Windows 10: Unable to connect MS Wireless Mouse

Discus and support Unable to connect MS Wireless Mouse in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I'm unable to connect my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 4000 to my new ASUS laptop running Windows 10 despite following all "connect bluetooth device"... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Criticaldoc, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Unable to connect MS Wireless Mouse

I'm unable to connect my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 4000 to my new ASUS laptop running Windows 10 despite following all "connect bluetooth device" directions in Settings and switching out the battery. Any suggestions?

:)

Criticaldoc, Jun 5, 2020
  2. SanthiPR Win User

regarding wireless mouse connection

hii

I brought a new Lenovo laptop, I'm unable to connect the device with wireless mouse.

help me with the steps.

thank you.

SanthiPR, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Unable to connect MS Wireless Mouse

Wireless Mouse connects as a keyboard

Hi there.

I've tried doing all of these steps, and it still doesn't work. I can see the device in 'Connected devices' in 'Settings'. It is listed as 'Microsoft Nano Tranceiver' but has a keyboard icon next to it. the mouse is a Microsoft Mouse 1850. This also occurs
    with other wireless mice I have tried, and they connect but all have the keyboard icon next to them.

Thanks,

Jordyn

JordynCoxhead, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Unable to connect MS Wireless Mouse

1. Unable to connect MS Wireless Mouse - Similar Threads - Unable connect Wireless

2. WIRELESS MOUSE NOT CONNECTING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIRELESS MOUSE NOT CONNECTING: Hi Myself and my father have been trying for two days to get our Genius wireless mouse to connect to the computer to no avail. We have got the keyboard to connect but it wont pick up the mopuse. We have done everything we can think of and followed many instructions and a...
  3. Wireless MS Ergonomic Mouse erratic

Wireless MS Ergonomic Mouse erratic: My MS Ergonomic Mouse acts erratically. I researched this and found many of the standard try this, try that, sacrifice a chicken recommendations. None of which work. But at least I could eat the chicken. The PC is a brand new build. You know what does work...
  4. connecting a Sclupt wireless mouse to a wireless set?!

connecting a Sclupt wireless mouse to a wireless set?!: Hi all, I've got a Microsoft wireless 3000v2 keyboard with a wireless 5000 mouse, bought as a set and connecting to one dongle. they both work like a charm, but I want to buy a Sculpt ergonomic mouse and to use it instead of the regular mouse. I don't have the extra space for...
  5. Unable to connect to Wireless network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to Wireless network: While waiting for my broadband to be installed I've been using my mobile data to access the internet on my desktop computer. I've been using a wireless network adaptor which has been working perfectly albeit expensive. Since my broadband was Installed yesterday, I have not...
  6. MS mouse can't connect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS mouse can't connect: Split from this thread. I have an old Microsoft Wireless Mouse with new batteries but it is not connecting to my laptop which is a HP Envy laptop. The computer running widows 10 is not connecting to my mouse, which does not have a scroll wheel or a USB connection. It used...
  7. connect wireless mouse

connect wireless mouse: connect wireless mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-wireless-mouse/5093be74-b387-4b67-accc-3b315fc06405
  8. Unable to connect to wireless network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to wireless network: Hi! I have problem with connecting my computer with the wireless network on my phone- HUAWEI P smart. When I click on network icon in the right bottom of my computer I can see my device is recognised. But, when I click on it to connect it with my computer I get the...
  9. Wireless mouse does not connect

Wireless mouse does not connect: Since November 2018 I have had a reoccuring problem of the wireless mouse not connecting to Windows 10 computer. What can be done to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-does-not-connect/c8c13891-e95c-4e0e-aed1-700ad0afd316
  10. MS wireless mouse stopped working

MS wireless mouse stopped working: My MS wireless mouse stopped working within the last few weeks. I presume it is due to an update. Worked fine since I bought it until now. I have a Surface Pro 4, running Win 10 v1809 (17763.1950). no driver updates in a few months, so not that. one quality update on the...