Windows 10: Unable to Connect or Ping Wifi Printer; Other Computers on the Same Network Can

Discus and support Unable to Connect or Ping Wifi Printer; Other Computers on the Same Network Can in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have one laptop that is unable to connect or ping devices on the network, of primary concern is a wifi connected printer. Other computers on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by charbaugh, Apr 27, 2021.

1. charbaugh Win User

Unable to Connect or Ping Wifi Printer; Other Computers on the Same Network Can

I have one laptop that is unable to connect or ping devices on the network, of primary concern is a wifi connected printer. Other computers on the network are working just fine; the problem is isolated to just the one computer. Things that have been verifiedUnable to Connect or Ping Wifi Printer; Other Computers on the Same Network Can :problem computer is on the same wifi network as the printerProblem computer is unable to ping any devices on the networkOther computers are able to ping the problem computerPrinter works fine from other computers.Problem computer has Windows 10 10.19042The only firewall and security applications on this computer are just the

:)

charbaugh, Apr 27, 2021
  2. asus2016 Win User

Win10 computer suddenly unable to access printer on home wifi

For some reason, the printer lasted less than 24 hours printing correctly, and now I again can't fix it, even by doing what "worked" before (Comment #6 upthread).

Regarding the static IP suggestion:
    1. The printer is connected via USB to a Windows 7 computer on the home network. It's not on the network by IP address. Here is a screenshot of the printer port properties.
      Unable to Connect or Ping Wifi Printer; Other Computers on the Same Network Can [​IMG]
    2. Although there ARE "headaches" as is said above, the vast majority of the other computers on the home wifi network, NEVER have had a problem printing to it. And this applies to computers that have run XP, Win7, Win10, and MacOS. For the most part until now, it's included the particular Win10 computer in question.
    3. If I still might be able to give it a static IP address, will this affect the other computers that have been able to print to it fine using printer name?

asus2016, Apr 27, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Unable to Connect or Ping Wifi Printer; Other Computers on the Same Network Can [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

topgundcp, Apr 27, 2021
  4. Unable to Connect or Ping Wifi Printer; Other Computers on the Same Network Can

Printer will not connect to wifi network.

The printer was working fine until one day a WiFi Thermostat was installed. Since that day, if I attempt to get the printer to connect, it

disconnects the computer's WiFi and the printer connects and prints with the apps. If I re-enable the computer WiFi, the printer goes offline.

On the Internet Access popup (from the task bar), the printer is listed with the word "Open" and a warning about "People might be able to see data sent over this network".

It seems like a setup error but none of the troubleshooters are any help and neither is the printer setup options. Can you offer any suggestions?

regards,

andrew

OneAndrew9, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

Unable to Connect or Ping Wifi Printer; Other Computers on the Same Network Can

1. Unable to Connect or Ping Wifi Printer; Other Computers on the Same Network Can - Similar Threads - Unable Connect Ping

2. Unable to ping machine connected to the same network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to ping machine connected to the same network: Hello Support, I have a windows 2016 server machine running on vmware 6.7, it's connected to the internet just fine. I can ping 8.8.8.8, the gateway, and all network configurations are in order. However, if i want to connect to it by remote desktop. I get an error telling me...
  3. Unable to ping machine connected to the same network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to ping machine connected to the same network: Hello Support, I have a windows 2016 server machine running on vmware 6.7, it's connected to the internet just fine. I can ping 8.8.8.8, the gateway, and all network configurations are in order. However, if i want to connect to it by remote desktop. I get an error telling me...
  4. Unable to ping machine connected to the same network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I can ping the network printer but unable to connect to the printer or access the web...

I can ping the network printer but unable to connect to the printer or access the web...: 1. printers are shared on the network using the server 2. All the computer in the domain can see and connect but some non domain computer unable to connect Or access the web interface however they can successfully ping the printer3. tried disabling the firewall on the...
  6. I can ping the network printer but unable to connect to the printer or access the web...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can ping the network printer but unable to connect to the printer or access the web...: 1. printers are shared on the network using the server 2. All the computer in the domain can see and connect but some non domain computer unable to connect Or access the web interface however they can successfully ping the printer3. tried disabling the firewall on the...
  7. I can ping the network printer but unable to connect to the printer or access the web...

8. Unable to connect any other network / wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect any other network / wifi: Hello, I'm having troubles connecting to Hotel WiFi on of my Windows 10 machines. I can connect on computer to home network, including a mobile 4G+ hotspot. However, I cannot connect to all hotel WiFi. I have travelling to many countries for business and I can connect all my...
  9. Unable to connect any other network / wifi

Unable to connect any other network / wifi: Hello, I'm having troubles connecting to Hotel WiFi on of my Windows 10 machines. I can connect on computer to home network, including a mobile 4G+ hotspot. However, I cannot connect to all hotel WiFi. I have travelling to many countries for business and I can connect all my...
  10. Unable to connect any other network / wifi