Windows 10: Unable to connect to internet after network reset on ASUS TUF F17

Discus and support Unable to connect to internet after network reset on ASUS TUF F17 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I own an ASUS TUF F17, at some point I noticed I couldn't connect to internet via an ethernet cable. I tried doing a network reset. After the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LucasHC, Dec 21, 2021.

1. LucasHC Win User

Unable to connect to internet after network reset on ASUS TUF F17

Hello,I own an ASUS TUF F17, at some point I noticed I couldn't connect to internet via an ethernet cable. I tried doing a network reset. After the reset, my network adapters were gone, drivers were malfunctioning/ missing, the option to connect to internet or bluetooth was gone. I tried every fix I could find, downloading the drivers from the ASUS website, no luck.

:)

LucasHC, Dec 21, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 21, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Unable to connect to internet after network reset on ASUS TUF F17 [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Unable to connect to internet after network reset on ASUS TUF F17 [​IMG]

topgundcp, Dec 21, 2021
  4. Unable to connect to internet after network reset on ASUS TUF F17

Unable to access internet connection with error: "Windows Sockets Registry entries required for network connectivity are missing " on Windows 10

Hi Dale,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand that you are unable to access internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

• Do let us know if you are using wired/ wireless internet connection?

Winsock or Windows Sockets is a technical specification that defines how Windows network software should access network services.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if you are able to connect to internet.

Step 1: Perform a Winsock Reset

• Open the Windows Start Screen or
      Start Menu and type cmd in the search box.
    • Right-click Command Prompt or
      cmd in the search results and select Run as Administrator.
    • Type netsh winsock reset in the Command Prompt window and press
      Enter. Wait for Windows to finish resetting your Winsock configuration.
    • Reboot your computer.

Step 2: Run Internet Connection Troubleshooter

Internet Connection Troubleshooter
    find and fix the problems with connecting to the internet or to websites.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click on View all.
    • Click on Internet Connection Troubleshooter.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 21, 2021
Thema:

Unable to connect to internet after network reset on ASUS TUF F17

1. Unable to connect to internet after network reset on ASUS TUF F17 - Similar Threads - Unable connect internet

2. MT7921 driver issue in my asus tuf f17

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MT7921 driver issue in my asus tuf f17: i own an asus tuf f17 and for some reason my wif started bugging such as disconnectiong every few minutes th moment i turn on automatically so it works only when i turn it back on and disappears again. so i deleted my wifi driver which is mediatek mt7921 and my pc wont...
  3. MT7921 driver issue in my asus tuf f17

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MT7921 driver issue in my asus tuf f17: i own an asus tuf f17 and for some reason my wif started bugging such as disconnectiong every few minutes th moment i turn on automatically so it works only when i turn it back on and disappears again. so i deleted my wifi driver which is mediatek mt7921 and my pc wont...
  4. Internet disappears on Asus TUF Gaming and MediaTek network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disappears on Asus TUF Gaming and MediaTek network adapter: Good afternoon. Recently, I've been having some problems with my laptop. The thing is that the Internet started to disappear on the laptop. I have an ASUS TUF Gaming F15. At first everything was fine when I bought it, but a year later the Internet started to disappear on my...
  5. Internet disappears on Asus TUF Gaming and MediaTek network adapter

Internet disappears on Asus TUF Gaming and MediaTek network adapter: Good afternoon. Recently, I've been having some problems with my laptop. The thing is that the Internet started to disappear on the laptop. I have an ASUS TUF Gaming F15. At first everything was fine when I bought it, but a year later the Internet started to disappear on my...
  6. 1080p to 4K Laptop Display Upgrade on Asus TUF F17, is it possible?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    1080p to 4K Laptop Display Upgrade on Asus TUF F17, is it possible?: So recently I purchased a 2022 Asus TUF F17 laptop off Amazon considering it seemed to be a great piece of equipment for the price point. The model is FX707ZE but there was an oversight on my behalf, the display, which is total garbage. That being said I did some research and...
  7. My ASUS TUF GAMING F17 is making BSOD since 2 days

My ASUS TUF GAMING F17 is making BSOD since 2 days: So my asus f17 that i buyed 3 days ago is starting to make blue screen and i don't where the error is coming from , and after the blue screen it makes my asus lag and doing blue screen again , i need help please.RTX 3050,11th Gen Intel Core i5-11400H @ 2.70GHz...
  8. My ASUS TUF GAMING F17 is making BSOD since 2 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My ASUS TUF GAMING F17 is making BSOD since 2 days: So my asus f17 that i buyed 3 days ago is starting to make blue screen and i don't where the error is coming from , and after the blue screen it makes my asus lag and doing blue screen again , i need help please.RTX 3050,11th Gen Intel Core i5-11400H @ 2.70GHz...
  9. Unable to connect to internet after network reset on ASUS TUF F17

Unable to connect to internet after network reset on ASUS TUF F17: Hello,I own an ASUS TUF F17, at some point I noticed I couldn't connect to internet via an ethernet cable. I tried doing a network reset. After the reset, my network adapters were gone, drivers were malfunctioning/ missing, the option to connect to internet or bluetooth was...
  10. Unable to connect to internet after network reset on ASUS TUF F17

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to internet after network reset on ASUS TUF F17: Hello,I own an ASUS TUF F17, at some point I noticed I couldn't connect to internet via an ethernet cable. I tried doing a network reset. After the reset, my network adapters were gone, drivers were malfunctioning/ missing, the option to connect to internet or bluetooth was...