Windows 10: Unable to connect this network

Discus and support Unable to connect this network in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Good day reddit folks, I would like to recieve some light to my problem which might be common for some people. Since few weeks ago I'm having the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DrStephenHawking, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Unable to connect this network

Good day reddit folks, I would like to recieve some light to my problem which might be common for some people.

Since few weeks ago I'm having the problem of "unable to connect this network" and a problem is that w10 doesn't give any detail, just that message.

It feels weird for me because sometimes work, sometimes don't. Apparently it solves automatically. This morning I turn on the PC and I didn't had any problem but this evening I turn on the PC and it says that message in the title, I did almost everything that google and Windows support forums bring me but I still don't know why I'm having this problem.

I give you some info in order to help understand my situation:

-I surf internet via network adapter, I can't use Ethernet/Cable

-Unistalled my Realtek Wireless NEtwork adatper and restart my computer

-Create network manually, turned off windows defender/firewall and avast antivirus

-My WiFi works perfectly with all devices in home including my phone and tablets

My task manager always run when I turn on the computer allowing me to see if there is any proccess that shall be a problem but I don't see anything wrong (besides sometimes some of the Windows tasks consume literally 6k MB of memory and my computer freezes but I'll make another thread about that in the future)

I find as conclusion that my PC is unable to connect my network when he wishes, anything that I try with the internet settings doesn't work it's just the choice of my PC, it doesn't have any pattern of being unable, maybe at morning, afternoon, evening or night. I watched and read all the support when it comes this problem but no one told me why this happens.

Hope someone can help me and sorry if there is English mistakes (I'm sure there are)

Thanks for your time.

submitted by /u/DrStephenHawking
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DrStephenHawking, Jan 29, 2020

2. How to set up wireless network connection?

Hello everyone...

I want to connect wireless network connection to my laptop. But I don't know why I am unable to do it.. I am getting some error. I think some configuration setting kind of error. Can you please provide me some steps so that I can get my work done.
    Thankx!!

ashleysimpson052, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Unable to connect this network

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Unable to connect this network

1. Unable to connect this network - Similar Threads - Unable connect network

2. Network unable to connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network unable to connect: Lately I've been unable to connect to my wifi in my house. Tried the 'forget & reconnect' method like I always do but it does not work at all this time. I went to the control panel in network connection Control panel>All Control Panel Item>Network connection. and disable my...
  3. Network unable to connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network unable to connect: Lately I've been unable to connect to my wifi in my house. Tried the 'forget & reconnect' method like I always do but it does not work at all this time. I went to the control panel in network connection Control panel>All Control Panel Item>Network connection. and disable my...
  4. "Unable to connect to this network"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Unable to connect to this network": So when I try and connect to my WiFi network it pops up on the WiFi network saying Unable to connect to this network and I was wondering what the issue might be weather it be a driver issue or something else If anyone could help me I'll also include photos if anyone needs...
  5. “Unable to connect to this network”

“Unable to connect to this network”: a few days ago my internet suddenly went out on my pc alone. No other device in the hosue was affected. I have tried many potential fixes to no luck. I’ve tried just about every setting and sfotware issue I could think of and now have no idea what to do....
  6. unable to connect to this network

unable to connect to this network: my pc sometimes show [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-to-this-network/a093f5e5-b9bb-4a5d-b1df-45ff1907b918
  7. Unable to connect to the network

Unable to connect to the network: Dear community, Il mio livello di italiano non è molto avanzato per spiegare il mio problema perché sono parole di linguaggio informatico che non ho idea come si dice quindi scrivo in inglese. I have one laptop and the two phones that are connected fine in the wify while...
  8. Unable to connect to this network

Unable to connect to this network: Hi, I'm having wifi issues on Windows 10. I've just moved into a new office and cannot connect. I can still connect to my phone's hotspot but obviously that's not a long term solution. Also, other devices like my gigabyte laptop and my boss's iMac computer can connect to...
  9. Unable to connect to this network.

Unable to connect to this network.: I have also posted this on reddit My probelm is exactly stated in the title, about three days ago I noticed my pc would randomly disconnect from the home Wifi only for Windows Troubleshoot to fix it Either it was the defulat gatway or DNS. This was usully any problem our...
  10. Unable to connect to network

Unable to connect to network: Hi everyone After i finally upgraded my desktop from 7 to 10 I have been unable to connect to my wifi. I had no problems before upgrading. I can still connect using an ethernet cable. The error message that cones when trying to connect is sply "unable to connect to...