4 recently. I used it a few times with bluetooth without any problems, when it was empty I connected it through a cable. However, when I now want to use bluetooth again, I can see that it is paired but I am unable to connect. I am using a TP link...
  6. Unable to add or connect to Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add or connect to Bluetooth devices: Hi all,I have run into the following issue. I was attempting to connect a newly purchased Xbox controller to my laptop via Bluetooth, I got an error message that said something like "couldn't connect, please try again" after I clicked on the controller in the list of...
  7. bluetooth device unable to connect.

bluetooth device unable to connect.: I am unable to connect a bluetooth headset or any other bluetooth device I have.at first the bluetooth device showed up in settings, it was 'paired', when I clicked 'connect', nothing happened.I removed the device, but the computer is unable to find it again and it can't find...
  8. unable to connect Bluetooth devices

unable to connect Bluetooth devices: After the recent update i am not able to connect Bluetooth devices .i updated my drivers as well but i am not getting any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-bluetooth-devices/87e6dba3-c587-4196-998c-939dd1ab585c
  9. Unable to Connect with my bluetooth device

Unable to Connect with my bluetooth device: I am using HP notebook Series Model no: 2000-2116tu from few days i am unable to use bluetooth as its not get connected to any device. please help to sort out this problem....
  10. Bluetooth - phone to PC connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth - phone to PC connection: Win 10 (64bit), PC, Bluetooth USB stick, Sony Xperia XZ Premium I enabled Bluetooth on my PC and got my phone connected to it (at least that's what my PC tells me) but when I try to send a picture from my phone to my PC, I get an error on my phone, saying there's a...