Windows 10: Unable to connect RDP for particular server

Discus and support Unable to connect RDP for particular server in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi Support I'm getting following error while connecting to one particual server and not all server The remote session was disconnected because... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Abhiram Yadugiri, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Unable to connect RDP for particular server

Hi Support

I'm getting following error while connecting to one particual server and not all server

The remote session was disconnected because there are no remote desktop client access license available for this computer

I tried to delete the Mslicense Dword from registory , how ever it leads new error. that access denied error

Kindly help me this issue

Best regards

Abhiram

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Abhiram Yadugiri, Aug 6, 2019

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Unable to launch applications in RDP session

Issue: User is unable to launch applications when connected to a device through RDP

To clarify:

RDP connection itself is successful. User is can access device. But when user clicks an application, it does not launch.

User IS able to launch applications when signed into destination device directly.

Other users are not encountering issues opening applications when connected via RDP on the same devices.

Issue seems to occur only on this users specific profile.

Any suggestions?

Magan Zanella, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Unable to connect RDP for particular server

RDP not allowing remote connection

I had it working perfectly fine the other day but I logged into my server, removed a open port and both computer quit.

I run the computers with the firewall off, I see no point in them being on, it's a windows firewall a hacker will know how to get around so fire wall is OFF.

Ports are 9000 for server and 3390 for htpc

ip:9000
    ip:3390

This does not work from a linux workstation using 'Remote Desktop Client'

It does not work from mac RDP
    It does not work from windows RDP
    And it does not work from my iphone.

I know it's enabled as I can RDP into the computers at my home (except htpc at the moment, I think that one needs restarted)

Ports are open, both tcp / udp ports are open using the internal server IP wich is MAC assigned by the router. Server - 10.0.1.2 - 9000
    And same thing for the htpc - 10.0.1.8 - 3390

Besides the obvious of firewall, ports, and 'remote connection enabled' any ideas?

freaksavior, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Unable to connect RDP for particular server

1. Unable to connect RDP for particular server - Similar Threads - Unable connect RDP

2. unable to connect rdp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to connect rdp: unable to connect rdp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-rdp/dcbcad2c-9b46-45e2-9cd6-bfe028ccdba2
  3. unable to connect rdp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to connect rdp: unable to connect rdp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-rdp/dcbcad2c-9b46-45e2-9cd6-bfe028ccdba2
  4. unable to connect rdp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Find computernames connected to a RDP server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find computernames connected to a RDP server: Hello,On a Windows Server 2019 i'm looking for solution to export or display the computer name of every RDP connexions.The aim is to revoke some TSE licence by host.Thanks Thom...
  6. Find computernames connected to a RDP server

Find computernames connected to a RDP server: Hello,On a Windows Server 2019 i'm looking for solution to export or display the computer name of every RDP connexions.The aim is to revoke some TSE licence by host.Thanks Thom...
  7. Unable to connect Server With RDP connection

Unable to connect Server With RDP connection: Hi, I am using windows 11, and Sever is Server 2008 R2. From day before yesterday everything was working fine. Yesterday I take remote of that server it Show Error and even ping was stopped too. So I Just restart My PC and issue resolved.Now again today is same scenario, but...
  8. Unable to connect Server With RDP connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect Server With RDP connection: Hi, I am using windows 11, and Sever is Server 2008 R2. From day before yesterday everything was working fine. Yesterday I take remote of that server it Show Error and even ping was stopped too. So I Just restart My PC and issue resolved.Now again today is same scenario, but...
  9. Windows RDP connection to server working unstably

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows RDP connection to server working unstably: Hello there I am here today to ask about some wierd stuff going on with rdp and remoteapp connections to my server at home. The things is that half of my computers connect, and the other say "wrong credentials please try again" when I enter the same credentials that work....
  10. Win10 won't connect to 2012 server with rdp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 won't connect to 2012 server with rdp: One of the office computers I have running windows 10 Pro stopped connecting to 1 of our 2012Server using remote desktop connection (RDP). It will connect or other 2012 servers at different locations using different IP Addresses I have disabled the Firewall, Turned off...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot rdp to specific servers after 1903 update