Windows 10: Unable to Connect Three Monitors?

Discus and support Unable to Connect Three Monitors? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So recently I've bought a computer for my mother, a Dell OptiPlex to be exact, and recently she's wanted to upgrade to three monitors rather than her... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mistuh Jp, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Mistuh Jp Win User

Unable to Connect Three Monitors?

So recently I've bought a computer for my mother, a Dell OptiPlex to be exact, and recently she's wanted to upgrade to three monitors rather than her standard two for work. I went ahead and got her a third monitor but upon connecting it, it seems that it won't work? I personally have had up to four monitors on my personal computer and wasn't sure as to why she wasn't able to connect more than two. I did some research and found out that her Intel HD Integrated Graphics 4600 can support up to three monitors, but for some reason it wouldn't. We had actually bought a Display Port splitter to conv

:)

Mistuh Jp, Oct 19, 2021

2. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 19, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to Connect Three Monitors? - Similar Threads - Unable Connect Three

2. Unable to Connect Three Monitors?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Connect Three Monitors?: So recently I've bought a computer for my mother, a Dell OptiPlex to be exact, and recently she's wanted to upgrade to three monitors rather than her standard two for work. I went ahead and got her a third monitor but upon connecting it, it seems that it won't work? I...
  3. Unable to Connect Three Monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Connect Three Monitors?: So recently I've bought a computer for my mother, a Dell OptiPlex to be exact, and recently she's wanted to upgrade to three monitors rather than her standard two for work. I went ahead and got her a third monitor but upon connecting it, it seems that it won't work? I...
  4. How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup?: How to display only first or third monitor in three monitor setup? I've verified this issue on second device - same, missing options. There's no issue in two monitor setup - i can display only on 1, and only on 2. As soon as i plugging in third monitor options for...
  5. Three monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Three monitor setup: I have an Intel NUC with two monitors connected and a third connection to a large screen smart TV. The two stand alone monitors are recognized as monitor 1 and monitor 2. The smart TV is monitor 3. I would like to extend monitor 1 to both monitor 2 and 3. IE: I need...
  6. Three monitors

Three monitors: I am trying to connect two external "monitors" an old Vizio TV and an old Dell monitor to my laptop Windows 10 for a total of three monitors. The TV is connected to the laptop's HDMI port via an HDMI cable and the monitor is connected to the laptop's USB port via a VGA cable...
  7. Three Monitor Setup

Three Monitor Setup: Unable to setup three screen setup I'm following the precise steps given withinside the manual the usage of an VGA and HDMI. Tried maximum of the mixture feasible nevertheless no result....
  8. Three monitor setup

Three monitor setup: I'm trying to set up 2 additional monitors connected to my HP pavilion. I have one connected directly through an HDMI cord and the HDMI port. My second additional monitor is connected through a usb type c -> HDMI adapter. The screen that is set up through the adapter is not...
  9. connecting a laptop to three monitors using Windows 10

connecting a laptop to three monitors using Windows 10: I have a Lenovo laptop that was originally windows 7 and upgraded to windows 10 with latest updates. I recently purchased two monitors to expand my workspace. One is connected through HDMI the other through VGA. Each one works separately, but not at the same time. I have read...
  10. Three Monitor Problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Three Monitor Problems: I just downloaded and installed Windows 10. Relatively problem free. I have (3) 24" monitors that I have been using with 2 video cards until today on Windows 7, Only the center and left monitor are working now. The right monitor has an orange power on light as if it is not...