Windows 10: Unable to connect network shared printer to my PC

Discus and support Unable to connect network shared printer to my PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm using windows 10 pro, trying to connect a shared printer to my PC from my workgroup. Another user can attach the printer via printer sharing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mahesh Madihalli, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Unable to connect network shared printer to my PC

I'm using windows 10 pro, trying to connect a shared printer to my PC from my workgroup. Another user can attach the printer via printer sharing resources in the workgroup. But I can't, Enable to browse shared printer PC name from my system. Kindly suggest.

:)

Mahesh Madihalli, Sep 11, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Unable to connect network shared printer to my PC [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Unable to connect network shared printer to my PC [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 11, 2018
  3. networking a printer

true ive done it at my courses *Smile Unable to connect network shared printer to my PC :)
    so you just have to connect it to the pc and that one should be connected with the network *Smile Unable to connect network shared printer to my PC :)

DreamSeller, Sep 11, 2018
  4. DaleNoel Win User

Unable to connect network shared printer to my PC

Win 10 Network Printer Connection Problem

I have tried, when using the wifi from a Win 7 computer to connect to the printer connected to it. Others can connect.

I did do the three steps outlined:

• Open File Explorer. Pick the "Network" icon from the left pane (navigation pane) of the file explorer UI.
    • If sharing is turned off you will see a pale yellow line towards the top of the window that states "Network Discovery is turned off. Network computers and devices are not visible. Click to change...".
    • Click this bar and select "Turn on network discovery and file sharing"

None of the suggestion worked.

I did notice that the PC I'm connecting to is 'Private' while I am listed as 'Public'.

• Can this be causing the problem?
    • Are there other suggestions?

I need to be connected to use the other printer so work flow can not be disrupted and someone else needs to print the file for me.

I will be with this group again on Monday.

Thank you.

DaleNoel, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Unable to connect network shared printer to my PC

1. Unable to connect network shared printer to my PC - Similar Threads - Unable connect network

2. Unable to Access Shared Printer on Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Access Shared Printer on Network: Hello, I'm having trouble accessing a shared printer on my home network from my Windows 11 laptop. The printer is connected to another computer on the network, and sharing is enabled, but I can't seem to connect to it. Whenever I try to add the printer, I receive an error...
  3. Unable to Access Shared Printer on Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Access Shared Printer on Network: Hello, I'm having trouble accessing a shared printer on my home network from my Windows 11 laptop. The printer is connected to another computer on the network, and sharing is enabled, but I can't seem to connect to it. Whenever I try to add the printer, I receive an error...
  4. UNABLE TO CONNECT PRINTER WITH NETWORK SHARING AFTER UPDATE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UNABLE TO CONNECT PRINTER WITH NETWORK SHARING AFTER UPDATE: Hello Sir, I'm using Windows 10 from many years but during past 6 month I'm facing issue with my windows 10 that after updating windows 10 My all other PC's which are connected with my computer through LAN they count not connect to the Printer now, I have Printer named Canon...
  5. UNABLE TO CONNECT PRINTER WITH NETWORK SHARING AFTER UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNABLE TO CONNECT PRINTER WITH NETWORK SHARING AFTER UPDATE: Hello Sir, I'm using Windows 10 from many years but during past 6 month I'm facing issue with my windows 10 that after updating windows 10 My all other PC's which are connected with my computer through LAN they count not connect to the Printer now, I have Printer named Canon...
  6. UNABLE TO CONNECT PRINTER WITH NETWORK SHARING AFTER UPDATE

7. Network share printer not connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network share printer not connect: I can't connect with one of the networks shared printers. it showed " operation failed with error 0x00000520".Please help me to solve this issue. One thing is someone can print and someone can't print. The driver was also updated. So many errors with different pc....
  8. Network share printer not connect

Network share printer not connect: I can't connect with one of the networks shared printers. it showed " operation failed with error 0x00000520".Please help me to solve this issue. One thing is someone can print and someone can't print. The driver was also updated. So many errors with different pc....
  9. Unable to connect to shared printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to shared printer: I have posted this problem before and have not cured it yet. I have two Windows 10 PCs on a local network that used to share printers on the old Homegroup arrangement. Both PCs have printers setup to be shared. Both PCs are on version 20H2 now. Lets call them PC A and PC B...
  10. Unable to connect network printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect network printer: I've recently moved to new internet provider centurylink using modem/router Zyxel c3000z. I have tried and true Dell 1700n network printer that was previously ethernet connected to router and it worked great! Now it will not install. I have tried multiple ethernet ports on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to connect to shared printer

2. unable to connect with shared pc

3. connect to printer shared from pc on private dns