Windows 10: Unable to connect network drive error: Make sure the disk is properly inserted or the...

Discus and support Unable to connect network drive error: Make sure the disk is properly inserted or the... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sir Please solve the error message The drive or network connection that the shortcut “ refers to is unavailable. Make sure that the disk is properly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DFODURGAPUR, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Unable to connect network drive error: Make sure the disk is properly inserted or the...

Sir Please solve the error message

The drive or network connection that the shortcut “ refers to is unavailable. Make sure that the disk is properly inserted or the network resource is available, and then try again..

Please solve this problem

Ans Please as soon as possible

*** modified title from: DSC ERROR MESSAGE ***

:)

DFODURGAPUR, Jan 31, 2019

2. How to set up wireless network connection?

Hello everyone...

I want to connect wireless network connection to my laptop. But I don't know why I am unable to do it.. I am getting some error. I think some configuration setting kind of error. Can you please provide me some steps so that I can get my work done.
    Thankx!!

ashleysimpson052, Jan 31, 2019
  3. The drive or network connection that the shortcut ".Ink" refers to is unavailable. Make sure that the disk is properly inserted or the network resource is available and then try again. Error message

Hello, yesterday I rebooted my computer after using Avast to clean some files and noticed my D: Drive had vanished off my computer. It's an internal hard drive and was already built in when I got my laptop about 3 months ago. And
    all of the software and files are gone when the Drive doesn't show up. Trying to click on an icon that is stored on the drive gives me this error message: The drive or

network connection that the shortcut ".Ink" refers to is unavailable. Make sure that the disk is properly inserted
    or the network resource is available and then try again.

I have tried troubleshooting with hardware and devices and but it doesn't always work. When it does work I reboot and my drive and files are back but it's only a temporary fix
    as it doesn't last long and then when I try the trouble shooter again it says that it wasn't able to identify the issue.

My laptop is an Inspiron 5577.

Memory : 8 GB

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz[Cores 4] [Logical/Core 2]

Operating System : Microsoft Windows 10 Home if this helps.

Moved from: Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

Thomaspearman, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Georgz Win User

Unable to connect network drive error: Make sure the disk is properly inserted or the...

External HD Error Mess: "drive or network connection ...unavailable

Several external HD connected via USB 2.0/3.0. The message "The drive or network connection that the shortcut "...." drive (R) refers to is unavailable. Make sure that the disk is properly inserted or the network resource is available, and try again."

The drive that shows the message is also absent from "This PC." If I restart it comes back. Then the same drive or another repeats the error.
    Drives Drive R displays message

Unable to connect network drive error: Make sure the disk is properly inserted or the... [​IMG]

Unable to connect network drive error: Make sure the disk is properly inserted or the... [​IMG]

This PC

Thank You

Georgz, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Unable to connect network drive error: Make sure the disk is properly inserted or the...

1. Unable to connect network drive error: Make sure the disk is properly inserted or the... - Similar Threads - Unable connect network

2. is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected...: is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, and then try again. If the location is on a network, make sure you’re connected to the network or Internet, and then try again. If the location still can’t be...
  3. is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected...: is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, and then try again. If the location is on a network, make sure you’re connected to the network or Internet, and then try again. If the location still can’t be...
  4. "Please Insert Disk into USB Drive" Error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Please Insert Disk into USB Drive" Error message: I have been using a free 3rd-party program called IMGBurn for copying the contents of old CDs and DVDs onto. The program is old, but is still recommended by every website I can find and by many people on the internet I once saw a MichealMJD video in which he mentioned that he...
  5. "Please Insert Disk into USB Drive" Error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Please Insert Disk into USB Drive" Error message: I have been using a free 3rd-party program called IMGBurn for copying the contents of old CDs and DVDs onto. The program is old, but is still recommended by every website I can find and by many people on the internet I once saw a MichealMJD video in which he mentioned that he...
  6. "Please insert a disk drive in Disk Drive D:"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Please insert a disk drive in Disk Drive D:": Hello!A friend of mine was moving some files into a USB flash drive and, after the operation was completed he used the Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media to check if it was safe to remove the drive. After he confirmed that it was safe to do so he removed the drive just to...
  7. Insert Disk in Drive (E:)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Insert Disk in Drive (E:): I keep getting a pop up that says "Insert Disk Please insert a disk into Removable Disk (E:) Cancel" There is no Drive or Disk (E:) What is this all about? I see others have the same issue. I have Windows 10 Home version 1909 OS Build 18363.1256 170780
  8. Insert Disk in Drive (E:)

in Windows 10 Support
    Insert Disk in Drive (E:): I keep getting a pop up that says "Insert Disk Please insert a disk into Removable Disk (E:) Cancel" There is no Drive or Disk (E:) What is this all about? I see others have the same issue. I have Windows 10 Home version 1909 OS Build 18363.1256 170780
  9. Insert disk into Drive E:?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Insert disk into Drive E:?: I keep getting a pop up that says "Insert Disk Please insert a disk into Removable Disk E: Cancel" There is no Drive or Disk E: What is this all about? I see others have the same issue. I have Windows 10 Home version 1909 OS Build 18363.1256...
  10. Unable to make a network drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to make a network drive.: Ok so I've a few problems with my PC right now, lets start with the first one and see how things go. My roommate and I have a MyCloud network hard drive on our network, we use as a data repository. The main mode of access has been via the shared Public folder on the drive....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. make sure that the disk is properly inserted

2. unable to connect to network drive

3. make sure the disk is properly inserted

4. make sure the disk is properly inserted or the network resource is available,
  5. network drive is unavailable make sure the device,
  6. please make sure the instalation disk is inserted,
  7. the drive or network connection unavailable