Windows 10: Unable to connect Switch joycon controller through Bluetooth

Discus and support Unable to connect Switch joycon controller through Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've recently aquired a Bluetooth adapter (CSR Harmony 4.0) for my pc to connect to my Switch joycon controller and, although this adapter can connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Boddah Bonsignore, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Unable to connect Switch joycon controller through Bluetooth

I've recently aquired a Bluetooth adapter (CSR Harmony 4.0) for my pc to connect to my Switch joycon controller and, although this adapter can connect easily with my phone, it recognizes the joycons but it is impossible to connect

***Modified title from Bluetooth Connection***

:)

Boddah Bonsignore, Jun 5, 2019

2. Unable to connect ps4 controller via bluetooth, only shows up as "input"

Hi Freddy,

The issue may occur due to configuration setting. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried contacting the manufacturer if there was a built in Bluetooth controller to connect your device?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ
    . It contains troubleshooting steps if you are having issue with Bluetooth.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Unable to connect Switch joycon controller through Bluetooth

Cant connect my XBOX ONE controller to my W10 pc via bluetooth

Hi,

If you encounter issues connecting an Xbox One Wireless Controller on your Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth, it may be because of an incorrect device configuration. Another factor that we have to take into consideration is an outdated Bluetooth driver. We suggest
    running the Bluetooth troubleshooter on your Windows 10 PC. Here are the steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings >
      Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth >
      Run the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect.
    • Disconnect then reconnect the controller and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend verifying if the Bluetooth device shows on the Device Manager. To do so, kindly perform the following steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • In Device Manager, select View > Show hidden devices.
    • In Device Manager, select View > Devices by connection.
    • Find your Bluetooth hardware.

Unable to connect Switch joycon controller through Bluetooth 4015881_en_2.png

For additional troubleshooting steps, refer to
    How to connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox One Wireless Controller
    . The details on that page will guide you how to connect the controller via Bluetooth as well as troubleshooting methods you may perform if you encounter issues with the Bluetooth
    connection.

We're looking forward to get this issue resolved.

Do get back to us with the progress. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional troubleshooting solutions.

Catherine Cus., Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Unable to connect Switch joycon controller through Bluetooth

1. Unable to connect Switch joycon controller through Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Unable connect Switch

2. PS5 Controller won't connect to PC through Bluetooth or wired connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS5 Controller won't connect to PC through Bluetooth or wired connection: I bought a PS5 on launch day, and have been using the controller both on the PS5 and my computer since then, and it has worked perfectly wired until recently, when the port got loose and the connection was no longer stable. This wasn't a major issue, I just switched it to...
  3. PS5 Controller won't connect to PC through Bluetooth or wired connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS5 Controller won't connect to PC through Bluetooth or wired connection: I bought a PS5 on launch day, and have been using the controller both on the PS5 and my computer since then, and it has worked perfectly wired until recently, when the port got loose and the connection was no longer stable. This wasn't a major issue, I just switched it to...
  4. PS5 Controller won't connect to PC through Bluetooth or wired connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Nintendo Switch Joycons suddenly stop working

Nintendo Switch Joycons suddenly stop working: My two Nintendo Switch controllers would pair and connect on my PC however the Joycons remain in their "pairing mode" evident by the lights still going back and forth. No inputs are detected by any program such as Gamepad Tester, Steam, Parsec and Yuzu. I have tried...
  6. Nintendo Switch Joycons suddenly stop working

Nintendo Switch Joycons suddenly stop working: My two Nintendo Switch controllers would pair and connect on my PC however the Joycons remain in their "pairing mode" evident by the lights still going back and forth. No inputs are detected by any program such as Gamepad Tester, Steam, Parsec and Yuzu. I have tried...
  7. Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth: I can pair my Nintendo switch pro controller and it will be automatically setup by windows, however if I turn the controller off and on again, it doesn't reconnect. To reconnect, I have to remove the device and pair it again. How can I make the controller automatically...
  8. Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth

Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth: I can pair my Nintendo switch pro controller and it will be automatically setup by windows, however if I turn the controller off and on again, it doesn't reconnect. To reconnect, I have to remove the device and pair it again. How can I make the controller automatically...
  9. Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth

10. Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer

Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer: Hey! I've been trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my computer for the longest time but the Bluetooth just won't work. I know that I have to press the button at the front of the controller and open the 'Add a Bluetooth device' thing on the computer. It doesn't work....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. joycon driver windows 10

2. joycon wont connect to windows

3. pairing joycon to windows stuck on connecting

4. joycon bluetooth windows 10,
  5. connect joycon driver to windows 10,
  6. joycon not connecting to windows,
  7. joycons cannot connect via bluetooth,
  8. joycon pair windows,
  9. joycon bluetooth not connecting to pc,
  10. joycon wont show up on pc bluetooth,
  11. unable to connect right joycon to pc