Windows 10: Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Discus and support Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; trying to set up to my laptop asus and cant get it hook up ***Changed Original Title From: Bose head phone.***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chrishuff3, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

trying to set up to my laptop asus and cant get it hook up

***Changed Original Title From: Bose head phone.***

:)

Chrishuff3, Jun 12, 2019

2. Unable to access headphones after upgrading to Windows 10.

Hi Clayton,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand that you are unable to access the headphones after upgrading to Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • Is this issue specific only to the headphones?
    • Is your headphones working fine on other devices?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access the headphones?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers after upgrading to Windows 10. Try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if the headphones is set to playback device.

Follow the below:

• Connect the headphones to your device.
    • Right click on the sound icon at the bottom right corner of the taskbar.
    • Click on Playback devices.
    • Check if you are able to find the headphone in the list of connected playback devices.
    • If yes, click on the icon and then click on Set default option.
    • Click on Apply and then on OK.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates
    • Try to install the updates being shown.
    Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Kindly reply back to us with the detailed description of this issue, we will be glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 12, 2019
  3. gcsaba Win User
    No sound from headphone on Asus K50IJ

After installing Windows 10 on an Asus K50IJ laptop, there is sound from the speakers but no sound from the headphone.
    Headphone is working on other computers, there seems to be no obvious reason for this, so drivers are OK, etc.
    Can anyone suggest a solution other then buying an USB headphone or sound card?

Thanks
    Csaba

gcsaba, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Headphone not working when connected to laptop

Hi Maxwell,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We understand that your headphone isn’t working when connected to your laptop . We will be glad to help you with this.

To assist you better, do let us know if your speaker works fine when you unplug the headphone.

Sometimes this issue could occur when you don’t set your headphone/speaker to default.

Please follow the steps below to set your headphone as the default device for audio.

1. Right click on the speaker icon on the notification area (right bottom corner of your screen).

2. Click on “playback

3. Check if the headphone is listed there, if so, right click
    on it and choose enable.

4. Highlight the headphone and click on "Set as Default".

Once you are done with the steps, repeat step 1 and select volume mixer. Please make sure that all the volumes are turned up to the highest and check if it works.

If this doesn’t help, we suggest you to
    refer to this link
    for steps on how to update audio drivers.

Do get back to us with the result and we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng1709, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

1. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop. - Similar Threads - Unable Connect Boase

2. Unable to connect on my asus tuf f15 gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect on my asus tuf f15 gaming laptop: Since yesterday my internet has completely decided to stop working on my asus tuf gaming f15 laptop with win 11. I have tried with resetting and redownloading my network adapters i´ve tried changing the DNS settings to manual and i have taken my laptop to a computer shop...
  3. Unable to connect on my asus tuf f15 gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect on my asus tuf f15 gaming laptop: Since yesterday my internet has completely decided to stop working on my asus tuf gaming f15 laptop with win 11. I have tried with resetting and redownloading my network adapters i´ve tried changing the DNS settings to manual and i have taken my laptop to a computer shop...
  4. No audio on headphones from ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio on headphones from ASUS laptop: THE AUDIO ON HEADPHONES GOES ON A DELAY AFTER A FEW MINUTES THEN DISAPPEARS. I CAN STILL HEAR OTHERS ON THE CALL BUT THEY CANNOT HEAR ME AND THINK I AM AM ON MUTE WHICH I AM NOT. TRIED USING DIFFERENT HEADPHONES BUT SAME THING HAPPENS. HOW TO SOLVE THIS?...
  5. No audio on headphones from ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio on headphones from ASUS laptop: THE AUDIO ON HEADPHONES GOES ON A DELAY AFTER A FEW MINUTES THEN DISAPPEARS. I CAN STILL HEAR OTHERS ON THE CALL BUT THEY CANNOT HEAR ME AND THINK I AM AM ON MUTE WHICH I AM NOT. TRIED USING DIFFERENT HEADPHONES BUT SAME THING HAPPENS. HOW TO SOLVE THIS?...
  6. Headphones detected but not working on ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphones detected but not working on ASUS laptop: My headphones are not working at all on my ASUS laptop. They were working last night when I was watching a lecture but after I took them out and plugged them back in this morning my headphones are detected but sound comes out through my laptop speaker instead of through the...
  7. Headphones Aren't Working for ASUS Laptop

Headphones Aren't Working for ASUS Laptop: Before I say anything else, I want to assure you that I have checked that my headphones are set as the default output on my computer, and I have updated the driver on my computer. Neither of these things have changed my situation, though they are the only responses I can find...
  8. connection of headphones to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connection of headphones to laptop: headphones boose confort 35 paired with my laptop [windows 10 } but no sound coming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connection-of-headphones-to-laptop/5625d09a-9cd7-4bc2-93bd-b3cbf6874eec
  9. Unable to connect Asus laptop to the scanner

Unable to connect Asus laptop to the scanner: I use PrimeFilm 1800 scanner which I cannot connect to the Asus laptop. I tried a lot of variants to connect these devices then I did troubleshooting, reinstalled software but with no avail....
  10. Headphones not connecting to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones not connecting to laptop: So my laptop doesn't detect me headphones MOST of the time but when it does, it gives a notification asking what im connecting on the bottom right. I've already tried troubleshooting and now im out of idea's so I'd appreciate some help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to connect to headset in asus laptop