Windows 10: Unable to connect my Samsung phone to my HP laptop after updating to 1903

Discus and support Unable to connect my Samsung phone to my HP laptop after updating to 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Post updating my HP laptop to the 1903 update i am now unable to connect my Samsung S7 to see files and folders. Worked before update and yes tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarkNyman, Jul 19, 2019.

1. MarkNyman Win User

Unable to connect my Samsung phone to my HP laptop after updating to 1903

Post updating my HP laptop to the 1903 update i am now unable to connect my Samsung S7 to see files and folders. Worked before update and yes tried different cables etc .

:)

MarkNyman, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

This still did not enable my phone to connect with my laptop.

BrooklynNelson, Jul 19, 2019
  4. michael8 Win User

Having trouble copying photos from Samsung S6 to Windows 10 laptop

Hi. My father has a Samsung S6 and wishes to copy photos from it to a Windows 10 laptop.

When I visited him recently we were able to copy photos from his S6 to his Windows 10 desktop PC without any issues (with phone connected to PC USB port). But we couldn't manage to copy them to his new laptop, a HP Pavilion x360 (Windows 10).

We searched Google and tried a few suggestions (updating drivers for S6 via Device Manager, and uninstalling S6 > restarting HP x360 > reinstalling S6) but with no success (when S6 was connected to HP x360 there was always yellow triangle with exclamation mark next to HP icon in 'Devices and drives' in 'This PC')

Any advice would be very appreciated.

michael8, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to connect my Samsung phone to my HP laptop after updating to 1903 - Similar Threads - Unable connect Samsung

2. How can I connect my samsung galaxy earbuds to my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I connect my samsung galaxy earbuds to my HP laptop?: I am unable to find my earbuds to my laptop and they do not show up as one of the bluetooth options. I would like to connect them for when I want to watch a movie I can without disturbing my boyfriend at night well he sleeps. Can I please get some help? I have tried...
  3. How can I connect my samsung galaxy earbuds to my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I connect my samsung galaxy earbuds to my HP laptop?: I am unable to find my earbuds to my laptop and they do not show up as one of the bluetooth options. I would like to connect them for when I want to watch a movie I can without disturbing my boyfriend at night well he sleeps. Can I please get some help? I have tried...
  4. Phone Not Connecting to my HP Notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Not Connecting to my HP Notebook: Hello!I have an HP Notebook I recently bought, and a Samsung A6+ that I bought in ~2017/18. I wanted to connect both devices via USB. Plugged in the USB, and pop! Nothing happens. I tried getting the MTP driver, but that was to no avail, seems like windows is not detecting...
  5. Phone Not Connecting to my HP Notebook

Phone Not Connecting to my HP Notebook: Hello!I have an HP Notebook I recently bought, and a Samsung A6+ that I bought in ~2017/18. I wanted to connect both devices via USB. Plugged in the USB, and pop! Nothing happens. I tried getting the MTP driver, but that was to no avail, seems like windows is not detecting...
  6. My HP LaserJet MT 140we will connect to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print.

My HP LaserJet MT 140we will connect to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print.: My HP LaserJet MT 140we printer is connected to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print. It says Drivers Not Available. When I try to load them, I get nothing. Also, it was working fine until we moved from home to work....
  7. Why is my Phone link unable to connect to my samsung s10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Phone link unable to connect to my samsung s10?: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19044.2251]Samsung Galaxy S10 [Android v12]Samsung on Wifi 5GHz bandPC on ordinary wired ethernetPC bluetooth through ASUS USB-BT500Router is ASUS RT-AC86U with merlin 386.7_2 firmwareAP-isolation set to off just in casePing is succesful...
  8. Why is my Phone link unable to connect to my samsung s10?

Why is my Phone link unable to connect to my samsung s10?: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19044.2251]Samsung Galaxy S10 [Android v12]Samsung on Wifi 5GHz bandPC on ordinary wired ethernetPC bluetooth through ASUS USB-BT500Router is ASUS RT-AC86U with merlin 386.7_2 firmwareAP-isolation set to off just in casePing is succesful...
  9. connecting my phone to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting my phone to my laptop: i cant get the notification on my phone to confirm the linkin, everything in the trouble shoot page has been checked and everything is perfect, i even factory reset my phone, logged out and in on my laptop but nothing works...
  10. Unable to My Dell laptop after the recent feature update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to My Dell laptop after the recent feature update 1903: I've got some issue with the battery charging after the latest update 1903. While starting the machine for the first time after the update, it has gone to BIOS setup and showed me a warning like I've been using a 35W charger instead of a 45W one though I'm using the same 45W...