Windows 10: Unable to connect Phone to PC through USB

Discus and support Unable to connect Phone to PC through USB in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when I plug my pone up o laptop to sync my its saying USB not recognized I just got this laptop PLEASE Help ***Original title: hp laptop***... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NikkiHall2, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Unable to connect Phone to PC through USB

when I plug my pone up o laptop to sync my its saying USB not recognized I just got this laptop

PLEASE Help

***Original title: hp laptop***

:)

NikkiHall2, Mar 16, 2020

2. Unable to connect phone with PC

Hello Brian,

Thank you for writing to us with the detailed information.

Now if the phone is the only device not detected via USB connection. I suggest you to follow the simple steps and check if the following suggestions help.

• Check if the phone battery charges itself when connected (irrespective of detected or not).
    • Check the "USB debugging" settings in your phone if the option for Mass Storage is available.
    • Check if the phone is detected in Windows via Device Manager settings.
    • Check with the manufacturer's website if any new drivers for the phone is available in Windows.
    • Check if the USB drivers for your computer is up to date.

Ref: install and update the latest drivers
      in Windows 10
    • Check with a different USB port as well as try connecting with a new USB cable to the computer. Also, check with another computer to identify whether the issue is with the phone settings.

Kindly keep us posted with the observations you have found out for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 26, 2020
  3. PC Windows 10 Bluetooth won't connect with Pixel 3XL phone

I have a Lenovo Yoga C930 PC (Win 10) that I cannot connect to my Pixel 3XL phone. I can get them to pair, but the PC bluetooth will only hold the connection for about 1 second, then says 'not connected'.

I have removed the PC from the phone's list of previously connected devices & then re-paired-numerous times. I have shut down & re-started both devices numerous times. None of these actions have worked. I am praying that one of you smart readers can help me solve this highly frustrating problem, pretty please?

BTW, I recently ran the upgrade on my phone from android 9 to 10. Could this be the problem? I see other changes on my phone that I think add steps & make it more cumbersome to use. Wish I could dump android 10 & go back to 9, but don't know how to do that either. If that is not the cause of this connection problem with the PC, I can live with it.

I would appreciate all advice. Please know that I am a 60-something year old- more knowledgeable than a basic user, but not super well versed in all of the software & hardware fixes that many of you know, so please write your suggestions/solutions accordingly. Many thanks in advance Unable to connect Phone to PC through USB :)

Wildflowerz , May 26, 2020
  4. Unable to connect Phone to PC through USB

N8 USB - No PC Connectivity

Hi

I am Using N8 for the last 10 months; from last week onwards my USB port doesn’t work-

When I connect it to the PC the following happens-

• Its starts charging
    • It shows Nokia Suite/ Mass Storage Active in USB setting in the phone
    • No USB symbol on the top
    • In the PC I get the Warning – USB Device Not Recognized
    When I connect flash drive thru USB OTG

• I get the message Unsupported USB device. Disconnect Device
    • USB symbol blinks on the top
    So far I have done the following-

• Reinstalled Nokia Suite 3.3 & Nokia cable driver
    • Have done soft reset of the Phone
    • Tried connecting in other PC
    • Tried different USB cables
    • Cleaned USB port with contact cleaner
    • My phone is on the latest available update in my region (MEA)
    Please help – :smileysad:

003adam---01, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Unable to connect Phone to PC through USB

1. Unable to connect Phone to PC through USB - Similar Threads - Unable connect Phone

2. Unable to connect bluetooth device phone with PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect bluetooth device phone with PC: HelloI'm unable to connect my phone with my PC via Bluetooth. On the PC it shows the phone as "paired" pls. check picture below, but when trying to connect the phone with the PC via the phone's settings, it just says "unable to connect to my PC" on the phone, and nothing...
  3. Unable to connect bluetooth device phone with PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect bluetooth device phone with PC: HelloI'm unable to connect my phone with my PC via Bluetooth. On the PC it shows the phone as "paired" pls. check picture below, but when trying to connect the phone with the PC via the phone's settings, it just says "unable to connect to my PC" on the phone, and nothing...
  4. Bootloader by USB cable through phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootloader by USB cable through phone: Can you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootloader-by-usb-cable-through-phone/2b1b3aee-040e-474f-b309-e2fd1071cad7
  5. Bootloader by USB cable through phone

Bootloader by USB cable through phone: Can you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootloader-by-usb-cable-through-phone/2b1b3aee-040e-474f-b309-e2fd1071cad7
  6. Bootloader by USB cable through phone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unable to connect my android phone via usb.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect my android phone via usb.: hello friends, please help me....I am unable to connect my android phone via usb. While installing mtp device driver I am getting error code 31. What should I do to fix it ? Below Is the Snap..... [ATTACH]...
  8. USB connection from Android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB connection from Android phone to PC: I have two versions of windows 10, a 32 Bit and a 64 bit. When I connect my phone Moto E to the 32 Bit Windows 10, the connection works just fine. When I connect the sane phone to my 64 Bit Windows 10, the computer does not see the connected device at all. Can someone please...
  9. Unable to connect to a non-Azure PC through VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to a non-Azure PC through VPN: I have a client with a Win10 Pro machine that is using their Azure account as their PC logon. This PC needs to connect through a VPN to a Non-Azure computer (Win 10 pro) to access document files. The VPN connects without issue. However, when attempting to access any...
  10. Unable to connect your Phone app with PC

Unable to connect your Phone app with PC: Ive been trying to get the Your Phone app working since it was released but ive only managed to get it working maybe 3 or 4 times. Most of the time i cant get past the Check your Phone / PC part. What are the Network requirements for this app so i can make sure my Firewall...