Windows 10: Unable to connect Canon LBP6030W Printer with my laptop

Discus and support Unable to connect Canon LBP6030W Printer with my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have downloaded the latest driver but still not able to connect my printer on my laptop using usb cable. Please refer the attachment and do the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NitishBaranwal, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Unable to connect Canon LBP6030W Printer with my laptop

I have downloaded the latest driver but still not able to connect my printer on my laptop using usb cable. Please refer the attachment and do the needful.

Unable to connect Canon LBP6030W Printer with my laptop 86731716-9eec-4907-a83d-6c5c15b10076?upload=true.png

:)

NitishBaranwal, Oct 14, 2019

2. Problems with canon LBP6030w

Just got a new laptop with windows 10, 64 bit, and have tried installing the Canon LBP6030w several times, with USB and just using wireless over my network. The driver seems to download and install each time I've tried it. Canon's site warned about not
    connecting the usb cable before installing the driver, which I did. Every time and by every method I wind up with "driver not available", even though the pc found the printer and then declared it "ready". I'm at wits-end. Help please.

FranklinFletcher, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Problems with canon LBP6030w

Thank you for the reply Geethu B, the problem is now fixed. Canon tech support, this a.m., walked me through. I downloaded the driver, as before, -> opened the LBP6030 folder, ->opened the Network_Setting_Tool and went through the various selections,
    -> went back and opened the UFRII folder and made the various selections, and this last step actually installed the driver and the printer. So, I didn't have to use the windows 10 process for adding a printer at all. When done, I was able to go to settings-devices-printers
    and there it was. Also, near the bottom of the page I selected Devices and Printers to go and set the Canon as my default printer. Now pulling up the print window, e.g. pdf's, lists my Canon in the pull down window. Thank you again! I hope this helps someone
    else with a Canon LBP 6030w, or other printer.

FranklinFletcher, Oct 14, 2019
  4. Unable to connect Canon LBP6030W Printer with my laptop

Canon printer wifi trouble

Hey,

I installed my canon pixma mg3210 with the newest driver and I choose wifi connection.

Eveyrthing works fine until I turn off the printer then my laptop doesn't detect the printer anymore.
    Basically, the printer is offline.

DarkWhisper, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

Unable to connect Canon LBP6030W Printer with my laptop

1. Unable to connect Canon LBP6030W Printer with my laptop - Similar Threads - Unable connect Canon

2. my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.: it wont connect let alone be visible on laptop nor cell phone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-ts3522-printer-will-not-connect/267b719f-b771-49ce-94e1-5c86eeb2b8b8
  3. my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.: it wont connect let alone be visible on laptop nor cell phone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-ts3522-printer-will-not-connect/267b719f-b771-49ce-94e1-5c86eeb2b8b8
  4. How do I change my laptop restrictions to re-connect it to my Canon printer. Canon couldn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my laptop restrictions to re-connect it to my Canon printer. Canon couldn't...: Recently my HP laptop stopped talking to my Canon printer. After giving me a replacement printer I still have the same problem. Canon Customer Service concluded that the laptop restrictions have changed due to a Windows Update and I need to lower the laptop restrictions. Can...
  5. How do I change my laptop restrictions to re-connect it to my Canon printer. Canon couldn't...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I change my laptop restrictions to re-connect it to my Canon printer. Canon couldn't...: Recently my HP laptop stopped talking to my Canon printer. After giving me a replacement printer I still have the same problem. Canon Customer Service concluded that the laptop restrictions have changed due to a Windows Update and I need to lower the laptop restrictions. Can...
  6. Laptop has stopped connecting to Canon printer

Laptop has stopped connecting to Canon printer: My laptop will no longer print from my printer. It used to work, and then spontaneously stopped, saying that the printer was offline, even when it was switched on. I can still print from my tablet, so it's clearly a laptop problem. I have disconnected and reconnected the...
  7. Cannot wirelessly connect to my Canon printer

Cannot wirelessly connect to my Canon printer: Cannot connect to my Canon MF4880 printer wirelessly on my PC with Windows 10 but have no problem with iPad. I've tried multiple times over maybe a year or more to no success. If I want to print from my PC, I have to connect by USB then set up printer in wired connection....
  8. My Canon printer won't connect or print

My Canon printer won't connect or print: Please assist - the documents remain in the queue - it won't print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-printer-wont-connect-or-print/1cca49f5-5509-4d36-811e-16d4124e7006
  9. Unable to scan on Canon mx432 printer

Unable to scan on Canon mx432 printer: My Canon mx432 printer is offline. When I try to uncheck the "printer offline" box, it won't let me uncheck it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-scan-on-canon-mx432-printer/c89ff4ba-b8c3-404c-a816-90f5c4287a24
  10. Asus laptop usb not connecting to Canon printer

Asus laptop usb not connecting to Canon printer: Canon pixma MG 3640 not connecting to laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-laptop-usb-not-connecting-to-canon-printer/5cc4469a-a46e-492f-9ddd-b6a310a606e1