Windows 10: Unable to connect Kraken Pro V2 headphones to the computer.

Discus and support Unable to connect Kraken Pro V2 headphones to the computer. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I plugged it in and nothing came up and I join my discord call and I cant hear them nor talk to them I reset my pc and nothing happened they don't show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OREO4hire, Oct 14, 2018.

1. OREO4hire Win User

Unable to connect Kraken Pro V2 headphones to the computer.

I plugged it in and nothing came up and I join my discord call and I cant hear them nor talk to them I reset my pc and nothing happened they don't show up in devices.

***Changed Original Title from my kracken pro v2 wont work***

:)

OREO4hire, Oct 14, 2018

2. Razer Also Unveils the Neon Kraken Series Headsets & Headphones

Razer, the world leader in entertainment devices and software, today announced the Razer Kraken Neon Series, a special edition of the brand's best-selling Kraken gaming headsets and headphones, available in six new fluorescent colors.

Like its forerunners, including classic green and black Razer Kraken and Kraken Pros, Razer Kraken E-Panda Hooligan headphones and the Razer Kraken Forged Edition headphones, the Kraken Neon Series is outfitted with powerful drivers that pack deep and heavy bass tones to compliment acutely tuned mids and highs optimized for gaming and music listening.

Unable to connect Kraken Pro V2 headphones to the computer. Razer_Kraken_Pro_Neon_01_thm.jpg

Unable to connect Kraken Pro V2 headphones to the computer. Razer_Kraken_Pro_Neon_02_thm.jpg

Unable to connect Kraken Pro V2 headphones to the computer. Razer_Kraken_Pro_Neon_03_thm.jpg

A Pro version of the Razer Kraken Neon Series will feature a fully retractable microphone built into the headset for seamless connectivity to smart phones, tablets and other voice-enabled devices.

Additionally, the Razer Kraken Neon Series marks the first time that Razer has released a full colorway for a product. The wide array of color choices can be matched with apparel, footwear and accessories.

"Our community has been asking for color options in our product lines and the Razer Kraken Neon Series offers just that," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder, CEO and creative director. "We chose our most popular family of headsets and headphones for special stylization and are releasing them just in time for the summer months. The six colors give way to a multitude of options. I can't wait to see the photos our fans send us."

Gamers can further personalize their listening experience with Razer's industry-leading gaming software, including Razer Surround Pro. The audio engine upgrades any stereo headphones to personalized virtual 7.1 surround sound and all downloads before June 30 will be automatically upgraded to Razer Surround Pro for free. For more information on Razer Surround, go to www.razerzone.com/surround.

Price:
    • U.S. $89.99 / EU €89.99 (Razer Kraken Pro Neon Gaming Headset)
    • U.S. $69.99 / EU €69.99 (Razer Kraken Neon Headphones)
    Availability:
    • Razerzone.com - Order Now
    • Worldwide - June
    Product features:

Razer Kraken Pro Neon Series:
    • Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz
    • Impedance: 32Ω at 1 kHz
    • Sensitivity (@1 kHz, 1 V/Pa): 110 dB ± 4 dB at 1 kHz max
    • Input power: 50 mW
    • Drivers: 40 mm, with Neodymium magnets
    • Inner ear cup diameter: 50 mm (1.97 in.)
    • Cable length: 1.3 m (4.27 ft.) plus 2 m (6.6 ft.) extension cable
    • Approximate weight: 293 g (0.65 lbs.)
    • Connector: Analog 3.5 mm combined jack (headphone and mic)
    Microphone:
    • Frequency response: 100 Hz - 10,000 Hz
    • Signal-to-noise ratio: 52dB
    • Sensitivity (@ 1kHz, 1V/Pa): -40 dB± 3 dB
    • Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
    Razer Kraken Neon Series:
    • Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz
    • Impedance: 32Ω at 1 kHz
    • Sensitivity (@1 kHz, 1 V/Pa): 110 ± 4 dB at 1 kHz max
    • Input power: 50 mW
    • Drivers: 40 mm, with Neodymium magnets
    • Inner ear cup diameter: 50 mm (1.97 in.)
    • Cable length: 1.3 m (4.27 ft.) plus 2 m (6.6 ft.) extension cable
    • Approximate weight: 280 g (0.62 lbs.)
    • Connector: Analog 3.5 mm headphone jack
    For more information about the Razer Kraken Neon Series, please visit www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/razer-kraken-pro-neon.

