Windows 10: Unable to connect my Pixel 3a to Your Phone app after getting a new PC

Discus and support Unable to connect my Pixel 3a to Your Phone app after getting a new PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, I've had difficulty reconnecting my Pixel 3a to the Your Phone app after I bought a new Surface. I've signed in successfully on the app on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Albert-React, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Unable to connect my Pixel 3a to Your Phone app after getting a new PC

Hi guys, I've had difficulty reconnecting my Pixel 3a to the Your Phone app after I bought a new Surface. I've signed in successfully on the app on the phone, but the PC app just hangs and hangs. I've tried logging out of everything and signing back in, but that didn't work. Both devices are on the same network.

Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Albert-React
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Albert-React, Aug 5, 2020
  2. wood987 Win User

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?

How to listen to music without internet connection from Android phone (Pixel 3a) on Windows 10 when wearing headphone using bluetooth or usb?

I have Pixel 3a as my phone and I have installed YouTube Music on it.

I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my Windows 10 PC desktop and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, PC game sound) and my Pixel 3a's music.

How can I achieve this?

Note:

wood987, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Pixel 3a and Microsoft Phone app

Synching Android, Pixel 3a with my desktop PC. Thanks

RichardStimler, Aug 5, 2020
  4. ITM
    itm Win User

Unable to connect my Pixel 3a to Your Phone app after getting a new PC

"Your Phone" won't connect to phone after motherboard replacement

I've had the Your Phone app running for the last few months on my Windows 10 Pro PC, connecting to my LG V20 phone (Android v8). Last week my motherboard failed, so I replaced it and restored my Windows setup to a new SSD while I was at it.
    Now the Your Phone app won't connect to my phone - it says: "We can't connect to your phone. Make sure that your PC and phone are connected to the internet".
    The name of my phone (V20) is still displayed in the top left corner of the app Window. Both PC and phone are connected to the internet (via the same router). I have tried:
    - Uninstalling and re-installing the Android app (and re-adding the necessary app permissions)
    - Resetting the Your Phone PC app
    The Android app says "Check your PC", and tells me to select "Send notification", but that option isn't available anywhere in the PC app that I can see.
    Can anyone advise on how I can get re-connected to my phone?

- - - Updated - - -

...one step forward...one step back...after another re-installation of the Android app I was able to get as far as sending a notification from the PC app, and selected "Allow" when the notification came up on the phone. Now the phone says "Your phone and PC are linked", but the PC app still says "We can't connect to your phone"
    ????

Thema:

Unable to connect my Pixel 3a to Your Phone app after getting a new PC

1. Unable to connect my Pixel 3a to Your Phone app after getting a new PC - Similar Threads - Unable connect Pixel

2. Issues connecting phone and PC using Your Phone app.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues connecting phone and PC using Your Phone app.: I'm using a Surface Pro 7 with Samsung Note 10+. The connection worked fine when I first got my PC. At some point I got a message saying to make sur my PC and phone were connected to the same WIFI connection, which they are. The only thing that fixed it is a factory reset of...
  3. "Your Phone Connection" app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Your Phone Connection" app: - I can't uninstall the app Your Phone Connection, nor can I disable it or stop it from functioning. I've turned off all permissions and clicked "force stop'' on the phone. This malware interrupts my online classes even when I have my phone on silent. Whoever heard of an App...
  4. Cannot get "Your Phone" app to stop connecting to my phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot get "Your Phone" app to stop connecting to my phone: Hi all, I recently decided to try out the Your Phone app in Win10 with my Galaxy S20+. I decided I didn't really like the functionality, so I wanted to stop. I have unlinked the phone from both my Microsoft account and the PC I connected it to, however every single day when...
  5. your phone app not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your phone app not connecting: have your phone app installed , messaging works well - however the dialer part rarely connects and when trying to reconnect it states it cant .. although it is at least for text purposes ....
  6. Your Phone App: Link your phone to PC not working on new laptop

Your Phone App: Link your phone to PC not working on new laptop: Hi, I just got a new lenovo flex 14 laptop with Windows 10 Home. I am trying to link my phone to my pc but whenever I click "Link Phone", i get an error saying "Something went wrong". I tried restarting my computer, resetting the app, and uninstalling and reinstalling the app...
  7. Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone

Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone: I use the Your Phone app on my computer at work to move pictures that are texted to me to my computer. I recently got a new phone and I cannot figure out how to get the app on my computer to connect to my new phone, a Google Pixel 3....
  8. Unable to connect your Phone app with PC

Unable to connect your Phone app with PC: Ive been trying to get the Your Phone app working since it was released but ive only managed to get it working maybe 3 or 4 times. Most of the time i cant get past the Check your Phone / PC part. What are the Network requirements for this app so i can make sure my Firewall...
  9. Looking for help to connect my Pixel 2 XL phone to my win 10 PC using the "Your Phone" app

Looking for help to connect my Pixel 2 XL phone to my win 10 PC using the "Your Phone" app: Need to add my Pixel 2 XL phone to the Win 10 devices list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-help-to-connect-my-pixel-2-xl-phone-to/e3a934da-ce67-4f79-84c3-d9485baf1bfc
  10. Your Phone App Update 1.0.20094.0 - Unable to connect

Your Phone App Update 1.0.20094.0 - Unable to connect: Since installing the update to the Your Phone App on my Surface this morning, I have not been able to connect to my phone (an Xperia using Android 9). The App was working fine beforehand. I have tried resetting the App on the Surface and reinstalling the App on the phone, but...