Windows 10: Unable to connect Bluetooth mouse.

Discus and support Unable to connect Bluetooth mouse. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i try to connect to my bluetooth mouse, it gets stuck saying connecting for 2-3 minutes and then tells me to try again. I have updated and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RedTexan2000, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Unable to connect Bluetooth mouse.

When i try to connect to my bluetooth mouse, it gets stuck saying connecting for 2-3 minutes and then tells me to try again. I have updated and reinstalled the drivers

:)

RedTexan2000, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Oct 15, 2018
  3. T_B_Manc Win User
    Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Unable to connect Bluetooth mouse.

Unable to use my bluetooth mouse and bluetooth

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

1. What is the make and model of the computer and Bluetooth mouse?

2. Do you get any error message when you are trying to connect the mouse to the computer?

3. Does the mouse work with a different computer?

I suggest you to connect the Bluetooth mouse to a different USB port and check.

Also,I suggest you to check the status of the Bluetooth in Device Manger.
    • Press Windows and X key on the start screen and click on Device Manager.
    • Locate Bluetooth.
    • Double click on it, check the status for any exclamation mark
      or error code.

I suggest you try the below methods and check if it helps

Method 1:Hardware and Device Troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

1. Press Windows key + X, select Control panel.

2. Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all
    option on the left panel.

4. Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

5. Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Method 2:

Lets start the Bluetooth service and set it to Automatic:

a. Press Windows key + R on the keyboard.

b. Type “Services.msc” without quotes and press Enter.

c. Right click on Bluetooth support service and click on
    Properties

d. Set the Startup type as Automatic and then click Start
    under Service status.

e. Click on OK.

If its already on then turn it off and restart it.

Method 3:

Uninstall the Bluetooth mouse driver and install the latest driver from the manufacturer website. If driver for Windows 10 is not available then install driver in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
    “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Unable to connect Bluetooth mouse.

1. Unable to connect Bluetooth mouse. - Similar Threads - Unable connect Bluetooth

2. Unable to connect a Microsoft Bluetooth 360 mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect a Microsoft Bluetooth 360 mouse: I cannot connect a new Microsoft Bluetooth 360 mouse to a new high performance HP Z book laptop. The laptop is seeing the mouse and attempts to connect it for at least 15 sec, then it gives up. Also tried with an older HP laptop. It connects and get paired, but the mouse does...
  3. Unable to connect a Microsoft Bluetooth 360 mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect a Microsoft Bluetooth 360 mouse: I cannot connect a new Microsoft Bluetooth 360 mouse to a new high performance HP Z book laptop. The laptop is seeing the mouse and attempts to connect it for at least 15 sec, then it gives up. Also tried with an older HP laptop. It connects and get paired, but the mouse does...
  4. Unable to connect a Microsoft Bluetooth 360 mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to connect to Bluetooth...

Unable to connect to Bluetooth...: Hello Everyone, Since only today I have been unable to connect or turn on Bluetooth on my laptop device Lenovo 520S-141KB. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have attached 2 images above of the device manager window and Bluetooth settings. No issues could be found using the windows...
  6. Unable to Connect with Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Connect with Bluetooth: Alright so I bought a pair of Bluetooth headphones for my widows pc and I cant find the option in the action center, so I go to settings, and then Devices, then Bluetooth and other devices. Then I click "Add Bluetooth or other device." Then it says add device, I choose the...
  7. Unable to connect Bluetooth mouse

Unable to connect Bluetooth mouse: i lost my bluetooth in my computer ***Original Title: i lost y bluetooth, then i cannot connect my mouse*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-bluetooth-mouse/ed1cadd1-beb1-4f6a-9f17-82d7552787d6
  8. Unable to connect bluetooth

Unable to connect bluetooth: Could you help me to connect bluetooth? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-bluetooth/2c3c07d5-ac68-4f17-86aa-91dfd4a18ceb
  9. Bluetooth mouse connection

Bluetooth mouse connection: I have a new HP Envy. My Bluetooth mouse works with my old envy. I cannot get it to work with my new Envy. Under settings I tried discover devices, but it does not find the mouse. I'm looking for a solution, or at least some suggestions....
  10. Bluetooth mouse can't connect and unable to uninstall

Bluetooth mouse can't connect and unable to uninstall: Hi everyone. On my Dell XPS 9570 with win 10 I'm having issues with a no-brand bluetooth mouse which normally works like charm, sometimes it gets disconnected and then is impossible to reconnect, reinstall, fix in any way. Issue occurred twice, in the same location (my gf...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to connect bluetooth mouse

2. unable to connect mouse to blue tooth

3. Unable to connect Bluetooth and mouse