Windows 10: Unable to connect to internet

Discus and support Unable to connect to internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a HP Pavilion - 15-cs0053cl that is roughly 2 years old, running windows 10. I was using it one day and put in sleep mode for an hour. I turn it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by liamBikamba, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Unable to connect to internet

I have a HP Pavilion - 15-cs0053cl that is roughly 2 years old, running windows 10. I was using it one day and put in sleep mode for an hour. I turn it back on and all of a sudden it cannot connect to the internet. I normally use wifi but when I try to connect it says 'can't connect to this network' and when I troubleshoot it, it says 'a network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken'. I have tried to use an ethernet cable to fix it but that has made no difference. I have tried all of the following

• Device manager - to uninstall/remove the network and then install it again
    • Restarting my laptop
    • Restarting the modem
    • Reinstalling network adapters

:)

liamBikamba, Oct 1, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Unable to browse the Internet even when connected to Wi-Fi

Hi,

There may be several reasons as to why you cannot connect to the internet. To isolate the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• What browser are you using?
    • Have you tried connecting to the internet using a wired connection?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Does this happen with all websites?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    We also suggest that you try the try the troubleshooting steps found
    here

Regards.

Katrina Men, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Unable to connect to internet

Unable to connect to the internet on Windows 10

Hi Naresh,

I realize that you are unable to connect to Internet. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Do you have a wired net connection or a WiFi net connection?

You can plug in the Ethernet cable directly to the computer and check if you are able to connect to Internet. There might be situations that you might have to install the pending updates and also to update the network driver.

You may try these steps and check the status:

• Run the Network Troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

• You may try a different network adapter/connection type if possible.

• Further you may also check for Windows Updates with a wired net connection and check for updated drivers for the network adapter.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Unable to connect to internet

1. Unable to connect to internet - Similar Threads - Unable connect internet

2. Unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to internet: Got hacked and now can't connect to the internet. Removed all downloads related to day and have numerous troubleshooting instructions with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-to-internet/8b0b75cc-583f-4b78-b8ca-7b925d407012
  3. Unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to internet: Got hacked and now can't connect to the internet. Removed all downloads related to day and have numerous troubleshooting instructions with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-to-internet/8b0b75cc-583f-4b78-b8ca-7b925d407012
  4. Unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to internet: On my laptop, I'm unable to connect to the internet, and my wifi option disappears when I troubleshoot it reset my network adapter, and restart the laptop, but still not able to see an icon on the network tab.What can i do to fix this ?my laptop: ASUS TUF GAMING A15 OS:...
  5. Unable to connect Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect Internet: My machine not able to access Internet, I tried with Wi-Fi and Ethernet but not showing Internet connectivity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-internet/dd580e71-98fb-475e-8559-3b624dd24c80
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to internet: It was working fine intially but after sometime above errors came. Help me out to sopve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-to-internet/0b3641e3-705f-4c5a-a7d4-ee6d9087e3e0
  7. Unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to internet: It was working fine intially but after sometime above errors came. Help me out to sopve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-to-internet/0b3641e3-705f-4c5a-a7d4-ee6d9087e3e0
  8. unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to connect to internet: Recently, my laptop Lenovo has been unable to connect to the Internet. I didn't install a new update or anything which is what most people suggest triggers the problem but I did perform a clean boot to solve touch pad problems so perhaps that caused it. I have run a...
  9. Unable to Connect to Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Connect to Internet: Hello,My dad had an internet problem so i tried uninstalling the network adapter driver knowing Windows will re-install it after the restart but I was nit able to connect/view avaible networks ,nor was my network adapter in the device manager ,I tried to undo it with the...
  10. Unable to connect to the Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to the Internet: I am totally mystified. The icon in the notification area shows me connected to the Internet, but when I try to access a website I'm told that I am not connected to any network. The notification icon shows full connection, then no connection, then full again. I can connect...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 15cs0053cl cant connect to network