Windows 10: Unable to connect bluetooth headphones to PC

Discus and support Unable to connect bluetooth headphones to PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a pair of Sony wh-1000xm3 bluetooth headphones which were working fine for ages on both phone and PC. But something weird was happening on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AidanTheTurtle1, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Unable to connect bluetooth headphones to PC

I have a pair of Sony wh-1000xm3 bluetooth headphones which were working fine for ages on both phone and PC. But something weird was happening on the PC throughout the whole time I was using it. If I had the PC turned on with bluetooth on and then turned on the headphones they wouldn't automatically connect, I would have to turn the bluetooth off and on a few times for it to connect.
    So I unpaired the headphones by removing the device from the PC.
    I also deleted the driver software in device manger for the headphones.
    But I also deleted the driver software for the Bluetooth as well to see if that was causing an issue. I then restarted the PC.
    That's where a new issue started.
    I now cannot pair the headphones to the PC at all, I managed to pair them once but when connected they automatically disconnected after 20-30 seconds.
    I unpaired them after that and now cannot pair them at all. Something will show up on the add a device every so often when I try to pair the headphones. It usually shows 'Unknown Device' or 'LE_WH' or 'le_wh-1000xm3' All of those show up as 'Other Devices' and not 'Audio Devices' I have manged to connect to the 'le_wh-1000xm3' a few times but it doesn't do anything just shows up as connected.

I have tried updating windows to latest version which hasn't changed anything. Ran a hardware and devices troubleshooter which came up with nothing and also a memory diagnostic tool which showed nothing as well. Also tried uninstalling the bluetooth devices again and restarting the computer but that made no difference. I cannot use the system restore as it shows an error when I try to do it. I have also tried resetting the pairing information on my headphones but that has made no difference.

My bluetooth doesn't seem to be the issue as I can connect other bluetooth devices with no problem. It's only the connection between the headphones and the PC.​

:)

AidanTheTurtle1, Aug 25, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Bazsl Win User
    Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Riley572 Win User

Unable to connect bluetooth headphones to PC

Bluetooth Unable to Connect After Shutdown

I'm having this strange connection issue with my Bluetooth headphones, where if I don't turn them off before I turn off my PC, they won't reconnect to my computer. However, if I go to My Bluetooth Devices and remove the device, I am able to pair them again
    after I restart my PC.

This is quite inconvenient, as I occasionally forget to turn my headphones before my PC, and am therefore unable to use them without restarting my computer and pairing them once more.

Steps to recreate:

• Pair a Bluetooth device.
    • Turn off your system without first disconnecting the device.
    • The device will be unable to reconnect without first removing the device and re-pairing.

Temporary fix:

• Remove the device under My Bluetooth Devices.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Pair the device again.

Edit: I figured I should mention, I use a pair of Bluedio Turbine headphones.

Riley572, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Unable to connect bluetooth headphones to PC

1. Unable to connect bluetooth headphones to PC - Similar Threads - Unable connect bluetooth

2. Bluetooth headphones won't connect to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones won't connect to PC: At first my bluetooth headphones wouldn't connect so i tried to remove them, it said remove failed but it usually does that and it shows up in pairing after, this time it did not. I did that several times to no avail, I restarted my pc thrice. Once normally, once holding the...
  3. Bluetooth headphones won't connect to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones won't connect to PC: At first my bluetooth headphones wouldn't connect so i tried to remove them, it said remove failed but it usually does that and it shows up in pairing after, this time it did not. I did that several times to no avail, I restarted my pc thrice. Once normally, once holding the...
  4. Unable to connect or remove Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect or remove Bluetooth headphones: Previously it worked fine.I have followed the instructions as best as I am able - but have hit a point beyond which I cannot progress.Device name DESKTOP-91AVJSJ Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-9400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.90 GB usable Device ID...
  5. Unable to connect or remove Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect or remove Bluetooth headphones: Previously it worked fine.I have followed the instructions as best as I am able - but have hit a point beyond which I cannot progress.Device name DESKTOP-91AVJSJ Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-9400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.90 GB usable Device ID...
  6. Windows 11 unable to connect to bluetooth headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 unable to connect to bluetooth headphone: So I just messed up with my bluetooth headphone. Now I'm unable to connect to the WH-1000XM4 Headphones but still can connect to the Headsets. Remove the device and reinstall the bluetooth driver wouldn't help. Anyone have any idea about this ?...
  7. Windows 11 unable to connect to bluetooth headphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 unable to connect to bluetooth headphone: So I just messed up with my bluetooth headphone. Now I'm unable to connect to the WH-1000XM4 Headphones but still can connect to the Headsets. Remove the device and reinstall the bluetooth driver wouldn't help. Anyone have any idea about this ?...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones not connecting to PC

Bluetooth Headphones not connecting to PC: Since last Monday, I have been having trouble pairing Bluetooth devices to my PC e.g. I can't get my Bluetooth headphones to connect. At first, I thought that my USB adapter was the culprit, so I got a replacement adapter. However, I still can't get Bluetooth to work on my...
  9. Can't connect Bluetooth headphones to PC

Can't connect Bluetooth headphones to PC: I finally managed to pair my headphones with my PC but I can't get them to connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-bluetooth-headphones-to-pc/4d400931-d79d-4355-8eca-c8ecdb66018c
  10. Cannot connect Bluetooth headphone with PC.

Cannot connect Bluetooth headphone with PC.: Cannot connect Bluetooth headphone with PC. Try trouble shooting tool, remove the Bluetooth device from the Device Mgr as suggested in Q&A. So I Removed device. Trying to pairing but failed. Suspect the problem from today updating 2020 patch....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wf-1000xm3 showing up as le device

2. appairer le casque Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 avec Windows

3. bose 700 reinstall windows

4. pairing pxc 550 to computer,
  5. pxc senhauser wont connect windows 10,
  6. connect pxc 550 to windows 10