Windows 10: Unable to connect computer and printer to internet at the same time

Discus and support Unable to connect computer and printer to internet at the same time in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot connect both my computer and wireless printer at same time ***Modified title from: Internet connections ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarolynBoucher, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Unable to connect computer and printer to internet at the same time

I cannot connect both my computer and wireless printer at same time

***Modified title from: Internet connections ***

:)

CarolynBoucher, Dec 2, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Unable to connect computer and printer to internet at the same time [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Unable to connect computer and printer to internet at the same time [​IMG]

topgundcp, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

Yes you can. BUT, if any of these computers are connected to the internet at the same time, then there is always the possibility that someone could connect to your financial computer through the network.

Truly the only safe way to prevent accidental access is to make it a stand alone computer with its on printer. Printers are cheap these days...just saying. Anyway, let us know what you decide to do.

play2mefish, Dec 2, 2019
  4. dk1971 Win User

Unable to connect computer and printer to internet at the same time

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

Thanks, there is no USB port on the printer. Can I connect all computers by network cable and printer to a network switch, that is not connected to internet

dk1971, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Unable to connect computer and printer to internet at the same time

1. Unable to connect computer and printer to internet at the same time - Similar Threads - Unable connect computer

2. Unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to internet: On my laptop, I'm unable to connect to the internet, and my wifi option disappears when I troubleshoot it reset my network adapter, and restart the laptop, but still not able to see an icon on the network tab.What can i do to fix this ?my laptop: ASUS TUF GAMING A15 OS:...
  3. unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to connect to internet: Recently, my laptop Lenovo has been unable to connect to the Internet. I didn't install a new update or anything which is what most people suggest triggers the problem but I did perform a clean boot to solve touch pad problems so perhaps that caused it. I have run a...
  4. Using two internet connections in the same time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using two internet connections in the same time: So, I need to have two IPs simultaneously for work one ip in first browser, second ip in other browser, and that second ip should be my own not vpn, proxy and such, preferably from my smartphone mobile network.I know that wired and wireless connections can work in the same...
  5. Unable to Connect or Ping Wifi Printer; Other Computers on the Same Network Can

Unable to Connect or Ping Wifi Printer; Other Computers on the Same Network Can: I have one laptop that is unable to connect or ping devices on the network, of primary concern is a wifi connected printer. Other computers on the network are working just fine; the problem is isolated to just the one computer. Things that have been verified:Problem...
  6. Unable to Connect to Internet at Specific Time of Day

Unable to Connect to Internet at Specific Time of Day: Happy Monday, I'm pretty perplexed. The problem: One of our users loses internet access around 4pm CST. The first occurrence was Friday, and it happened again today Monday. Before ~4pm, everything is fine. The issue lasts at least 60 minutes but the exact length is...
  7. Help managing 2 internet connection on same computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help managing 2 internet connection on same computer.: Hi! I have my wifi internet connection but I want to leave the wifi connection downloading lagre files and use my mobile data USB hotspot to use discord and play online games. Is this possible by any way?...can windows do that? I can make a bridge connection with both...
  8. Unable to connect printer to laptop wireless although connected to same router

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect printer to laptop wireless although connected to same router: When I try to configure the printer port it shows operation not supported. Therefore cannot use my printer via wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-printer-to-laptop-wireless/43ab06e6-b8d7-4e8a-add5-059523b200c0
  9. ASUS Computer unable to connect to internet

ASUS Computer unable to connect to internet: Long story short, we reccently changed ISP and about 2-3 weeks go by and now i can connect to the router, but i dont get wifi. Instead it shows me the little yellow warning icon on the wifi icon. i have tried restarting my PC, Trouble shooting, network reset, entering the...
  10. Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer: I have 3 computers that are connected to internet and are also connected to network printer. I have another computer that has financial data. In order to prevent any copying, I want to turnoff internet and block all USB ports on this 4th computer but still want to allow user...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth printer and internet connection same time