Windows 10: Unable to connect Microsoft Mouse on Surface Go

Discus and support Unable to connect Microsoft Mouse on Surface Go in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using the Microsoft Mouse with a Microsoft Surface GO. After using the mouse for awhile the mouse will just stop working. When I go to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by UrsulaReeves, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Unable to connect Microsoft Mouse on Surface Go

I am using the Microsoft Mouse with a Microsoft Surface GO. After using the mouse for awhile the mouse will just stop working. When I go to the Bluetooth settings it says the the mouse and the Surface Pen's bluetooth is turned off. But there is no way to turn it back on. The button to switch from on and off is gone. I have updated the HID- compliant mouse drivers and all of the "best" drivers is already installed. I have done all of the updates on the computer and still no difference. This has happened off and on since October 2018 when I received the GO. I have bought a new Microsoft Surface Mouse and still will have the same issue. HELP

***modified tittle from: Surface Mouse***

:)

UrsulaReeves, Feb 13, 2019

2. Microsoft Surface Mouse

Hi Monica,

Issues with using Microsoft Surface mouse are usually occurring due to software and hardware issues. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your device before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    link
    . It serves as a guide on how to troubleshoot problems with your Bluetooth mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Iverology Win User

Unable to connect Microsoft Mouse on Surface Go

Surface Arc Mouse (2017) Stopped Working

Hello Melchizedek,

My current build is Windows 10 Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.483).
    I tried all the troubleshooting you suggested below and although it indicates that my Surface Arc Mouse is “Connected” it still does not work.

Thanks,

Iver

Iverology, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Unable to connect Microsoft Mouse on Surface Go

1. Unable to connect Microsoft Mouse on Surface Go - Similar Threads - Unable connect Microsoft

2. Unable to connect a Microsoft Bluetooth 360 mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect a Microsoft Bluetooth 360 mouse: I cannot connect a new Microsoft Bluetooth 360 mouse to a new high performance HP Z book laptop. The laptop is seeing the mouse and attempts to connect it for at least 15 sec, then it gives up. Also tried with an older HP laptop. It connects and get paired, but the mouse does...
  3. Unable to connect a Microsoft Bluetooth 360 mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect a Microsoft Bluetooth 360 mouse: I cannot connect a new Microsoft Bluetooth 360 mouse to a new high performance HP Z book laptop. The laptop is seeing the mouse and attempts to connect it for at least 15 sec, then it gives up. Also tried with an older HP laptop. It connects and get paired, but the mouse does...
  4. Unable to connect a Microsoft Bluetooth 360 mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to connect a Surface pen to my Microsoft Surface Go

How to connect a Surface pen to my Microsoft Surface Go: I have a pen for my Microsoft surface go and on the box it says that its compatible with my surface go but it doesn't have any instructions on how to connect it. On the side the box says Skymirror and there is no top button or light on the stylus to let me connect it or to...
  6. Microsoft Surface Go 2 - Microsoft Surface Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Surface Go 2 - Microsoft Surface Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard...: I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Go 2 back in July. Everything was working great until I noticed that the Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard I purchased with it would randomly start disconnecting. This would usually be after leaving my desk for a few minutes. I have...
  7. Microsoft Surface Go

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Surface Go: Dear Community I have no keyboard for my Surface Go and when I was resetting it there was an error message saying that windows installations can't proceed and every time I press okay it is just stuck in the loop and need help on how to do it without a keyboard and without...
  8. Microsoft Surface Mouse or Pen not connecting to Surface Laptop

Microsoft Surface Mouse or Pen not connecting to Surface Laptop: I have a MSFT Surface Mouse that does not connect to my Surface Laptop - this stopped recently after I switched the mouse off using the button on the rear. When I switched it back on I wasn't able to connect. For the Surface Pen I am able to open Sticky Notes by clicking...
  9. microsoft surface go

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microsoft surface go: good afternoon, i have a new surface go and activated it last week / today i have switched it on after using a keyboard for the very first time / after typing password i got a black screen / at the right corner some words appear - activate windows / but the only command i...
  10. Microsoft Surface Go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Surface Go: I am one of the first on the planet to own a Microsoft Surface Go. Thought it would be a good substitute for ipad. More power and more options, etc... It seems, however I cannot use it as a Kindle reader, cannot load the Kindle app. Any suggestions?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect mouse to surgace go

2. connecting microsoft mouse to surfe go

3. connecting mouse to surface go

4. unable to connect microsoft mouse,
  5. how to connect surface mouse