Windows 10: Unable to connect my android phone via usb.

Discus and support Unable to connect my android phone via usb. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello friends, please help me....I am unable to connect my android phone via usb. While installing mtp device driver I am getting error code 31. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NaukhezSadaf, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Unable to connect my android phone via usb.

hello friends, please help me....I am unable to connect my android phone via usb.

While installing mtp device driver I am getting error code 31. What should I do to fix it ?

Below Is the Snap.....

Unable to connect my android phone via usb. fe269df2-4f0b-41bc-86c5-b308cc976ab0?upload=true.jpg

:)

NaukhezSadaf, Apr 10, 2021

2. Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

Anonymous123, Apr 10, 2021
  3. wood987 Win User
    How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?

How to listen to music without internet connection from Android phone (Pixel 3a) on Windows 10 when wearing headphone using bluetooth or usb?

I have Pixel 3a as my phone and I have installed YouTube Music on it.

I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my Windows 10 PC desktop and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, PC game sound) and my Pixel 3a's music.

How can I achieve this?

Note:

wood987, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to connect my android phone via usb.

Unable to connect android device to PC using tio micro USB cable

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply with the following information to help you further:

• What happens when you connect the Android device to the computer?
    • Do you receive any error message/code? If yes, what is the error message/code?

In the meantime, I suggest you to try connecting the device to a different USB port and see if that helps.

You may also refer the troubleshooting steps from Method 3 mentioned in the article

Error: “USB Device not recognized” when you try to access a USB external hard drive

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Unable to connect my android phone via usb.

1. Unable to connect my android phone via usb. - Similar Threads - Unable connect android

2. Unable to connect android phone to windows 11 23H2 Laptop via USB cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect android phone to windows 11 23H2 Laptop via USB cable: the android device is not detected on my phone. Using Google's ADB CLI, I was unable to list my phone.The phones does not allow USB tethering the option was disabled.Using developer mode on Android, with USB debugging turned on does not change anythingThere is no sound on my...
  3. Unable to connect android phone to windows 11 23H2 Laptop via USB cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect android phone to windows 11 23H2 Laptop via USB cable: the android device is not detected on my phone. Using Google's ADB CLI, I was unable to list my phone.The phones does not allow USB tethering the option was disabled.Using developer mode on Android, with USB debugging turned on does not change anythingThere is no sound on my...
  4. my phone not connected to pc via usb cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my phone not connected to pc via usb cable: my phone not connected to pc via usb cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-phone-not-connected-to-pc-via-usb-cable/739b060c-9bbc-4171-826b-f21629c6afdf
  5. Phone connected via USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone connected via USB: Installed Windows 11, not a great change.As many have reported, where is the on and sleep button, FOUND IT and many other features I have found.But surly for every change, Windows could have told us.The system shows my mobile is paired, but I can no longer see if it is...
  6. Phone connected via USB

Phone connected via USB: Installed Windows 11, not a great change.As many have reported, where is the on and sleep button, FOUND IT and many other features I have found.But surly for every change, Windows could have told us.The system shows my mobile is paired, but I can no longer see if it is...
  7. Your Phone // Connection via USB

Your Phone // Connection via USB: Unfortunately, at work i can not have my PC and android device on the same WiFi network, hence i am missing out on the app/screen link. Is there a way this can be connected with USB connection?...
  8. Android not connecting to Windows via USB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Android not connecting to Windows via USB: Here's the scenario: I connect my Android device ( running on Android 9/Pie) to PC (on windows 10) via USB. It connects to windows (confirmed by sound of connection) and starts charging. I go through the USB options on phone and switch to 'File Transfer' option. Now...
  9. Can't connect android phone via USB, unrecognized device error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect android phone via USB, unrecognized device error: Hello I have a Xiaomi MI A1 android phone , running android version 9 . When i connect it via USB i get an error from my windows about device not being recognized. In the phone settings the option to select what happens when i plug a USB is grayed out Things i have tried...
  10. Unable to connect Android smartphone via USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to connect Android smartphone via USB: Since the latest Windows update I haven’t been able to connect my SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device I received a message that "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. (Code 56)" Updating drivers didn't help here. How to sort it out?...