Windows 10: Unable to connect to devices using Bluetooth - Bootcamp MBP.

Discus and support Unable to connect to devices using Bluetooth - Bootcamp MBP. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I recently utilised bootcamp to install Windows 10 on my 2016 MacBook Pro, however I am unable to connect to Bluetooth devices. When I attempt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HamishB98, Mar 25, 2019.

1. HamishB98 Win User

Unable to connect to devices using Bluetooth - Bootcamp MBP.

Hello,

I recently utilised bootcamp to install Windows 10 on my 2016 MacBook Pro, however I am unable to connect to Bluetooth devices. When I attempt to connect to a device, it says that it is connecting, however the status doesn't change until it times out.

I have re-installed the Windows Support Software from the Bootcamp assistant, however it has not fixed the issue.

Any advice would be appreciated,

Thanks.

:)

HamishB98, Mar 25, 2019
  2. HamishB98 Win User

Hello,

I recently utilised bootcamp to install Windows 10 on my 2016 MacBook Pro, however I am unable to connect to Bluetooth devices. When I attempt to connect to a device, it says that it is connecting, however the status doesn't change until it times out.

I have re-installed the Windows Support Software from the Bootcamp assistant, however it has not fixed the issue.

Any advice would be appreciated,

Thanks.

HamishB98, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Unable to connect to devices using Bluetooth - Bootcamp MBP.

Hi HamishB98 ,

My name is Lucia. I am an Independent Advisor. Thanks for contacting us.

I recommend initially running the problem solver for Bluetooth wn Windows 10

Select the Start button and then Settings> Update and security> Troubleshoot. In Find and solve other problems, select Bluetooth, and then Run the problem solver and follow the instructions.

2. Check for Windows pending updates.

3. Access the device manager and search Bluetooth you have right click update all the drivers.

4. Restart the Bluetooth support service

Check if the Bluetooth Support Service is running by doing the following:

Press the Windows + R key and type services.msc.

When the Services window opens, find the Bluetooth support service, right click and select Restart. Bluetooth support service

Right-click again on Bluetooth Support Service and this time choose Properties from the list.

When the Bluetooth Support Service Properties window opens, set the Startup Type to Automatic.

Try again to connect the device to the Bluetooth of the PC.

Let me know if it helped

Regards

LuciaLabanino, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Unable to connect to devices using Bluetooth - Bootcamp MBP.

Hello HamishB98,

First of all, thank you for posting your question with us. I am an Independent Advisor, and I am happy to assist you.

Please, follow this Microsoft Support link to fix your this Bluetooth problem.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope this information helps.

Please let me know if you have any more questions or require further help.

Best regards,

Vladimir

Vladimir Palacios, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to connect to devices using Bluetooth - Bootcamp MBP. - Similar Threads - Unable connect devices

2. Unable to connect to bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to bluetooth devices: I am having issues connecting to bluetooth devices: i can still connect to the devices i am paired to but i can't pair any new devices. Later i removed all paired devices and was unable to reconnect to them. I already tried to restart the bluetooth support service,...
  3. Unable to connect to bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to bluetooth devices: I am having issues connecting to bluetooth devices: i can still connect to the devices i am paired to but i can't pair any new devices. Later i removed all paired devices and was unable to reconnect to them. I already tried to restart the bluetooth support service,...
  4. Bluetooth deviced but unable to connect No button

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth deviced but unable to connect No button: Hi all,I bought a Keychron K4 recently. I used it a few times with bluetooth without any problems, when it was empty I connected it through a cable. However, when I now want to use bluetooth again, I can see that it is paired but I am unable to connect. I am using a TP link...
  5. Unable to add or connect to Bluetooth devices

Unable to add or connect to Bluetooth devices: Hi all,I have run into the following issue. I was attempting to connect a newly purchased Xbox controller to my laptop via Bluetooth, I got an error message that said something like "couldn't connect, please try again" after I clicked on the controller in the list of...
  6. Unable to add or connect to Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add or connect to Bluetooth devices: Hi all,I have run into the following issue. I was attempting to connect a newly purchased Xbox controller to my laptop via Bluetooth, I got an error message that said something like "couldn't connect, please try again" after I clicked on the controller in the list of...
  7. bluetooth device unable to connect.

bluetooth device unable to connect.: I am unable to connect a bluetooth headset or any other bluetooth device I have.at first the bluetooth device showed up in settings, it was 'paired', when I clicked 'connect', nothing happened.I removed the device, but the computer is unable to find it again and it can't find...
  8. unable to connect Bluetooth devices

unable to connect Bluetooth devices: After the recent update i am not able to connect Bluetooth devices .i updated my drivers as well but i am not getting any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-bluetooth-devices/87e6dba3-c587-4196-998c-939dd1ab585c
  9. bad system config error on bootcamp mbp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bad system config error on bootcamp mbp: i'm running windows 10 on a macbook pro, all drivers are up to date, i had gotten the bsod before but after trying to boot a few times it would go away. not anymore though. i have very little background on this kind of suff but i did notice that my 250 gb partition was 242 gb...
  10. Unable to Connect with my bluetooth device

Unable to Connect with my bluetooth device: I am using HP notebook Series Model no: 2000-2116tu from few days i am unable to use bluetooth as its not get connected to any device. please help to sort out this problem....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bootcamp bluetooth not connecting

2. bluetooth doesnt work on bootcamp windows 10

3. bluetooth boot camp windows 10 unable to connect

4. bootcamp bluetooth 10 bluetooth wont connect,
  5. cant connect bluetooth in bootcamp,
  6. cant connect bluetooth bootcamp windows,
  7. no bluetooth devices in bootcamp,
  8. cannot turn bluetooth on bootcamp windows,
  9. 2018 mbp bootcamp bluetooth headphones not paired,
  10. bluetooth dosnt connect windows bootcamp,
  11. bluetooth on bootcamp doesnt connect,