Windows 10: Unable to connect to 1 PC on home network

Discus and support Unable to connect to 1 PC on home network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a home network that was working prior to the last updates to 18362... and 19041.21 the network is wired. Since the updates I can connect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dave____J, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Dave____J Win User

Unable to connect to 1 PC on home network

I have a home network that was working prior to the last updates to 18362... and 19041.21 the network is wired. Since the updates I can connect to 18362, Transfer files etc. From 18362. I can see 19041 on the network but cannot connect to it, error0X80070035. If I try to connect using password sharing I can enter the credentials but not connecting. I can ping the PC successfully but not connect via IP address.I have tried most of the troubleshooting related to the error, no help. I can get to the point of trying to add a protocol to the Internet Protocol Version 4 but the protocol is not listed, Reliable Multicast Protocol . I do not know if this is required or not. I have not been able to find how to get it .Many to the settings listed in the articles were not set correctly, I changed them. Turning off the firewall does not help, using Defender. There is no other malware detection software on the PC. A reinstall of the OS is a last resort as one app will take a day to get it set up and running and I will loose access to previous versions of it due to the licensing system.

Two of the sites I have visited:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-fix-network-connection-issues

https://thegeekpage.com/fix-windows-10-error-code-0x80070035-the-network-path-was-not-found/

:)

Dave____J, Jan 31, 2020

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jan 31, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Unable to connect to 1 PC on home network [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Unable to connect to 1 PC on home network [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Unable to connect to 1 PC on home network

Network Connectivity Issue

Hi,

The problem you've encountered with your network connection is most likely caused by an outdated network driver since this appeared after the recent update. We suggest updating the driver for your network adapter. Please follow the steps below:

• Right-click Windows key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Network adapters category.
    • Right-click the one that says Ethernet Connection, then click
      Update Driver
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows is unable to find a new driver for your network adapter, try checking its manufacturer's website.

If the above steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager, right-click the name your network adapter, then select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Unable to connect to 1 PC on home network

1. Unable to connect to 1 PC on home network - Similar Threads - Unable connect home

2. Unable to connect to computer on local home, private network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to computer on local home, private network: Computer 1 and Computer 2 are on the same Workgroup. There are No Windows Credentials on either Computer 1 or Computer 2. I am not getting the Enter Network Credentials windows anymore on either computer on trying to access the other computer from one computer. I have made...
  3. Unable to connect to computer on local home, private network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to computer on local home, private network: Computer 1 and Computer 2 are on the same Workgroup. There are No Windows Credentials on either Computer 1 or Computer 2. I am not getting the Enter Network Credentials windows anymore on either computer on trying to access the other computer from one computer. I have made...
  4. Unable to access networked PC on home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access networked PC on home network: I have 2 PC’s with Windows 10 on a home network, hardwired to the router. Despite configuring my home network to share files and configuring my antiviral program to private network and full trust on both PC’s, I cannot access the other PC on the network from either PC.When I...
  5. Unable to access networked PC on home network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access networked PC on home network: I have 2 PC’s with Windows 10 on a home network, hardwired to the router. Despite configuring my home network to share files and configuring my antiviral program to private network and full trust on both PC’s, I cannot access the other PC on the network from either PC.When I...
  6. Unable to access networked PC on home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. PC only partially connected to home network

PC only partially connected to home network: I have 2 Windows 10 PCs and a new smart TV LGwebOS connected to a wifi network. The PCs have been able to recognise each other in the past but this has become more problematic after recent Windows updates.Currently PC-B is recognised on the network by PC-A and by the TV, and...
  8. Home network - computers unable to connect for folder sharing

Home network - computers unable to connect for folder sharing: Hi I have Windows10 Home (ver 1909) installed on 2 compters on my home network. Computer 1 - connected to main router (via ethernet). Computer 2 - connected to Access Point (via ethernet). The AP is connected to the main router (ethernet) and the IP addresses of each...
  9. PC unable to connect my home WIFI network

PC unable to connect my home WIFI network: In my PC is installed Windows 10 home edition. After starting my PC today it didn't connect automatically to my home WiFi network, as it usually do every day. I did the following without any result: 1. I restart my PC many times. 2. I manually logged on with my network...
  10. Unable to Connect to a Laptop on my home network

Unable to Connect to a Laptop on my home network: Hello :) I've been struggling for some time tying to create a shared drive on a desktop pc running windows 10. This is so that my wife can access a file on our laptop that's on the same home network as the desktop. All attempts to do this give the error "Network path not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to connect laptop to home network