Windows 10: Unable to connect to a Netgear MR1100 hot-spot with Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to connect to a Netgear MR1100 hot-spot with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We're testing a Panasonic CF-33 Toughbook that has Windows 10 Pro version 1903 factory installed. We don't seem to be able to connect to a Netgear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BCSO Tech, Feb 11, 2020.

1. BCSO Tech Win User

Unable to connect to a Netgear MR1100 hot-spot with Windows 10

We're testing a Panasonic CF-33 Toughbook that has Windows 10 Pro version 1903 factory installed.

We don't seem to be able to connect to a Netgear model MR1100 hot-spot. Wi-Fi is turned on and the SSID appears in the list of available connections. We get a message that reads "Can't connect to this network". We've tried several different MR1100's, all with the same results. I should note that Windows 7 Pro computers connect to the MR1100's with no problem and that the Windows 10 computer can successfully connect to other wireless resources.

Does anyone have any idea what may be happening?

Thanks.

:)

BCSO Tech, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Tuga Win User

Lumia with Denim will not connect to ZTE MF60 Hot Spot

The 830 will see the Hot Spot in the Wi-Fi menu (available networks) but if that network is selected, it will try to connect (connecting) for some time and in the end shows a message to "unable to connect - try later"

The 925 will connect in a couple of seconds after selecting the Hot Spot.

A friend of mine used is Lumia 820 (Cyan) which connected with no problem with the Hot Spot.

On the store I've tried with several Lumia phones and all the Lumias running Cyan (930, 530) worked fine and the Lumias running Denim (830, 735) where unable to establish a connection with the Hot Spot.

This Hot Spot is from ZTE model MF60 supllied by my Mobile Operator "Kanguru" (Porl)

3. personal hot spot will not connect

personal hot spot will not connect

DavePerrier, Feb 11, 2020
  4. david-e Win User

Wi-Fi Hot Spot Login

I am using Windows 10 on a Surface 3 and Windows Phone 8.1 Denim on a Lumia 930.

I have turned off the "connect to recommended hot spots" option because I found that I was getting to connected when I did not want to be - or connected to one hot spot when I wanted a different one.

But now when I manually select the hot spot I want to connect to, Wi-Fi shows that I have connected, but I am unable to reach the logon / sign in / accept terms screen to complete the connection.

So when I try to use the web, I get an error message and can't reach the page I am trying to access.

So my question is: How to manually select which wi-fi hot spot to connect to - AND then reach the logon screen to complete the connection?

david-e, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to connect to a Netgear MR1100 hot-spot with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable connect Netgear

2. windows update and hot spot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update and hot spot: Why won't my lap top pick up my hot spot but will pick up other hot spots and wifis? Why can't I get windows toupdate? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-and-hot-spot/cb461b37-7e78-42c9-bded-df89713bff50
  3. windows update and hot spot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update and hot spot: Why won't my lap top pick up my hot spot but will pick up other hot spots and wifis? Why can't I get windows toupdate? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-and-hot-spot/cb461b37-7e78-42c9-bded-df89713bff50
  4. Windows mobile hot-spot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows mobile hot-spot: Since the other day, my hot-spot has stopped connecting to other devices. The last thing i did was connect a vpn and then share the vpn's connection I have tried running powershell/uninstalling drivers/updating drivers/reseting My router/ pretty much everything I have been...
  5. mobile hot spot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mobile hot spot: Hello, I am trying to make my friend join my Minecraft worlds but it won't work because they are on a laptop using a mobile hotspot because they have no connection to any wifi router any fix to this???...
  6. mobile hot spot

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    mobile hot spot: I have been using the mobile hot spot for WI FI in my home but it has stopped working does anybody have any answers or suggestions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hot-spot/5feb7741-2064-434a-9144-d3112041be91"
  7. Hot spot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hot spot: I'm having difficulty connecting to the the network..is it because my HP Pavilion is dangerously low on RAM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-spot/a69655aa-c3b2-4f0b-93c9-dce533446656
  8. Mobile Hot Spot

Mobile Hot Spot: Would someone be able to post a link to download the driver I need in Windows 10 to connect an HP laptop to a Samsung Galaxy 9+ phone. I have spent 8 hours with Verizon support, HP support, and searching the internet to find out there is a driver missing for me to be able to...
  9. hot spot

hot spot: my pc will not pick up my hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-spot/ed741f92-0a07-4526-8010-3625441dc349
  10. mobile hot spot issue

mobile hot spot issue: Mobile hot spot is disabled on my laptop and I do have have internet connection, im trying to connect my device wi-fi using hot spot on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/mobile-hot-spot-issue/0693a891-d227-4657-ae70-bb22ccbcac38

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MR1100 connecting to windows 10 issue

2. panasonic toughbook connection issues with netgear nighthawk hotspot

3. trojan:win32/wacatac.d!ml