Windows 10: unable to connect hotspot to my phone

Discus and support unable to connect hotspot to my phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi sir, actually there was a problem with my hotspot in windows 10.....I was unable to connect it to my phone . I asked this question yesterday and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by harikasmarty, May 24, 2019.

1. unable to connect hotspot to my phone

hi sir, actually there was a problem with my hotspot in windows 10.....I was unable to connect it to my phone . I asked this question yesterday and I have received the answers for that …… one of the sirs told to reset the network connections and I did that. THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE REPLY BUT now the problem is while iam trying to connect it to my phone ...my phone is unable to connect and it displaying a message that "failed to obtain ip address " iam unable to understand what to do.. so please help me soon sir

plase sir …….

:)

harikasmarty, May 24, 2019

2. Connecting to a moblie Hotspot

Hello Eddie,

There are reasons why you are unable to connect your phone to mobile hotspot. It could be a hardware or network provider issue. To isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

• What is the model and OS of the device that you are connecting to the hotspot?
    • Have you tried connecting to a different WiFi hotspot?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Michael Rey, May 24, 2019
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Unable to connect to the Windows 10 hotspot

To assist your further, kindly answer these following questions:

• What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done?
    • Have you checked you're internet connection?
    • Have you checked the settings of the devices that you're trying to connect with the mobile hotspot?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, May 24, 2019
  4. unable to connect hotspot to my phone

How do I share PDAnet USB internet connection via Windows Hotspot?

So here's what you do:

1. turn on actual mobile hotspot (the one on your phone)
    2. connect PC to it
    3. bottom right of Windows is the notifications button, click it and hit mobile hotspot, it won't be greyed out anymore.
    4. leave the PC hotspot on while turning off the phone's mobile hotspot
    5. teather phone to PC (PDAnet, foxfi, whatever)
    6. bask in glorious Wi-Fi

This used to be about 10 steps longer but I've simplified it. 
    I'll update if I find an easier way.

Steven Madden, May 24, 2019
Thema:

unable to connect hotspot to my phone

1. unable to connect hotspot to my phone - Similar Threads - unable connect hotspot

2. Cant connect to my phone hotspots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to my phone hotspots: Cant cect to my phone hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-my-phone-hotspots/d96f6eaf-8390-491d-9014-1940d8619d18
  3. Cant connect to my phone hotspots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant connect to my phone hotspots: Cant cect to my phone hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-my-phone-hotspots/d96f6eaf-8390-491d-9014-1940d8619d18
  4. Unable to connect instant hotspot via Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect instant hotspot via Phone Link: I am Unable to connect instant hotspot via Phone Link. My PC has Bluetooth turned on but it still keeps asking to enable Bluetooth. I can't go past this error...
  5. Unable to connect instant hotspot via Phone Link

Unable to connect instant hotspot via Phone Link: I am Unable to connect instant hotspot via Phone Link. My PC has Bluetooth turned on but it still keeps asking to enable Bluetooth. I can't go past this error...
  6. Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot

Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot: I have turned on mobile hotspot on my Windows 10 PC, but my phone iPhone 12 can't access the Internet although it recognizes the network, it gives the error message "No Internet Connection". This happened after I had a problem with my Ethernet connection in my computer so I...
  7. Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot: I have turned on mobile hotspot on my Windows 10 PC, but my phone iPhone 12 can't access the Internet although it recognizes the network, it gives the error message "No Internet Connection". This happened after I had a problem with my Ethernet connection in my computer so I...
  8. Connecting my phone as a cellular hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting my phone as a cellular hotspot: Hi. I am trying to connect my phone to my laptop as a hotspot, so that my laptop will be able to access the internet using cellular. I need it to be cellular because I am testing something out. I turn off wifi on my phone and have cellular on, I turn off wifi on my laptop,...
  9. Trouble with my phone connecting to my mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble with my phone connecting to my mobile hotspot: So first time posting here and I’m a recent Mac convert to my Alienware I got about a month ago. I have an old crappy router so I bought a longer Ethernet cable to connect directly into my laptop. Fiddled with the settings and got the hotspot to work with my switch, but I...
  10. connecting to the internet using my phones hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connecting to the internet using my phones hotspot: i recently got a new laptop it is an asus with windows 10. when i first got it i was able to connect to the internet using my phones hotspot, i was able to do this for a few weeks, then all of a sudden it didn't even give me the option to choose hotspot for me to connect to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect devices to moblie hotspot