Windows 10: Unable to connect my samsung tab A since windows 10

Discus and support Unable to connect my samsung tab A since windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried various times both on my laptop and on my PC but neither device can see the tablet. Before the upgrade it could be seen on both devices.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dorsci, Oct 22, 2019.

1. dorsci Win User

Unable to connect my samsung tab A since windows 10

I have tried various times both on my laptop and on my PC but neither device can see the tablet. Before the upgrade it could be seen on both devices. I could transfer files to and from the devices.

It does not appear in file explorer or in device manager.

Could you please let me know the fix for this, as my grandkids always want to transfer stuff but they havent been able to. Thanking you in advance

Doreen

:)

dorsci, Oct 22, 2019

2. Unable to connect the Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet on Windows 10 computer

Hi Arthur,

As you are facing issues accessing the Samsung tablet on Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Were you able to detect the tablet under Device Manager?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of accessing the tablet on your computer?

Connect your tablet to computer try few of the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any drivers with exclamatory mark in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.

• Check for the drivers with exclamatory mark in yellow triangle.

• If so, right click on the driver, click on
      Properties
      and check the device status.

Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 3: I suggest you to download the latest tablet software to access it on computer, install it in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Refer to the Link to download the software.

Click on Support and download the Samsung kies.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the Samsung software and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the tablet on computer for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Suman_B Win User
    windows 10 doesn't recognize samsung Galaxy tab

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Windows 10 doesn't recognize Samsung Galaxy tab.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some information.

1. Do you face any issue while connecting other USB devices?
    2. Did you try connecting the device to a different USB port?
    3. Is there any error message while trying to connect the Samsung device?
    4. Have you tried connecting the tablet to any other PC?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot USB problems.

I would suggest you to run the troubleshooter to find and fix USB problems. Refer the article
    Troubleshoot common USB problems.

Method 2: Update drivers.

Try updating the drivers and check if that helps. Refer to the article
    How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10
    ”by Mr. Andre Da Costa to update the drivers and check if it fixes the issue.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

Hi Terrence,

To help you out with your concern, here are some information that we need to know:

• Can you tell us what model of computer you are using while connecting to your Samsung Note 4?

However, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter through these steps:

• Press Win + X then select Control Panel.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Sound then select Hardware and Devices.
    • To run the troubleshooter, follow the steps from the wizard.

You may also try updating the driver by following the steps on this
    link.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to connect my samsung tab A since windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable connect samsung

2. Why is my Phone link unable to connect to my samsung s10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Phone link unable to connect to my samsung s10?: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19044.2251]Samsung Galaxy S10 [Android v12]Samsung on Wifi 5GHz bandPC on ordinary wired ethernetPC bluetooth through ASUS USB-BT500Router is ASUS RT-AC86U with merlin 386.7_2 firmwareAP-isolation set to off just in casePing is succesful...
  3. Why is my Phone link unable to connect to my samsung s10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Phone link unable to connect to my samsung s10?: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19044.2251]Samsung Galaxy S10 [Android v12]Samsung on Wifi 5GHz bandPC on ordinary wired ethernetPC bluetooth through ASUS USB-BT500Router is ASUS RT-AC86U with merlin 386.7_2 firmwareAP-isolation set to off just in casePing is succesful...
  4. Unable to connect HP computer with Windows 10 to Samsung Galaxy Tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect HP computer with Windows 10 to Samsung Galaxy Tablet: I have a HP computer with Windows 10. I am trying to connect my Samsung tablet to the computer and sync transfer music in Windows Media Player to the tablet by USB cable, but the computer would not recognize or connect the tablet. WHAT CAN I DO????...
  5. Unable to connect HP computer with Windows 10 to Samsung Galaxy Tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect HP computer with Windows 10 to Samsung Galaxy Tablet: I have a HP computer with Windows 10. I am trying to connect my Samsung tablet to the computer and sync transfer music in Windows Media Player to the tablet by USB cable, but the computer would not recognize or connect the tablet. WHAT CAN I DO????...
  6. unable to connect to whitepages since update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to connect to whitepages since update: unable to connect to whitepages since update It shows this as error: 0 Unable To Identify Your Browser As you were browsing http://whitepages.com something prevented us from identifying your browser. There are a few reasons this might happen: You've disabled...
  7. My samsung earbuds connectivity to my windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My samsung earbuds connectivity to my windows 10 pc: Hi, I have a windows 10 Acer aspire with numerous upgrades that I've made to it. when I connect my Samsung earbuds to the computer, It says that they are connected to music and voice. I cannot hear anything, and besides, I thought you should be able to use them to play games....
  8. Unable to connect my Samsung 2070 pinter to my desktop for scanning

Unable to connect my Samsung 2070 pinter to my desktop for scanning: Hi I need to scan some documents from my Samsung 2070 printer to my Desktop , Help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-my-samsung-2070-pinter-to-my/2c073c30-c246-42a6-b0f4-d0a69d58b101
  9. windows 10 doesn't recognize samsung Galaxy tab

windows 10 doesn't recognize samsung Galaxy tab: windows 10 no longer recognizes my Galaxy Tab 10A through the USB it used to but not now what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-doesnt-recognize-samsung-galaxy-tab/649033fe-bb6e-4ce6-a091-5b2a1230d2cc
  10. Unable to connect to WiFi since the latest Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to WiFi since the latest Windows 10 update.: Since the latest Window's 10 up-date, I have been un-able to connect to the wifi at either my work or home router unless I am 20 cm from the gizmo. I have tried the resets and the advice provided by the virtual assistant to no avail, please help. ***Changed Original Title...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 unable to connect to galaxy tab