Cristian_25H, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Headphone Connection

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that the headphones are not working when you connect then through the jack on your Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query. I would appreciate if you could help us with more information

• Have you checked plugging the headphone to a different jack on the same computer?

• Have you checked if any other sound device work fine when plugged to the problematic jack?

This issue might be occurring due to incompatible drivers or broken jack. There might be a possibility that the headphone is not compatible with windows 10 operating system. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned
    steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter

The built-in hardware and devices troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with hardware. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with
    the display adapter. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter do not fix
    the issue then I would suggest you to uninstall the drivers and reboot the computer to get the updated drivers installed for the headphone. Please follow below mentioned steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Device Manager and select the audio input and output drivers
    • Right click on driver that appears after plugging the headphone and click on uninstall
    • After uninstalling, unplug the headphone and restart the computer
    • Plugging the headphone again and the computer will detect the updates drivers automatically.

Now check if the headphones work on the computer or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Unable to connect Kraken Pro V2 headphones to the computer.

Razer Goes Metal With Kraken Forged Edition Headphones

Razer, the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems, today announced the launch of its new top-of-the-line headphones: the Razer Kraken Forged Edition.

Crafted with ear cups that are machined out of aircraft-grade aluminum and finished with a matte texture, the Razer Kraken Forged Edition is carefully hand-assembled, ensuring the build quality matches the premium looks and guts.

Unable to connect Kraken Pro V2 headphones to the computer. Razer_Kraken_Forged_Edition_01_thm.jpg

Unable to connect Kraken Pro V2 headphones to the computer. Razer_Kraken_Forged_Edition_02_thm.jpg

Unable to connect Kraken Pro V2 headphones to the computer. Razer_Kraken_Forged_Edition_03_thm.jpg

Razer's renowned audio engineers spent countless hours fine-tuning the Kraken Forged Edition's 40 mm bass-heavy drivers to perfection. As a result, the neodymium pair work in unison with the headphone's acoustic chambers and isolated closed ear cup design to deliver booming bass, clear mids and crisp highs for sound that's optimized for music and pitch-perfect for gaming.

With plush leatherette ear cushions lining the ear cups, a fully adjustable headband and a lightweight, foldable design, the Razer Kraken Forged Edition headphones are designed for extended use.

The Razer Kraken Forged Edition also includes a swappable cable with an in-line microphone, giving users the versatility to easily convert it into a headset for gaming or telephony.

"These are the best headphones on the market for both music and gaming, period," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder, CEO and creative director. "We've made some incredible audio products in our time, and I'm proud to say that we have taken another huge step forward in terms of audio quality in a pair of headphones with phenomenal fit and finish."

For more information about the Razer Kraken Forged Edition, check out www.razerzone.com/Kraken-Forged.

Price: U.S. $299.99 / EU €299.99

Availability:
    Razerzone.com - Order Now
    Worldwide - December 2013

Technical Specifications:

