Windows 10: unable to connect to internet. refresh this page doesn,t. recently changed from gateway to...

Discus and support unable to connect to internet. refresh this page doesn,t. recently changed from gateway to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It seems that bing might be the problem. I use MSN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by James Leeonard, Nov 8, 2018.

1. James Leeonard Win User

unable to connect to internet. refresh this page doesn,t. recently changed from gateway to...

It seems that bing might be the problem. I use MSN

:)

James Leeonard, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Bagoguts Win User

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Rockman. Win User
    internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Nov 8, 2018
  4. Jerry8A Win User

unable to connect to internet. refresh this page doesn,t. recently changed from gateway to...

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. unable to connect to internet. refresh this page doesn,t. recently changed from gateway to... - Similar Threads - unable connect internet

2. Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work: hello I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050) what should I do with it?...
  3. No internet connection. Invalid IP and invalid default gateway.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection. Invalid IP and invalid default gateway.: I had an issue before when sometimes I turned my PC on it failed to configure my IP as of what automatic troubleshoot said to me. This happened quite often so I decided to set a static IP address with a static DNS etc for IPV4. It did work for the invalid IP error but now I...
  4. All Apps on Windows 10 doesn´t word, even the MS store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Apps on Windows 10 doesn´t word, even the MS store: What can I do to reinstall the App functions. All Apps "can not be startet", even the store. So i can´t do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/all-apps-on-windows-10-doesnt-word-even-the-ms/93f7930c-37a7-4617-932c-ce66e6c0a906
  5. my card reader doesn´t work in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my card reader doesn´t work in windows 10: When I put my sd card on the slot, it doen´t do anything. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-card-reader-doesnt-work-in-windows-10/13ec8a50-8ec2-413b-b1a3-be3be799c32f
  6. Edge unable to connect to the internet

Edge unable to connect to the internet: I just installed the latest OS update (Windows Insider - Slow Ring) OS 17713.1002. Edge will not connect to the internet. Internet Explorer will work OK....
  7. Win10 1709 KB4134660 doesn t find in WU

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 1709 KB4134660 doesn t find in WU: Hi, in my husband's laptop with Win 10 1709 the KB4134660 isn't find in Windows Update, will be available slow? thanks 110360
  8. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

in Browsers and Email
    Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?: Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers. 75982
  9. Office files doesn´t open after Win10 update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office files doesn´t open after Win10 update: After Win10 update, some of office files won´t open. Some .docx and .pptx files especially. Any hints on this issue? 12300
  10. Unable to Connect to Internet with Windows 10

Unable to Connect to Internet with Windows 10: Hi, I realise that this problem has been asked many times over the Internet, however I am at my wits end over this problem. I would like to have Windows 10, but I have downloaded it four times, and each time I am unable to connect to the Internet, either by WiFi or Ethernet...