Windows 10: Unable to connect to Epson Printer after Windows Update

Discus and support Unable to connect to Epson Printer after Windows Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HiMy Surface Pro X recently auto-installed an update Windows 10 Home v21H1 and ever since then I can no longer connect to my Epson WF-4745 MFP.I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ic3man12345, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Unable to connect to Epson Printer after Windows Update

HiMy Surface Pro X recently auto-installed an update Windows 10 Home v21H1 and ever since then I can no longer connect to my Epson WF-4745 MFP.I have downloaded new printer drivers including a driver emailed to me from Epson Support.The error message reads "EpsonNet Setup cannot be started under the current operating system".I have even tried uninstalling the update, which couldn't be done.Has anybody else experienced this issue since the new update?Any advice or information about this would be appreciated as it has been days since I have been able to print directly from my Surface Pro. &nb

:)

ic3man12345, Jun 17, 2021
  2. mikek75 Win User

epson printer driver not installing

Mmmm, only thing else I can think off is trying Windows Update, otherwise I too am clueless, LOL. I just had a look on the Epson site and they didn't even list a driver for mine under W7, but it worked in W7 when I tried it, even had the epson control panel. Well, until there was a sickening sound of broken plastic and it went west, but thats another story, LOL.

Can you test the printer on another PC by any chance?

mikek75, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Wow. I searched on a few of those keywords and saw some things relevant to HP printers but not Epson. Really interested to see what you find out. I've got an Epson workforce printer myself.

Sasqui, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Unable to connect to Epson Printer after Windows Update

epson printer problems

Hi I hope this is the right forum. I have an Epson xp-405 printer up until now I have had no problems with it, it is wireless so I don't have a cable to the pc, the pc is wired to the router. I formatted my system as it didn't feel right and I had a couple of blue screens, anyway everything went okay installed everything plus all windows updates used the disk to install the printer as it downloads all the latest drivers and programs but when I tried to print with it I got this message---- Failed to communicate with the printer check that it is turned on and connected to the printer, when I done a troubleshooter from windows it could not find my printer. help I use my printer a lot. regards

cookiemonster, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

Unable to connect to Epson Printer after Windows Update

1. Unable to connect to Epson Printer after Windows Update - Similar Threads - Unable connect Epson

2. UNABLE TO CONNECT PRINTER WITH NETWORK SHARING AFTER UPDATE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UNABLE TO CONNECT PRINTER WITH NETWORK SHARING AFTER UPDATE: Hello Sir, I'm using Windows 10 from many years but during past 6 month I'm facing issue with my windows 10 that after updating windows 10 My all other PC's which are connected with my computer through LAN they count not connect to the Printer now, I have Printer named Canon...
  3. UNABLE TO CONNECT PRINTER WITH NETWORK SHARING AFTER UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNABLE TO CONNECT PRINTER WITH NETWORK SHARING AFTER UPDATE: Hello Sir, I'm using Windows 10 from many years but during past 6 month I'm facing issue with my windows 10 that after updating windows 10 My all other PC's which are connected with my computer through LAN they count not connect to the Printer now, I have Printer named Canon...
  4. UNABLE TO CONNECT PRINTER WITH NETWORK SHARING AFTER UPDATE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Connect EPSON printer with USB to PC?

Connect EPSON printer with USB to PC?: IMPORTANT: I have an EPSON printer that I want to connect to my PC with a USB-A-USB-C cable (USB A to the printer, USB-C end to the PC) So far so good. But now I want my PC to recognize the printer. When "Adding a local printer" I can't find anything to the USB-C port of...
  6. epson printer not working after windows 10 update

epson printer not working after windows 10 update: what is wrong with windows 10 that my epson printer won't work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-not-working-after-windows-10-update/400e527e-57ae-45cc-b3eb-8bb85941544c
  7. HOw to connect an epson printer by wifi

HOw to connect an epson printer by wifi: Hi, I had my printer set up but had to reformat my computer The printer is selected under my printers and scanners in settings however is now offline and wont print I need to know how to connect it via wifi...
  8. Epson Workforce 320 printer - not connecting

Epson Workforce 320 printer - not connecting: I have attempted to use my Epson Workforce 320 printer with me HP computer using windows 10 home edition. I continue to get a "unable to connect" message. I have followed all of the troubleshoots, updates and device checks. I've tried removing the device from the computer,...
  9. Unable to connect to my Epson printer WF-2750 through wifi

Unable to connect to my Epson printer WF-2750 through wifi: I have just purchased an Epson WF2750 sets up o.k. and copies it connects through USB but when trying to connect wireless, the printer finds my router o.k. and shows that it has connected to the network, however, if I try wifi set up on my P.C. is says unable to find the...
  10. Epson printer not connecting after the Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Epson printer not connecting after the Windows update: I have recently updated Windows 10 in my laptop. Previously I had Windows 7 in it. After installing the new OS my printer is not getting connected and is not even working. I was in a big confusion what the reason is all about. I was thinking that it might be a problem in y...