HEADPHONES
    • Drivers: 40 mm Neodymium Magnets
    • Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
    • Impedance: 32 Ω at 1 kHz
    • Sensitivity @ 1 kHz: 100 dB ± 3 dB
    • Input Power: 30 mW
    • Approximate Weight: 390 g
    MICROPHONE
    • Frequency Response: 50 - 10,000 Hz
    • Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 60 dB
    • Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz, 1 V / Pa): -38 dB ± 3 dB
    • Pick-up Pattern: Omni-directional
    GENERAL FEATURES
    • Machined, aircraft-grade aluminum
    • Custom-tuned 40 mm neodymium magnet drivers
    • Hand-assembled
    • Comfortable, versatile form factor
    • Closed ear cup design for optimal sound isolation
    • Foldable ear cup design
    • Hard carrying case for portability
    • ¼-in. audio connector included
    • Swappable cable system with included in-line microphone cable
    SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    • Audio Usage: Devices with 3.5 mm or ¼-in. audio jack
    • Audio + Microphone Usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack
      (Compatible with Apple iPhone, HTC, BlackBerry. The Razer Kraken Forged works well with smart phones and laptops that come default with a 4 pin TRRS audio + mic combined jack. Razer cannot guarantee performance for use with third party splitter cables.)
    For more information about the Razer Kraken Forged Edition, please visit www.razerzone.com/Kraken-Forged.

Cristian_25H, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Unable to connect Kraken Pro V2 headphones to the computer.

1. Unable to connect Kraken Pro V2 headphones to the computer. - Similar Threads - Unable connect Kraken

2. Unable to connect or remove Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect or remove Bluetooth headphones: Previously it worked fine.I have followed the instructions as best as I am able - but have hit a point beyond which I cannot progress.Device name DESKTOP-91AVJSJ Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-9400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.90 GB usable Device ID...
  3. Unable to connect or remove Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect or remove Bluetooth headphones: Previously it worked fine.I have followed the instructions as best as I am able - but have hit a point beyond which I cannot progress.Device name DESKTOP-91AVJSJ Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-9400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.90 GB usable Device ID...
  4. Windows 11 unable to connect to bluetooth headphone

Windows 11 unable to connect to bluetooth headphone: So I just messed up with my bluetooth headphone. Now I'm unable to connect to the WH-1000XM4 Headphones but still can connect to the Headsets. Remove the device and reinstall the bluetooth driver wouldn't help. Anyone have any idea about this ?...
  5. razer kraken headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    razer kraken headphones: dud i got the most bizzare problem my razer kraken headsets are not showing on device manager my headphones work only audio also the mic doesnt work only on my xbox i tryed aloot of tutorials and it doesnt work also deliting hight definiton audio devices on my laptop and...
  6. razer kraken headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    razer kraken headphones: dud i got the most bizzare problem my razer kraken headsets are not showing on device manager my headphones work only audio also the mic doesnt work only on my xbox i tryed aloot of tutorials and it doesnt work also deliting hight definiton audio devices on my laptop and...
  7. razer kraken headphones

8. Razer Kraken Tournament Edition only either microphone or headphone working.

Razer Kraken Tournament Edition only either microphone or headphone working.: Hello. I have bought a Razer Kraken Tournament Edition gaming headset about a year ago. Recently yesterday, my microphone suddenly stopped working. It was weird because earlier that day everything was fine I was playing games and voice chatting with some friends. I have tried...
  9. Audio/Device driver issue with Razer Kraken 7.1 V2

Audio/Device driver issue with Razer Kraken 7.1 V2: Hi,I'm having constant blue screen error and general errors in event viewer roughly 9/10 per hour. It all started suddendly after a grafic driver update a couple of weeks ago and since then the audio driver is always labelled "generic" although I have installed new specific...
  10. Unable to connect bluetooth headphones to PC

Unable to connect bluetooth headphones to PC: I have a pair of Sony wh-1000xm3 bluetooth headphones which were working fine for ages on both phone and PC. But something weird was happening on the PC throughout the whole time I was using it. If I had the PC turned on with bluetooth on and then turned on the headphones...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connection razer kraken to computer

2. how to connect kraken headset to pc

3. razer kraken pro v2 wont connect to pc

4. how to connect razer kraken to pc,
  5. how to connect razer kraken pro v2 to pc,
  6. i plugged my kraken pros into my altpop and cant hear anything,
  7. connecting kraken pro v2 into laptop,
  8. kraken pro v2 cannot be conecteded to my dell pc,
  9. kraken pro v2 wont connect on pc